LoversRapeSGalgatVersion

View File

Many have asked about My version of loversRapes, I tweaked much, and added a lot text wise mostly to it.. anyway here it is if you wish to try it, be sure to uncheck your other RapeS lovers mod..Uncheck this one latter and recheck yours again if is not to your liking.

ADULT MOD, NOT FOR THOSE UNDER LEGAL AGE. IF YOU ARE NOT AN ADULT WHAT EVER THAT IS WHERE YOU LIVE. DELETE THIS, DO NOT TRY TO INSTALL IT.. IT WILL MAKE HAIR GROW IN ALL THE WRONG PLACE'S.

ADULT ONLY, ADULT ONLY, ADULT ONLY, ADULT ONLY, ADULT ONLY,

Loverpk Plugin: Redone by Galgat.This version done 12-18-2010

Many people including myself have worked on the translation of the mods for LoversPK. at http://wolflore.enmesharra.com/.

I have done some re translating on this, and utilized some translations that others at wolflore have done.

Main thing different in my translation is that the animals, and males, and females now have there own conversation area.

These are rapist, not nice people, they do not talk nicely, and they are evil..They do mean, and unruly things. Talk to any Girl who was ever Raped, and ask how nice the Rapist were..

the normal Rapes mod starts and ends sex like this

starts:The witch doctor caught you off guard, and begins to rape your arse.

*****************Blank area

End: you pull away and orgasm

I have tried to give a lot of randomization to this version. By adding 10 conversation area' that can happen during the actual sex act. So you end up maybe with something like this.

This No Longer functions quite right with Creatures, One of the

Lovers Updates Messed it up

The Text, and dialog works fine with Playable races

starts:The Orge has placed you in nasty position, and begins to Rape you.

Off.Orge like fuk Purdy Girls in Butt hole...Poop, Poop, Poo..Little Girl...Har, Har...!

Def.No, No, No..! Don't put that big thing in my Butt, Stop..Aaargh !

Off.Dose Purty Girl like Big Orge cock in Butt...Har, de, Har...!

Def. Oh God ! so Big, stop your ripping me apart....!

Off. I like you Butt...it so tight...Umm..is getting looser now..Hee, Hee !

Def. God stop it !...Please, your tearing me apart...Uggh ! Ommph !

Off. Awe ! Purty Girl not want me should have her Butt...Tisk, Tisk !

Def. Ouch ! ow, ow, ow...Yes..Please stop..its toO big...Ulp...!

Off. Okay Orge stop when Orge get through..Must get funny feeling first..Har, Har !

Def. Oh My god, its Flooding My gut with it's Cum...I may explode..UgggH !

End: You fall to the ground, cum pouring from you over streached Booty..

I have added some other randomization,and extra variables to the Quest script, that can be used to identify Male, female, creature, vaginal Rape, or Butt rape, another variable I added to stop the latent text messages after the sex event was over. and may add more in time..

would like to know if it is still worth continuing or not.

I have done it in other mods, I like having more diverse context in the dialog.

INSTALLING:::::::::::

Requires:

1.OBSE 19b,

2.LoversPK version 1.4 rev 77 or better. full with all the data folders

3.Universal Silent voice by Elys (http://tesnexus.com/...le.php?id=16622)

4.PLACE LoversrapeSGalgat data folder in your Oblivion folder.

LoversPK is tough for some people to get installed right..if you have never done it then expect lots of trial and error getting it up and running.

However if you manage to get it working. It is very Erotic, and way over the top in many areas. And can be a lot of fun for ADULT's.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/31/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    LoversPK REV 89 or 90, 91,94,96, OBSE, Elys universal silent voice, Pluggy 125 or better

Very cool mod. Adds a much needed amount of interaction.

One question though. When my character gets raped by any kind of creature, her dialogue bits are not playing. Is this because I use a custom race (Moonshadow Elf)? If I am attacked by a human, the dialogue works.

Very cool mod. Adds a much needed amount of interaction.

One question though. When my character gets raped by any kind of creature' date=' her dialogue bits are not playing. Is this because I use a custom race (Moonshadow Elf)? If I am attacked by a human, the dialogue works.

[/quote']

same problem here, the ogre dialog doesn't seem to show up for me. I'm using (xeo chocolate elf)

This is an old thing, and was covered a long time ago, although maybe it didn't carry over from old Wolflore.. Dialogue during creature sex requires a separate plugin that forces it to show, it was disabled in main Lovers for reason I can't remember off the top of my head. I'm not entirely sure if the plugin is hosted anywhere here, I saw it on SHY once, but can't begin to guess where to look now.

• 3 weeks later...

This is an old thing' date=' and was covered a long time ago, although maybe it didn't carry over from old Wolflore.. Dialogue during creature sex requires a separate plugin that forces it to show, it was disabled in main Lovers for reason I can't remember off the top of my head. I'm not entirely sure if the plugin is hosted anywhere here, I saw it on SHY once, but can't begin to guess where to look now.

[/quote']

Does anyone know the name of this plugin? It'd be fun to have

This is an old thing' date=' and was covered a long time ago, although maybe it didn't carry over from old Wolflore.. Dialogue during creature sex requires a separate plugin that forces it to show, it was disabled in main Lovers for reason I can't remember off the top of my head. I'm not entirely sure if the plugin is hosted anywhere here, I saw it on SHY once, but can't begin to

guess where to look now.

I think it was loversvoiceforssp, but i'm not sure.

[/quote']

Does anyone know the name of this plugin? It'd be fun to have

That sounds like a problem with your body meshes. What race and what mods?

At first I tried Ice Elf, then I totally removed it and MBP and tried with vanilla race (Imperial).

When that didn't work, I reverted back to 100% vanilla so I can start over... Am I correct in saying that I need to install:

Lovers Resource

Lovers with PK

LoversRapeSGalgat

??

Is MBP even supported by this mod?

okay sorry if this is a stupid question but im missing some information...so i have this plugin installed and it should make any character (and several creatures) able to rape me? because i use this AND joburg and i dont know wich one is working correctly right now....and this one should work with ANY normally generated npcs and creatures? or simply some that have been placed in several locatins and all?

oh and lastly...someone said that to have the npc or creature talking during sex i need something else? what would that be? maybe a link or something?

Ok, so I installed:

OBMM

OBSE

BU framework

Pluggy

Lovers resources

Lovers with PK

LoversRapeSGalgat

My load order is:

Lovers with PK.esm

Break Undies.esm

Oblivion.esm

LoversFSE.esp

LoversRaperSGalgat.esp

Knights.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Female PC still won't take her drawers off.

EDIT: I've also used the spell for LoversPK settings and made sure all clothes were set to remove.

blizblarg...you need a body replacer, may it be either HGEC, DMRA, or anything else, in between, left of it or whatever. the basic game only comes with the normal underwear glued on body...you can find most of body replacers on TESnexus

okay sorry if this is a stupid question but im missing some information...so i have this plugin installed and it should make any character (and several creatures) able to rape me? because i use this AND joburg and i dont know wich one is working correctly right now....and this one should work with ANY normally generated npcs and creatures? or simply some that have been placed in several locatins and all?

This should work with normally generated NPCs. I haven't ever played them separate but I believe to make this one fire for anyone except yourself you need to turn chaos mode on. If you want to see rapes outside of combat that is what Joburg is for. You can cast Joburg NPC settings on a character and "liberate their instincts" to set them to rape the nearest target. Likewise you can "punish them" and watch them get raped.

okay so in this mod (loversrapers) rape happen only during combat? meaning i gota get beaten or something like that? that would be quite nice in fact....and maybe simply tell me what this mod is a bit more precisely...cause the information is kinda limited (or i didnt find it) (and thanks already for the previous reply)

LoversRapers indeed only works during combat. There's a low-health barrier, which can be set. If your, or someone elses health gets below this, you, or the NPC has a chance to be raped. This chance can be set, too. NPC's will only be raped if they can be raped, this has to be enabled, either by setting it for them personally, or enabling chaos mode (I recommend option 2).

The mod also adds a spell to rape others yourself. This one (I believe) is dependent on the fatigue of the target.

Also, if you don't use Chaos Mode, you'll need to set yourself to rapeable, and any NPC you want to rape (or have raped), too.

Hope this helps