Request : chance to get raped during sleep

sikamikanico78

as the title says...has anyome made or is planing on making a small mod that adds a chance to get raped during sleep?

depending on were u sleep or what time u sleep or how long u sleep?

there could be customizable parameters also...

i wonder why nobody hasnt done it yet!

it will be cool if it is compatible with the "watch you sleep" mods

new idea! this could also hapen when u get drunk in a bar !

This function was recently removed from Lovers Comfort. Check that apps support forum, you may be able to get the earlier version.

I KNEW that was a feature of that or arousal.  I remembered it happening to me before in a tavern, but i couldn't find that feature listed anywhere!  Glad I wasn't imagining it, lol.

I'd really like something of this nature for sleeping in hostile, non-cleared dungeons. Always struck me as odd that you could just plonk down for a ten hour nap while a group of bandits paced around a couple rooms over just beyond the usual wait restriction.

Lol taking the topic title out of a Skyrim modding context makes this sound like a very bizarre request indeed...

LOL made my day :D

But indeed, that sounds like a good an simple idea for mod, an i would really appreciate it.

There is a mod that gives a chance to be raped while sleeping for Fallout: New Vegas, and I was kinda surprised when I couldn't find something similar for Skyrim.

Would be pretty cool, I agree, though admittedly my characters rarely ever sleep in Skyrim except to pass time in an inn, or when I want to trigger the Dark Brotherhood quest. :P

really looking forward on this kind of mod!

There is a mod that gives a chance to be raped while sleeping for Fallout: New Vegas, and I was kinda surprised when I couldn't find something similar for Skyrim.

Would be pretty cool, I agree, though admittedly my characters rarely ever sleep in Skyrim except to pass time in an inn, or when I want to trigger the Dark Brotherhood quest. :P

well, if you use realistic needs you will have to constantly sleep in rough areas... :D

Archived