Devious Devices - For the Masses v3.04 - Files removed

On 10/08/2018 at 00:32, Veladarius said:

Carregue o arquivo de log para que eu possa ver o que está acontecendo.

Considerando que ele usa tags para obter itens, as únicas coisas com as quais teria problemas são os armbinders / yokes, para que você possa tentar desativar seu uso. Caso contrário, tente diminuir a velocidade de processamento se você tiver muitos mods que são executados constantemente.

I do not have the Log file

for some reason after running Wrye Bash again this error disappeared, but thanks for the help ...
How do I slow the processing speed?

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
  7  7     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
  8  8     SexLab.esm
  9  9     SexLabAroused.esm
 10  a     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 11  b     hdtHighHeel.esm
 12  c     EFFCore.esm
 13  d     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 14  e     notice board.esp
 15  f     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 16 10     Heretical Resources.esm
           HighResTexturePack01.esp
           HighResTexturePack02.esp
           HighResTexturePack03.esp
 17 11     SkyUI.esp
 18 12     Extended UI.esp
 19 13     AMatterOfTime.esp
 20 14     iHUD.esp
 21 15     AHZmoreHUD.esp
 22 16     RaceMenu.esp
 23 17     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 24 18     towConversation.esp
 25 19     RelightingSkyrim.esp
 26 1a     Relighting Skyrim - Dawnguard.esp
 27 1b     RealisticWaterTwo.esp
 28 1c     Realistic Lighting.esp
 29 1d     SexLab_Solutions.esp
 30 1e     Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
 31 1f     Relighting Skyrim - Dragonborn.esp
 32 20     TheChoiceIsYours.esp
 33 21     Atlas Legendary.esp
 34 22     RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
 35 23     FNIS.esp
 36 24     XPMSE.esp
 37 25     FlameAtronachArmor.esp
 38 26     FullBootForKKSA.esp
 39 27     Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
 40 28     Immersive Weapons.esp
 41 29     KS Hairdo's.esp
 42 2a     WondersofWeather.esp
 43 2b     Dolls.esp
 44 2c     SexLabDefeat.esp
 45 2d     Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
 46 2e     Auto Unequip Helmet.esp
 47 2f     VioLens.esp
 48 30     MoonGlow.esp
 49 31     EatingSleepingDrinking.esp
 50 32     Run For Your Lives.esp
 51 33     SimpleSlavery.esp
 52 34     Immersive Horses.esp
 53 35     Immersive Horses - Hearthfire Patch.esp
 54 36     Relighting Skyrim - HearthFire.esp
 55 37     SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
 56 38     NewMikanEyes.esp
 57 39     Improved Eyes Skyrim - Serana.esp
 58 3a     Improved Eyes Skyrim - Vamp.esp
 59 3b     Improved Eyes Skyrim.esp
 60 3c     Brows.esp
 61 3d     Zipsuit.esp
 62 3e     Realistic Lighting Patcher.esp
 63 3f     EFFDialogue.esp
 64 40     UIExtensions.esp
 65 41     SGEyebrows.esp
 66 42     TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
 67 43     Maevan2EyeBrows.esp
 68 44     Better Females - Eyebrows.esp
 69 45     SLAnimLoader.esp
 70 46     RohZima_AnimObjects.esp
 71 47     SexLabMatchMaker.esp
 72 48     SexLabTools.esp
 73 49     HDTSextoys.esp
 74 4a     SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
 75 4b     PuppetMaster.esp
 76 4c     SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
 77 4d     The Bondage House.esp
 78 4e     SlaveTats.esp
 79 4f     SexLab_Dialogues.esp
 80 50     NiniFollower.esp
 81 51     S_L_U_T_S.esp
 82 52     Provincial Courier Service.esp
 83 53     whiteruntrees.esp
 84 54     The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
 85 55     HoldBorderBanners.esp
 86 56     NibblesAnimObjects.esp
 87 57     KvHarborside.esp
 88 58     iNeed.esp
 89 59     Remodeled Armor.esp
 90 5a     notice board - dragonborn patch.esp
 91 5b     mslDeviousCaptures.esp
 92 5c     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 93 5d     dcc-dm2.esp
 94 5e     SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
 95 5f     TDF_AP_IndHookersPlug_In.esp
 96 60     FtM_3.esp
 97 61     DeviouslyHelpless.esp
 98 62     AddItemMenu2.esp
 99 63     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
           Bashed Patch, 0.esp

here is my list of Mods (Loot) ... there are many more, but have not yet been activated in this save;
I have not yet deleted any Mod in this save, so when I run Save Cleaner it has no script to clean

6 hours ago, santosfrei said:

I do not have the Log file

for some reason after running Wrye Bash again this error disappeared, but thanks for the help ...
How do I slow the processing speed?

FtM uses a magic ring that is added to each NPC when they are reloaded or their inventory is reset. This ring uses the parameters set in the menu to decide if the NPC is to get a device, if so it adds them to a list.

The only issue is that "temporary" npc's (bandits and any other non-unique npc) are not accessible if they are no longer in a loaded cell (they enter a building or you move past the cell they were in). The system is made to weed these npc's out before attempting to place items on them but sometimes the system can work too fast (depending on your script environment) and end up trying to put items on these npc's and it generates errors.

There are 2 sliders to help with this on the 'Additional Options' page in the MCM menu on the right side:

0.25 second npc processing delay - You can set a delay between when it takes an npc from the list

--- If you move between cells quite a bit I recommend increasing this a bit, especially in areas where bandits and such are.

Default delay before moving to next npc. - How long before it goes on to the next npc

--- There is a timer that runs when an npc is being set up, if your system is running slow it is recommended that you increase this or it will quit before an npc is finished. This also keeps the system from entering a loop state and not being able to continue.

You can also toggle notifications so it tells you when it is processing npc's and the status.

Overall I do not recommend setting the chance to get devices over 25%. This mod uses a lot of resources due to the manner in which it gets items as it can get any item from any mod so long as it is set up with tags and is one of the types of devices listed (I recommend disabling armbinders/yokes as it will have issues with them and cause errors).

6 hours ago, santosfrei said:
  Reveal hidden contents

here is my list of Mods (Loot) ... there are many more, but have not yet been activated in this save;
I have not yet deleted any Mod in this save, so when I run Save Cleaner it has no script to clean

This is not directed at you personally, this is a general statement:

Listing the mods you have makes no difference to me so long as this mod is in the load order after all of the mod's masters that is the only thing that matters to it. I have not kept up on most of the mods out there and have cut down the number of adult and DD mods I use to a handful and I don't intend to test it with everything out there. I need the papyrus log to see what errors are being generated so to everyone out there when I ask for a log don't expect any additional assistance until I get it.

As for LOOT, it is trash as far as I'm concerned. Didn't work well for me in Skyrim and caused major terrain conflicts with FO4 and had various terrain parts pop in and out constantly just by moving or turning.

In the case of FtM it is made to work with several different mods because they all modify the Outfits and I have not seen a program that has successfully created a patch to make them work together (Wrye Bash's bashed patch does not touch Outfits) thus the reason for the various esp's.

hi,

Stil can't get hostiles (unnamed) npc's to get devices even if i set the chances to 100% for everything.

nothing exept the update file overwrites the main file.

i am using CCOR and as such am using only the file that should work with CCOR.

all other NPC's (named even named hostiles) receive devices.

please help

3 hours ago, timking said:

hi,

Stil can't get hostiles (unnamed) npc's to get devices even if i set the chances to 100% for everything.

nothing exept the update file overwrites the main file.

i am using CCOR and as such am using only the file that should work with CCOR.

all other NPC's (named even named hostiles) receive devices.

please help

Are you using any mods that make changes to the generic npc's? If so then put FtM after it but if the mod changes the outfit settings then they will not be compatible and one will overwrite the other.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 9:17 PM, Veladarius said:

Are you using any mods that make changes to the generic npc's? If so then put FtM after it but if the mod changes the outfit settings then they will not be compatible and one will overwrite the other.

I am using just about all the populated series (populated forts towers places reborn as example) from nexusmods. putting FTM al the way down does not solve the problem

• 2 months later...
13 hours ago, Yudhi108 said:

The  items appear in NPC inventory, but no one is wearing or bound by the devices.  I can't seem to get any NPC's bound by the devices in game.

Then there is an issue with DD likely since it adds them by using the equip commands, if they are not equipped then DD did not equip them.

• 2 months later...

I can't get any NPCs to be added to the queue.  I've placed it at the very bottom of my load order, so nothing overwriting it.  I have all the dependences.  I have only one esp file enabled (the base one).  It just doesn't seem to run.  any ideas?

1 hour ago, kaldwin said:

I can't get any NPCs to be added to the queue.  I've placed it at the very bottom of my load order, so nothing overwriting it.  I have all the dependences.  I have only one esp file enabled (the base one).  It just doesn't seem to run.  any ideas?

Is this starting from a new game or existing game? The base mechanic uses a ring added to the npc's outfits and if they have already been loaded before the mod was activated then they would not have the ring in their inventory. You can try going somewhere you have not been to or use 'resetinventory' on some npc's in a city and it will reset the inventory and they will get the ring then. Most cells will reset within several days of not being in it so already loaded npc's will eventually get the ring.

If it is a new game or area you have not been to and no one is getting anything try clearing the queue's via the MCM menu (these should clear on their own but sometimes it may get stuck on an npc). If that does not work then upload a log of you going to an area where you have not been to before (major city preferably) and walk around for a few moments, quit and upload log 0 so I can look for errors from it or if other mods are interfering. Also, if you use Complete Crafting Overhaul or one of the other mods noted in the main description make sure you are using the proper esp as this and each of those mods alter the outfits for npc's or make new ones for them and would keep this mod from working properly.

Come back to play skyrim after nearly half a year.

This latest version still occasionally add devices to male, Belethor approach my character for sex when he wears a belt (I can see it with DD for him), LOL.

I manuelly made patch myself, like FtM with Havok breast Objects, both heavily changes outfit records.

These token glowing rings ABCD etc, what are the difference between them? Should I care about which ring to add to which outfit?

10 hours ago, cinemagic said:

Come back to play skyrim after nearly half a year.

This latest version still occasionally add devices to male, Belethor approach my character for sex when he wears a belt (I can see it with DD for him), LOL.

I manuelly made patch myself, like FtM with Havok breast Objects, both heavily changes outfit records.

These token glowing rings ABCD etc, what are the difference between them? Should I care about which ring to add to which outfit?

The rings correspond to the type of npc (bandits, normal npc's, neutral armed npc's etc). The easiest way to patch them is to load both into TESVEdit and compare the outfit records (it will highlight the conflicts) and copy over the rings into your patch, that is how I made the versions of FtM that work with other mods.

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, xiaoshuo550 said:

Hi, it is really a nice mod and I am enjoying it very much.

However, I have set the chance of catsuit to 100%. But the npc always wear devious device's dresses. Is there any way to make them equip zipsuit, catsuit or straitjacket? (without dress)

Thx!

Items are selected using the DD tags on devices, the catsuit option specifically looks for the catsuit tag and the DD command used returns a random item with that tag so it should return anything you are asking about other than the straightjacket (believe that comes under heavy bondage and that tag is not searched for by anything). I'm not sure if the tags were changed for the suits or they were not added in (unlikely) or the command is stuck returning the dresses (Skyrim has a horrible random generator).

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, briancs159 said:

Is this compatible with Special Edition? The first post leaves the spot blank instead of posting a yes or no and I've done a search and come up with nothing. 

Not that I know of, I have not made any conversions for it.

• 3 months later...

so i can't get the game to start and it keeps saying that it needs "complete crafting overhaul_remade" and "OBIS" and i can't figure out how to make it work.. 
Like it doesn't help me set up and me trying to remove the files that are extra and are saying they need those doesn't work.... please help me out

• 4 weeks later...