Designing Beautiful Women Channel now on Twitch.tv

3/29 going live!

3/15/14 - Latest episode is here

2/8/14 - Live tonight at around 11pm EST, Tune in and come get down with the party!!!! Chatting, music and beautiful 3d art.

full episode: http://www.twitch.tv/hossal/b/501945856

How to do the wonderful Mary Jane - Video highlight

2/3/14 : Last weekend episode is here:  http://www.twitch.tv/hossal/b/500136507

enjoy the show.

How to do Mercedes - Video highlight

SCREENSHOTS of Mercedes from 2/1/14

2qa5jj4.jpg

xd6jo.jpg

1sb0cz.jpg

UPDATE 1/23/14 : Twitch Ban has been lifted. . and fuck that mod that banned me. Here's what I have to say to you:

If you dont like my characters dancing then you can suck it, Nazi Twitch mod.

I have been creating faces in Oblivion and now Skyrim for over 5 years. I spent countless hours trying to master the artistry of designing the perfect woman. Making mods were never my thing as I dont have the passion and therefor patience for it, but without this forum none of what we can do in Skyrim would be possible. Thank you all for making the cutting edge of graphics and animation.

What I figured I could do to help out on this forum would be to help design women by request. I will have to learn how to export the face files but I will broadcast it on Twitch.tv while I do the art work and you can even comment and chat while I do it.

HERE!:

http://www.twitch.tv/hossal

Here's some samples of my main characters from a few months ago. I change it daily or weekly though.

29pde20.jpg

ugh ugly dof issues fixed now

20tnr7r.jpg

eajc4o.jpg

this one is pretty damn old I think,

301pqi0.jpg

23sekaw.jpg

Here's what Im working on right now:

jre1ec.jpg

Im getting there, but the nose bridge is not as curved on the real pic and the jaw line has a smother curve to it.

33p838n.jpg

ECE using YGNord Race and Mature textures or SG

b5hbtg.jpg

I think I want to do Jennifer Love Hewitt next. I dont think I've seen a face gen that has done her justice yet.

I would love if you would stop by and comment while Im working on stuff. Again thank you all for your hard work.

First episode is right here - Click to Watch

Jennifer Love Hewitt - (on hold)

Jennifer-Love-Hewitt-jennifer-love-hewit

149uywp.jpg

LoL, welp I tried every way I could to manipulate her face to be gaunt enough and still have pronounced enough cheekbones, but the sliders simply wont go any further. Thats as close I can get. Oh well.

edit: I have upgraded ECE at this point but have not come back to Jennifer Love Hewitt. I will do that sometime in the near future.

Here's the Episode: Click to Watch Episode 2

Next up Christina Hendricks. Going Live now!

Christina_Hendricks.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Lol Yep, I got trolled last night and 5 people (same guy 5 accounts maybe?) reported me. Just so you know Ive been broadcasting for over 2 years now and this is the third time (well 3rd through 8th time) that Ive been reported, LOL. I remember which guy it probably was too. He was all like "This is an ABOMINATION siiiiiiir!" . LoL

Nah I know mods at twitch and know what I need to do to re-open it. Not sure how long though <sad face, jackasses are winning cause the system sucks>

edit: I was about 75% done with the Selena Gomez face when my buddy came in and told me the channel was closed. I'll post a pic of progress later I s'pose.

and thank you for coming by.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Ive been away for awhile but I'll be bringing the show back soon. Please post any requests or potential models if you like. I've been working with some new tools but I havent gotten univision face to work yet.

I wonder if I should start having a set weekly time for the show?

Ive been away for awhile but I'll be bringing the show back soon. Please post any requests or potential models if you like. I've been working with some new tools but I havent gotten univision face to work yet.

i endorse that idea, belive i like that.

i endorse that idea, belive i like that.