For contract 280 (farm quest) it seems like no matter what I do the bandits never spawn. Is there some way to trigger this through the console?

• 2 months later...

What I meant Bashed Patch would fix Darkbloodline worldspaces & cells where DarkBloodline may come in conflict with other mods.

Btw can someone explain me why one should never incorporate lovers plugins into Bashed Patch?

I used cbash rebuild with those:

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

plugins and features offered by LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP work. I tried it out they work.

I only cBashed those plugins just for test as I never before even dared to allow Bashed Patch touch lovers mod.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Finally got the files for this mod and was wondering about incompatibility and compatibility patches. with better cites and UL. Also some quests, lost spires, lovers mods, integration among some others.

I know not to use truecrime with this

Edited by plasmastrike
  • 2 weeks later...

I just found another place to download this mod since there's no way I'm registering to a site that I barely understand... again. There are too many sites with my contact details already. I'm still getting offers for Filipino slaves and sex dolls. Did you guys know that there are Obama blow up dolls out there? Anyway, here's that site: http://dbmod.ucoz.org/load/dark_bloodline_v3_0b/3-1-0-3

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

i realise this is ancient ...

the order i think 258 (god dont remember = 3rd one ) where u need to bring 10 bandit heads

that attack on bridges and crossroads and so on ...

i kill em chop of their heads but no one wants them and i cannot complete the mission 

they also seem to be different from eachother few of those guards take from me for 90g

i even waited for respawn and killed em again 

im level 1 (2) around dont know how to fix it ...

Hope you have not LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp installed/activated. LoversTrueCrimeEx also have headhunt, chop heads and guards will pay for the heads.( all guard in Jailor faction)

You should only use one ! LoversTrueCrimeEx or DarkBloodLine.

i may have or i had bad load order 

i think it was Lovers RaperS - WappyOne's Edition 1.8 and club cats

in anycase i reinstalled oblivion and run darkbloodline 2nd time and everything went smooth that time

and i can explain that the bug i had it spawned 4 bandits instead of 2 

also order 280 is the last one .... right ? 

• 1 month later...

i realise this is ancient ...

the order i think 258 (god dont remember = 3rd one ) where u need to bring 10 bandit heads

that attack on bridges and crossroads and so on ...

i kill em chop of their heads but no one wants them and i cannot complete the mission 

they also seem to be different from eachother few of those guards take from me for 90g

i even waited for respawn and killed em again 

im level 1 (2) around dont know how to fix it ...

That mission requires a minimum level (three or four) Otherwise the dialogue isn't there.

• 1 month later...

Thank you for the private message - I was unfortunately unable to navigate the Russian page :P

Now I am having trouble getting things started.  I severed a few bandit heads and a city guard directed me to the guild to join it - but all the people in the guild have no greeting, etc.  SO I am not sure how to actually join the guild.

Eric

In ever played it. OK I started it, had not problems with "No-Greetings" , but the Mod adds too many buildings which are not compatible with my other Mods.

The mod adds more than 50 new races for  about 100 NPC ( ? why ? Some new factions would have been enough )

Have you tried a new game ?

Or  try; Travel to ShiveringIsle and back ( !!! use the portal ! No teleport spell ) so that the player is in Tamriel World / is in SI World is fixed.