LoversRapeSGalgatVersion

Hey all. I hate to bump an old thread but I just can get this mod to work.

I has it installed and I'm playing as a female argonian and the creature sex animations work. However, when the animation starts, All I get for dialogue is the first line or text and the finishing line of text in the top right of the screen. I don't get all the other lines of text, which I think was the point of this mod. Sorry for necroing this thread but I would like a little help on this one.

It is the one that I still use, I have modified mine some, and it still functions very well for me. even in rev 91.

How ever many people taken code from this, and because of that, Many mods may over write this mods code.

many have just redone, and changed nothing but dialog.then re posted, with a different name.

The call back has been taken by other modders (who used this program for a base to make there's), and other things. This may make it hard to get going now.

This is one of the reasons I have not updated it. To many people decided to code monkey the loversRapeS mod, and this cause a lot of mods to function strangely.

I have wished many times I had never released my version. It to I am sure may cause problems. However I did, I think tell in the Doc file that it should not be run with LoversRapeS, (Which was the only one then) as they will surely conflict.

I Uploaded it because I felt I had innovated it with spoken dialog during sex, and dialog of a sort, even during creature sex.

But now there are so many out there that are using this same code or some of it..

What I am trying to say is you probably have a conflict that is over riding My Mod. I would update this to my newer version, but I fear the extra problems it might cause. And maybe has caused already.

I hope you get it to run, just to see some of what I had added, but so many mods of the same one or based on the loversRapeS mod.. may make it hard.

• 4 weeks later...

actually it is all called from the callback functions, and the built in dialog that LoversPK has, but I choose to use my own callback text, and filtered it with a quest Variable to keep it from effecting other mods, it still sometimes can leak over, but that was mostly with and earlier version of loversadultplay which made the mistake of using lovers built in dialog, instead of making there own.

It might be load order you could try lowering it in your load order, just don't go below lovers with PK.esp

I did make the dialog for female, I don't think i did much for male characters.

I got a lot of slack for it having so many anal comments this was not intentional, I used back attack for anal choice comments, and frontal attack for vaginal attacks.

Problem is back attacks happen more regularly than frontal. so it made it look like all I wanted was anal.. but that was really not the case.

It was just something that happened.

Not that i have anything against anal attack, I mean after you pass out its okay I guess..:(

• 1 month later...

I guess someone took the download link off this one, I had some people ask me about it..in PM's. Or I may be blind and can not see it. in the first thread. which is not un likely..LOL

I am having some things at home that take most all My time, My father is very ill. So I have not time to look into this much for you. SoRrY

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know what happened to the original download link, but I did repost is, on the first page. I hate where i had to put the download, careful what ya click on there. they make the link small to fool you into clicking on the wrong thing.

iss like a click once, then find the small letter link and click again to get it.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I don't know what happened to the original download link' date=' but I did repost is, on the first page. I hate where i had to put the download, careful what ya click on there. they make the link small to fool you into clicking on the wrong thing.

iss like a click once, then find the small letter link and click again to get it.

[/quote']

The download isn't working anymore. Get a redirect every time.

The download isn't working anymore. Get a redirect every time.

When it redirects you just hit the back button and it should come up. That is a fussy site I will agree. Give me a minute or two and I will add the file as an attachment to the OP.

• 5 weeks later...

Hey, really like this mod, but somehow, I don't get the chat dialogue in-game. Is there any mod that replaces it? Or is it something simpler, like this mod only provides the dialogue for when you're raped (not consensual) by human-type (not creatures) NPC's?

I'm pretty sure this isn't the case because I remember I installed this mod first to check if LoversPK worked, and I got these interesting chat dialogues when I had Consensual sex with an Argonian.

Here's my load order if it means anything:

Active Mod Files:

00  Oblivion.esm
01  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
02  All Natural Base.esm  [Version 1.34]
03  Francesco's Leveled Creatures-Items Mod.esm  [Version 5.0]
04  Francesco's Optional New Items Add-On.esm  [Version 5.0]
05  Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm  [Version 1.34]
06  Mart's Monster Mod.esm  [Version 3.7b1]
07  Enhanced Daedric Invasion.esm
08  FCOM_Convergence.esm  [Version 0.9.9a7]
09  Kvatch Rebuilt.esm
0A  Lovers with PK.esm
0B  LoversCreature.esm
0C  CM Partners.esm
0D  HorseCombatMaster.esm
0E  Beautiful_Women_NiceOnly.esp
0F  Beautiful_Women_DB_Addon.esp
10  Beautiful_Women_SI.esp
11  Beautiful_Women_Vampires.esp
12  Beautiful_Women_Vampires_50.esp
13  Beautiful_Women_NotSoNice_Bonus.esp
14  Handsome_Gents_Addon.esp
15  Handsome_Gents_DB_Addon.esp
16  Handsome_Gents_SI.esp
17  Handsome_Gents_Vampires.esp
18  Handsome_Gents_Vampires_50.esp
19  Handsome_Gents_Bonus.esp
1A  Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp  [Version 3.4.2]
1B  UOPS Additional Changes.esp
1C  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
1D  Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp  [Version 1.5.1]
1E  USIPS Additional Changes.esp
1F  Francesco's Creatures and Items Resources.esp  [Version 5.0]
20  Francesco's Optional Chance of Stronger Bosses.esp  [Version 5.0]
21  Francesco's Optional Chance of Stronger Enemies.esp  [Version 5.0]
22  Francesco's Optional Chance of More Enemies.esp  [Version 5.0]
23  Francesco's Optional Leveled Guards.esp  [Version 5.0]
24  FCOM_Francescos.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
25  FCOM_FrancescosItemsAddOn.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
26  FCOM_FrancescosNamedBosses.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
27  Loading Screens - Vanilla No Text.esp
28  All Natural.esp  [Version 1.34]
29  All Natural - SI.esp  [Version 1.34]
2A  All Natural - MMM Patch.esp  [Version 1.3]
2B  Sounds of Cyrodiil.esp  [Version 1.1]
2C  All Natural - Real Lights.esp  [Version 1.34]
2D  moDem's City Life.esp
2E  Crowded Roads Revisited.esp  [Version 1.1]
2F  QZ Easy Menus.esp
30  Streamline 3.1.esp
31  Enhanced Hotkeys.esp  [Version 2.3.1]
32  MaleBodyReplacerV4.esp
33  Bob's Armory Oblivion.esp
34  FCOM_BobsArmory.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
35  Oblivion WarCry EV.esp  [Version 1.08a]
36  FCOM_WarCry.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
37  Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp  [Version 1.34]
38  OOO-Armor_Perks_WearRate_Repair.esp  [Version 1.33]
39  FCOM_Convergence.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
3A  FCOM_RealSwords.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
3B  Mart's Monster Mod - Dungeons of MMM.esp  [Version 3.7b1]
3C  OOO-WaterFish.esp  [Version 1.34]
3D  EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer4FCOM.esp
3E  Kvatch Rebuilt.esp
3F  LSTBravilUnderground.esp
----> Delinquent MASTER: LoversSlaveTrader.esp
40  Knights.esp
41  Enhanced Daedric Invasion.esp
42  FCOM_EnhancedDaedricInvasion.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
43  EVE_ShiveringIslesEasterEggs.esp
44  Ring of console.esp
45  VToy.esp
[b]46  LoversCalm.esp
47  LoversFSE.esp
48  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
49  LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
4A  LoversRaperSGalgat.esp
4B  LoversJoburg.esp
4C  LoversBed.esp
4D  LoversPayBandit.esp
4E  LoversPower.esp
4F  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 90]
50  LoversBitch.esp
51  LoversCreature.esp
52  LoversStopCombatEx.esp
53  LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp
54  LoversRapeSlave.esp
55  LoversLight.esp
56  LoversSlaveTrader.esp
57  LoversHideMenus.esp[/b]
58  Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp
59  Deadly Reflex 6 - Timed block and 150% damage.esp
5A  DRSplatter.esp
5B  SP1stPLegs.esp
5C  CM Partners.esp
5D  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
5E  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
5F  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
60  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
61  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
62  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp
63  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
64  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
65  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
66  Synx.esp
67  CM Partners NPC.esp
68  CM Partners More NPCs.esp
69  CM Partners Marker NPCs.esp
6A  CM Partners Extra NPCs.esp
6B  EVE_KhajiitFix.esp
6C  No_Load_Screen_on_Death-5824.esp
6D  DeadlyReflex 6 - Combat Moves.esp
6E  Deadly Reflex 6 - HeX NifSE Patch.esp
6F  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
70  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
71  Woman's Move - Running Animation Replacer.esp
72  Woman's Move - Walking animation Replacer.esp

I'm about to start learning how to use CK to modify this to work with creatures, so any help to fix this problem would be nice. Thanks!

edit: Well, it seems like you already have creatures in this esp, it's just that it either only activates during rape scenes (is there a way to put these in the regular scenes) or that it still doesn't load for me.

edit2: Found that theres no files to overwrite during installation, so only load order should matter. However, even when I place this last on my order (except for the 2 required loverspriorities) it still doesn't work

edit3: How would I quicktest this in game? Would I just have to go initiate combat with someone and hope he rapes me during the combat sequence and then find out if the dialogues work? Or is there a way to spawn and make someone rape you with console?

If it was meant to happen' date=' please ignore this:

Whenever I use the spell (to rape someone), a yellow triangular tent covers both characters. Is there a way to remove that? Or did I do something wrong.

[/quote']

You did something wrong.

Reinstall the lovers resource pack, then the lovers base pack and start a new game to test if you are working correctly.

• 2 weeks later...

I am having the same problem as several others. I have tried this mod as the only lovers mod enabled (except for the base files that make them all work) to trouble-shoot, with several different characters, and yes, I did check my load order. Trust me, I do not have any other Lovers mods enabled, (for troubleshooting purposes), so overwriting was not the problem. I also promise that I did not do anything like accidentally bash Lovers mods into my Bashed patch, or mess up by putting a mod before something it requires as a master. No matter what I do, I can't make the creature messages work. It was suggested, earlier in this thread, that an old mod from Wolflore is needed to override Lovers settings and allow creatures to speak, but it was not said what that file was. I tried looking for it myself, but found nothing. I have even searched through the scripts of this mod and the main Lovers files myself, and found a reference in the script "xLoversPkrSayTopic" to "creaturesay" with a note that says "fromref.GetIsCreature" beside it, but could not puzzle out what it all meant or what that bit of code referred back to. At this point, I have reached the limits of the debugging I am capable of doing on my own. Can someone pretty please repost whatever old file it was that allows creatures to speak, or tell me what to change in the Lovers scripts to fix this?

• 3 months later...

Sorry for the necro, but...well...exactly the same problem as the guy above me. No dialogue during creature sex, tried shuffling the Galgat ESP around my load order. I think it must be that mystery file from Wolflore, but I can't find anything there either. Might have something to do with the fact that they don't allow "mods that support rape", which this file might fall under.

It may be that Galgat's esp doesn't work with rev96 of lovers (I assume you are running the latest version right?). Are there any settings in this plugin that you can check to make sure you have talking turned on? Make sure you don't have any other versions of RaperS running along side of this.

If none of the above are true then let me know.