LoversRapeSGalgatVersion

that much is set (allow creature rape: allow) but so far they simply kill me (i assumed a wolf would rape) maybe its only a few kind of cratures? like ogre and such? if so do you know a few of them who do rape? and another thing...i dont know where to set the remaining health necessary for rape, you said that past some predetermined amount of health they would rape, where do i set that?

Sounds like you do not have rape enabled on your character. Here's how to do it.You have to activate the rapemod from within the game. When you install it (or start a new save) no-one is rapeable. You can cast the rape settings (on self) spell, which will show a menu. Within this menu, you can click on either "my settings" to make yourself the ONLY rapeable character, or you can go to advanced, and activate Chaos Mode. In this mode, all settings apply to evereyone. Then you just have to set up the rules. Don't worry, it's very easy. Just click on the woman, and man settings, until it shows (wo)man: risk being raped by [gender you want the chosen gender to be raped by].

Also note that most mods here add spells, you can always save, and then cast them, to see what they do. Most of the mods have settings in the form of said spells, so it's always a good idea to just play around with the spells, before continueing the game.

yes i know that ( fiddled around with lovers with pk before, back when it was the old version from wolflore, a while ago, just recently found this site with all the new and non machine translated stuff) but you said there was a health thing too, but anyway ost important is i know i can be raped by people and apparently some creatures, wich creature are those? i THINK it worked with two wolves, but im wondering cause i also have lovers bitch and joburg installed, do you happen to know of a few creatures who can rape ( and at wich point they rape, like, right when they see you, when your health goes down or total random)

They're basically supposed to rape when your health is below the health barrier. (it can be set via the spell, base is 50%). after getting below this rape will happen randomly, by whoever you're in combat with. So no rape by horse if you're not fighting it.

All vanilla creatures are supposed to be able to rape. Don't know about non-vanilla, but seeing as how it is based on the group of creatures they belong to most mod added creatures should work. (e.g. Dog, horse, imp, etc.)

They'll rape

thanks a lot for clearing all those details for me, i knew how other parts of lovers worked but that one was kind of unknown to me. so the health thing is the /rape chance %/ as they say it i suppose (soon as i set it to 100% every thing gets REAL horny, and it seems they find me rather attractive, so il guess thats it) and last question (i wont bother ya anymore after that) why do you recommend chaos mode? the only difference is that ANY npc can be raped....right?

They're basically supposed to rape when your health is below the health barrier. (it can be set via the spell' date=' base is 50%). after getting below this rape will happen randomly, by whoever you're in combat with. So no rape by horse if you're not fighting it.

All vanilla creatures are supposed to be able to rape. Don't know about non-vanilla, but seeing as how it is based on the group of creatures they belong to most mod added creatures should work. (e.g. Dog, horse, imp, etc.)

They'll rape

[/quote']

So that's what that percentage means in the spell? I wondered about that! Thanks.

thanks a lot for clearing all those details for me' date=' i knew how other parts of lovers worked but that one was kind of unknown to me. so the health thing is the /rape chance %/ as they say it i suppose (soon as i set it to 100% every thing gets REAL horny, and it seems they find me rather attractive, so il guess thats it) and last question (i wont bother ya anymore after that) why do you recommend chaos mode? the only difference is that ANY npc can be raped....right?

[/quote']

That's exactly the difference. I personally find it wierd, if there would be only one single person in the world, who can be raped.

That's why I'm using Chaos Mode, just adds a bit of 'realism'

One minor warning on Chaos Mode (which I use as well). A fair number of mods add group battles. These can get tedious (and more serious mods turn silly) when those battles turn into orgies, with the NPCs endlessly raping one another rather than just finishing the fight.

One minor warning on Chaos Mode (which I use as well). A fair number of mods add group battles. These can get tedious (and more serious mods turn silly) when those battles turn into orgies' date=' with the NPCs endlessly raping one another rather than just finishing the fight.

[/quote']

True, but you can always set the chances (NPC succes rate; surprise bonus rate) lower. The base settings are too high anyways.

One minor warning on Chaos Mode (which I use as well). A fair number of mods add group battles. These can get tedious (and more serious mods turn silly) when those battles turn into orgies' date=' with the NPCs endlessly raping one another rather than just finishing the fight.

[/quote']

True, but you can always set the chances (NPC succes rate; surprise bonus rate) lower. The base settings are too high anyways.

Yup. I was never clear on exactly what those numbers meant; I fiddled with them, but still saw my characters getting raped in combat when they were at full health.

I really wish there were a "Strength" or "Level" toggle. Seeing a level 40+ STR 100+ companion being raped in combat by sewer rats is just wrong. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

[/quote']

Mine says 25%....that's too high?  :o

A little question from a newb here  ;D

I've got Lovers with PK and it's resources installed next to this' date=' so far rape is working.

Animals, though, always appear too high relative to my character; any thoughts on what's making that happen?

Edit: Okay... now they don't appear too high, but males are now positioned slightly off from my character (She's a little too far towards the feet)

I'm using HGEC (slim lower and C-cup upper) and robert's male.

Thanks in advance  :D

[/quote']

Been a while since I've actually played, and trying to get back in. But iirc, the numbers on the keyboard move the character; 1-2 moves them closer/further apart, 8-9(or 9-0?) up/down, or... something. Play around with the numbers, and pay attention as the changes are pretty small and slow  :P

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I saw the earlier post about how it takes some other plugin to make the creature text show ... anyone have any new ideas on where that might be found? or what needs to be done to recreate it?

I'm fairly proficient with the CS and editing ... I just don't know why it doesn't show in the first place, so I don't know where to start.

Thanks

I have a small problem where any settings I put in don't take effect.

no matter what I make the settings even with rape turned off people still try to rape me and of both sex' date=' males and females.

any sujestions as to what may cause this?

Can load order have an effect on how the settings work?

It was working befor I installed the LoversTomagoClub 1.04.

Since then tho. yea -.- Where should I place LoversRapeSGalgat.

I set it to 10% on each chance of success but only men can rape women yet I would get raped by women randomly.

Then as a test I had 10% for each chance of success and everything else is turned off. I did this to see if it would turn off to check it's working. everyone still attempted to rape me -.-

With refusal they still had 100% chance of success.....

[/quote']

Weird question ... are you running joburg? I had the problem you describe when I was running joburg ... I eventually had to just turn off joburg because I couldn't find a way to fix it ... even creating a clean save didn't do the job. :(

no matter what I make the settings even with rape turned off people still try to rape me and of both sex' date=' males and females.

I set it to 10% on each chance of success but only men can rape women yet I would get raped by women randomly.

Then as a test I had 10% for each chance of success and everything else is turned off. I did this to see if it would turn off to check it's working. everyone still attempted to rape me -.-

[/quote']

In all honesty I'd reccomend the realistic version of raperS as I've had less problems then with this one. Joburg also might be your problem.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

[/quote']

I have not done anything with this in a long time.. But as i remember once you turned Chaos mode on, it was almost impossible to shut down.

I never looked into this. But is was a problem with this version. I never used Chaos mode, but it was my understanding that this was the case..

I mainly just wanted to do what was said , could not be done, and that was have dialog, when animals speak. I use trickery to make this happen, but it does happen.

and I was learning how to use LoversPK commands.

I managed to get a Japanese version of loversvoiceforsspplus' date=' but it still doesn't show the dialog for when creatures attack the PC. Did anyone ever figure out how to make it work?

[/quote']

If you are speaking of My Creature dialog, from LoversRapesGalgat version.

Then that is good, I went to great pains to try and keep my dialog from messing up anyone Else's mod.. with My stuff.

This creature dialog, was one of the main reasons I did this.. I wanted to have dialog responses from Creature's.. Something that was always said to be un doable.

I use tricks to make it happen, and it is simple stuff.. But I did get it to happen.