Best female masturbation mod ?

Hello everyone, :) 

Which is the best mod for female masturbation ?

currently, I installed  FINIS 3.5, SKSE 1.6.16, and I'm using SexiS but this mod does not have animations of female masturbation

I tried turning off the esp Finis, the mod Adult XXX Show - (ASX), which has two animations masturbation but prefer a less invasive of ASX mod

I prefer a  mod or spell of female masturbation that integrates well with FINIS in combined use with SexiS

SexAddict mod have animations of female masturbation ?

what do you recommend ?

The best probably would be if you switch from Sexis to SexLab and use the MatchMaker mod. It is easy, it is triggered by a spell and it can do what you need and even more.

Thank you for answering :)

the only thing I could find to have only masturbation animation and the following: NPC Masturbation animations - Loose Files  (NPC animations that use triggers. FYI Replaces Standard Idles)

NPC Masturbation animations  is an optional ASX file mod, I still have not tried it yet, and I do not know how it works and if it works well in combination with FINIS SexiS ?

Going back to what you suggested: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17343-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-10122013/

I must first install SexLab Framework and subsequently SexLab MatchMaker ?

both must be manually installed ?

I need other mods to make it work properly with FINIS and SexiS mod ?

how I select  masturbation animations with MatchMaker  ?

Yes, you need to install both manually, or probably you can somehow make MO do it for you.

FNIS actually is required to get the animations to work. Sexis may cause some problems, but it still could work with SexLab together. It is recommended though to de-install Sexis. As far as I know there is nothing Sexis offers that SexLab can't do, too.

MatchMaker gives you two spells, one for a target and one for selfcast. When ever there only is one target affected by MatchMaker (doesn't matter which spell), it initializes mastrubation.

Yes, you need to install both manually, or probably you can somehow make MO do it for you.

FNIS actually is required to get the animations to work. Sexis may cause some problems, but it still could work with SexLab together. It is recommended though to de-install Sexis. As far as I know there is nothing Sexis offers that SexLab can't do, too.

MatchMaker gives you two spells, one for a target and one for selfcast. When ever there only is one target affected by MatchMaker (doesn't matter which spell), it initializes mastrubation.

All clear, thank you! :)

Last Questions:

The SexLab plug-in Lover's Hook: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17221-wip-lovers-hook-v20131003-sexlab/

Lover's Hook can serve ? or I can do everything sex-act without any problem using only SexLab Freamework and the MatchMaker ?

SexiS mod have some features: Auto Npc-Stripping, Auto StrapOn-Detect, and other settings; SexLab Freamework and the MatchMaker on MCM or in another menu, have these settings ?

Using SexLab and Matchmaker should be enough.

MatchMaker it self doesn't has any options, but as far as I know both features you mentioned are implemented in SexLab.

Thank you  :)

I installed everything SexLab/MatchMaker works good..  but:

I will continue to use SexLab, but it has some deficiencies, defects, which should be reviewed in prosssime versions, one of them is the animation of masturbation is considerably less than the two animations standing and lying are present in Show Adult XXX mod, which are really excellent!

another thing I do not like about it is that you can not SexLab return to the previous step of the animation and not have variants, which instead has SexiS and remains top of this, we hope that in the future SexLab add these things, the time in SexiS continue to use it in alternation,

while the animations of ASX masturbation, I found the files in that standing here:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19522-standing-female-masturbation/

here's the ASX animation on the ground, but I do not know if it is identical to the latest 1.6 of ASX mod:  http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/download/31158

this last ASX animation, to make it work, you have to run (LB on 360 controller) and bumping NPC.

Was thinking to place the two ASX animation (standing and ground) in some of the phases of SexLab, in order to create a mix of animation Sexlab and ASX

would be a possible solution although always a compromise?

• 5 years later...

Archived