4 hours ago, Rangerguy said:

I do have a quick question. Im running Hormones, Deadly Drain, PSQ, and Angrim's Apprentice. For the Dremora corruption (Under Deadric influence) is it only added by the Outcast Dremora NPCs? Or would other Dremora, you encounter or summon add to the trait as well?

It seems to be applied by any dremora you have sex with. Even Sanguine's Staff will count. 

My Strong Nord warrior with his sidekick Paws the argonian shaman. (not figured a way to stop him from wearing armour yet on the follower.) 

20190126003557_1.thumb.jpg.e2ef71494e5657250b3fbd8faf4e8f3b.jpg

After meeting and freeing Honey. Something has gone terribly wrong.  

20190126010012_1.jpg

Think the neck seam is from various overlay problems as a reload often solves this.

20190126014632_1.jpg

Trying to find a daedra heart in Skyrim is proving difficult especially when all you think about is sex. 

20190126095157_1.jpg

Transformation complete she is now a bimbo. Guess we don't need that heart after all...... ooppsie I ate it for the knowledge of the ingredient. 

20190126132023_1.jpg

Sanguine claims another soul. 

20190126144718_1.jpg

As a Bimbo do your skills continually deplete or do they level out and start to climb once again with use? 

Just asking because I get messages up saying "dumber is better."

Also there are some spelling mistakes in the mod. When you get a message up from daedric corruption it says "heat and lounging." I think it should be "heat and longing." 

Alica near the entry point to the dreamworld says "doubie" I think its meant to be "double." 

If I may make a suggestion. If a player has bimbo and succubus set as true in the MCM could the bimbo curse be overridden upon becoming a succubus to show some kind of progression to corruption? 

Sort of like the bimbo stage is Sanguine's way of finding those "special" people in Tamriel that can be moulded into one of his Alicias, and as she is trained by Sanguine she slowly looses the bimbo urges but takes on the succubus traits. 

I am liking the changes to the mod so far, will be curious to try out the hormone level section you are working on. 

6 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

My Strong Nord warrior with his sidekick Paws the argonian shaman. (not figured a way to stop him from wearing armour yet on the follower.) 

20190126003557_1.thumb.jpg.e2ef71494e5657250b3fbd8faf4e8f3b.jpg

After meeting and freeing Honey. Something has gone terribly wrong.  

20190126010012_1.jpg

Think the neck seam is from various overlay problems as a reload often solves this.

20190126014632_1.jpg

Trying to find a daedra heart in Skyrim is proving difficult especially when all you think about is sex. 

20190126095157_1.jpg

Transformation complete she is now a bimbo. Guess we don't need that heart after all...... ooppsie I ate it for the knowledge of the ingredient. 

20190126132023_1.jpg

Sanguine claims another soul. 

20190126144718_1.jpg

As a Bimbo do your skills continually deplete or do they level out and start to climb once again with use? 

Just asking because I get messages up saying "dumber is better."

Also there are some spelling mistakes in the mod. When you get a message up from daedric corruption it says "heat and lounging." I think it should be "heat and longing." 

Alica near the entry point to the dreamworld says "doubie" I think its meant to be "double." 

If I may make a suggestion. If a player has bimbo and succubus set as true in the MCM could the bimbo curse be overridden upon becoming a succubus to show some kind of progression to corruption? 

Sort of like the bimbo stage is Sanguine's way of finding those "special" people in Tamriel that can be moulded into one of his Alicias, and as she is trained by Sanguine she slowly looses the bimbo urges but takes on the succubus traits. 

I am liking the changes to the mod so far, will be curious to try out the hormone level section you are working on. 

It would be amazing if as the curse progresses, You're skills start to deplete as well, And it would make sense, Say goodbye to the amazing stats you had from leveling up so much soon you will regress to the point that wolves will be a problem.

58 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

It would be amazing if as the curse progresses, You're skills start to deplete as well, And it would make sense, Say goodbye to the amazing stats you had from leveling up so much soon you will regress to the point that wolves will be a problem.

That would be a problem for me and would like an option to switch it off. Mainly because follower AI is not that bright to act on its own. 

3 hours ago, wardrake said:

Is there a way to use the sexchange part or this mod without turning on the bimbo quest ? or talking to honey or freeing her ?

Yes at the start of the game go into the MCM and turn off the bimbo race and curse, after you made your character. Never have to worry about being a bimbo again. Just keep the sex change/ TG checked and the rest of the mod will work. 

Hi, I recently want to try this mod and need advice.

I can see that Hormones UNP addon esp is quite the same as B3lisario's Schlongs for Female esp, it event not have hormones main esp as one of its masterfiles.

For freeing slots, I've already merged SfF esp in to the SOS main esp. I wonder if there would be problem with having two female schlong addons together, Or I can just drop the hormones unp esp. (Is there some of your scripts that are particularly linked to SexLab Hormones UNP Addon.esp?)

14 hours ago, LinksSword said:

The damage to your skills is pretty extreme right away.

I guess if you don't want it, don't enable Bimbo Curse.

But it would be nice if Bimbo + Succubus did something interesting.

If you meet a certain NPC near Falkreath, they'll warn you about a "demon" the locals bound in the middle of the lake as a sacrifice to the dragons, and also warns you to stay away.

You should heed that advice!

That this person refers to Honey as "a demon" hints that she may also be a succubus, possibly? Though it could just mean that she's a menace.

That she can propagate the curse would certainly make her seem demonic, even if she isn't also a succubus.

But I don't see succubus + bimbo intrinsically incompatible. A succubus doesn't have to be smart.

However, being a succubus should at least open up an easier cure.

BTW... I got so many hearts from the Bashnag coven that I could eat one, get cured, and still have several left to spare.

You really shouldn't clear Bashnag until after becoming a Bimbo, unless you want to get stuck that way for ages.

Even if you aren't a bimbo, finding one of those hearts is difficult, and they often crop up in hard encounters a bimbo will probably fail at, even with help.

As Fuzzy_Fox says, you can't rely on Skyrim AI for too much, plus, as I discovered recently, some mods add enemies that are practically immune to followers, even though the PC can take them out easily if they are a fair level, and aren't impaired somehow. Some might call this "a dick move". Decide for yourself.

Personally, I think the Bimbo lacks some sort of compensation to make it more practical in play. DCL gives all its horrible collars buffs of one kind or another.

Bimbos should probably get some kind of OP illusion spell or power that makes male humans prone to become their allies.

If used in combat, the victims fight any females on their own faction that might harm their sex toy, and if they win, hump the bejeebus out of the Bimbo until exhausted, after which point they should just lie around exhausted for 24 hours :) 

If used on a male NPC in the follower faction, it should give them some good buffs, and cause them to regularly hump the bimbo. Plus appropriate dialog. Hilarious! Maybe.

5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

The damage to your skills is pretty extreme right away.

I guess if you don't want it, don't enable Bimbo Curse.

But it would be nice if Bimbo + Succubus did something interesting.

If you meet a certain NPC near Falkreath, they'll warn you about a "demon" the locals bound in the middle of the lake as a sacrifice to the dragons, and also warns you to stay away.

You should heed that advice!

That this person refers to Honey as "a demon" hints that she may also be a succubus, possibly? Though it could just mean that she's a menace.

That she can propagate the curse would certainly make her seem demonic, even if she isn't also a succubus.

But I don't see succubus + bimbo intrinsically incompatible. A succubus doesn't have to be smart.

However, being a succubus should at least open up an easier cure.

BTW... I got so many hearts from the Bashnag coven that I could eat one, get cured, and still have several left to spare.

You really shouldn't clear Bashnag until after becoming a Bimbo, unless you want to get stuck that way for ages.

Even if you aren't a bimbo, finding one of those hearts is difficult, and they often crop up in hard encounters a bimbo will probably fail at, even with help.

As Fuzzy_Fox says, you can't rely on Skyrim AI for too much, plus, as I discovered recently, some mods add enemies that are practically immune to followers, even though the PC can take them out easily if they are a fair level, and aren't impaired somehow. Some might call this "a dick move". Decide for yourself.

Personally, I think the Bimbo lacks some sort of compensation to make it more practical in play. DCL gives all its horrible collars buffs of one kind or another.

Bimbos should probably get some kind of OP illusion spell or power that makes male humans prone to become their allies.

If used in combat, the victims fight any females on their own faction that might harm their sex toy, and if they win, hump the bejeebus out of the Bimbo until exhausted, after which point they should just lie around exhausted for 24 hours :) 

If used on a male NPC in the follower faction, it should give them some good buffs, and cause them to regularly hump the bimbo. Plus appropriate dialog. Hilarious! Maybe.

That's only if you use the bimbo race that you're skills are set to 1, I don't use that race because i don't personally like the look of them or the hair... Sorry DeepBlueFrog, Anyways a gradual hit on your skill levels would be a way better feature in my opinion, That would work on you if you were using the race or not.

The Outcasts sorta make finding hearts easy because if they are killed they drop hearts, I already have four of them, Of course they seem to be harder to find as a bimbo.

I wish that the hair would gradually start to turn blonde instead of instant like it does, And when your hair grows with YPS, When cut should grow twice as fast since a bimbo needs nice long locks.

Also Someday i would like to see npc support for the curses, I don't know how hard that would be to implement but it would be so cool if i could turn lets say Serana into a mindless slut.

I'd also point out the bimbo race doesn't work at all for elves due to the different head types or whatever.

And it really misses the point if the character doesn't have the same face when bimbofied :P

13 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

I noticed in my 300 hour game that the Bimbo beg for sex is not working. ?

I don't even get the "you squeeze your legs with arousal" Like i should

Funnily enough it works too well for me, it comes up even if I'm not a bimbo.

5 minutes ago, leddis3 said:

I'd also point out the bimbo race doesn't work at all for elves due to the different head types or whatever.

And it really misses the point if the character doesn't have the same face when bimbofied :P

Isn't it only suppose to work when you are a bimbo? the beg effect anyways. I don't remember if i ever got the message un cursed.

Here my character from my main save, I have completed Dawguard and defeated Alduin with lots of difficulty, She is a bimbofied futanari milky big breasted cow girl, She has cured herself a few times but becoming a slut is all to tempting for her to experience again. So she ends up bimbofied again! This is atleast her fourth time.

20190127155138_1.jpg

Meanwhile on my secondary save, My bimbofied bitch is going through her adventure in the mod "Things in the Dark"

20190123191250_1.jpg.d94d15a6588b427cada758c3020ce21d.jpg

17 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

Isn't it only suppose to work when you are a bimbo? the beg effect anyways. I don't remember if i ever got the message un cursed.

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be like that, but I have to turn it off during normal non-bimbo play because it still triggers when arousal is high.

21 minutes ago, leddis3 said:

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be like that, but I have to turn it off during normal non-bimbo play because it still triggers when arousal is high.

I still drop items even when my arousal is low, Clearly there still some things that need tweaking in this mod. I don't know if i have that issue but i hadn't played normal long enough to find out.

50 minutes ago, leddis3 said:

That's odd. I have a Dark Elf character that get turned into a bimbo all the time, and I've never had any issues with it. Mind you, I'm using the previous version of Hormones, and I always turn off the "bimbo race" box, leaving only the "bimbo curse" box checked.

27 minutes ago, leddis3 said:

"Beg for sex" will trigger regardless of whether or not your character is a bimbo, the curse simply puts the required arousal threshold down to 80 from 98.

28 minutes ago, DarkNova50 said:

That's odd. I have a Dark Elf character that get turned into a bimbo all the time, and I've never had any issues with it. Mind you, I'm using the previous version of Hormones, and I always turn off the "bimbo race" box, leaving only the "bimbo curse" box checked.

"Beg for sex" will trigger regardless of whether or not your character is a bimbo, the curse simply puts the required arousal threshold down to 80 from 98.

Oh no bimbofication works fine, just not the actual bimbo race.

It's not a huge deal as I don't like changing races anyway. But it would be fun if skill penalties could be applied to a bimbo character without the race.

Maybe randomly erasing perks too as the bimbo forgets them.

5 hours ago, LinksSword said:

That's only if you use the bimbo race that you're skills are set to 1, I don't use that race because i don't personally like the look of them or the hair... Sorry DeepBlueFrog, Anyways a gradual hit on your skill levels would be a way better feature in my opinion, That would work on you if you were using the race or not.

The Outcasts sorta make finding hearts easy because if they are killed they drop hearts, I already have four of them, Of course they seem to be harder to find as a bimbo.

I wish that the hair would gradually start to turn blonde instead of instant like it does, And when your hair grows with YPS, When cut should grow twice as fast since a bimbo needs nice long locks.

Also Someday i would like to see npc support for the curses, I don't know how hard that would be to implement but it would be so cool if i could turn lets say Serana into a mindless slut.

I try to RP my characters in Skyrim, so they don't know what enemies they might face or where until they meet them. So my character never becomes a bimbo and then go to the nearest camp I know where I can find Dremora in and kill  them all. 

This is the first time I am giving the bimbo a real go and had to turn off the "dropping weapons" feature because otherwise I would of died even with two followers helping me. 

The blond hair does appear over time it just gets very blond to the point of nearly white. I saw this progress on my character happen over a period of a few days in game. Now she is a succubus in training her hair has turned red and is becoming even more red as time goes on. So the hair sliders in the MCM are working. I just wish there were some way to stop the colours looking so glaring as to make the hair look like Plasticine. 

Just a note if DeepBlueFrog reads this:- In the SOS main mod there are potions that will increase and decrease the schlong if the racemenu.esp is turned off. Could this effect of a shrinking schlong be put on in the forcibly blond quest ? 

So at each stage the schlong on the bimbo or TG (as she progresses towards a succubus) get smaller, until at one point its removed. 

6 hours ago, LinksSword said:

Anyways a gradual hit on your skill levels would be a way better feature in my opinion, That would work on you if you were using the race or not.

I agree on this. You can see me asking for it some time ago on the beta forum :) 

37 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

The blond hair does appear over time it just gets very blond to the point of nearly white. I saw this progress on my character happen over a period of a few days in game. Now she is a succubus in training her hair has turned red and is becoming even more red as time goes on. So the hair sliders in the MCM are working. I just wish there were some way to stop the colours looking so glaring as to make the hair look like Plasticine. 

The problem is the color picker from the MCM. It just picks a color, from a minimal palette, and you can't control saturation, brightness or alpha.

OK, don't need alpha for hair, but you do for lips and other makeup tints.

Maybe could add an option for putting in an ARGB hex color via a text box? Or maybe there's a mod that has a better picker in it?

There's already a script enhancement mod that has hex printing and parsing ... I think. Though that's not hard to write, especially with SKSE.

19 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

The problem is the color picker from the MCM. It just picks a color, from a minimal palette, and you can't control saturation, brightness or alpha.

OK, don't need alpha for hair, but you do for lips and other makeup tints.

Maybe could add an option for putting in an ARGB hex color via a text box? Or maybe there's a mod that has a better picker in it?

There's already a script enhancement mod that has hex printing and parsing ... I think. Though that's not hard to write, especially with SKSE.

Right never knew that about the colour picker from the MCM. Makes sense now. 

YPS has the RRGGBB text option for custom colour lipstick and eye shadow, used it yesterday. 

Question's: Is this mod still being worked on or is done ? Will the different curses have there own quest title, (cause I hope so).

The different quests would need their own activators. (Suggestion: Succubus- Encounter with the succubus (attacks the player like the vampires do to give you the vampire disease) starts that one (obviously) Call it deadric influence.

The bimbo quest can stay with Honey - no need to change.

The transgender could be called (something related) maybe unexpected surprise - activated by either the deadra outcasts or some cursed item the player finds or interacts with.

The sexchange curse called - I feel funny: Activated by various means - 1: Various individuals in a hold have been going missing, A small quest can be given by the innkeeper, the steward or a random npc who seeks help about their missing family member (this can also be a ploy by the person involved), upon reaching the location (random or created) the player encounters various shemales, males, amd females in cages and then the mad mage responsible for the kidnappings (npc's may have dialogs). The npc mage is surprised by the Player, paralyzes the player who then wakes in a cage, the mage then give the player a potion or casts a spell starting the sexchange curse/quest. 2: One of your deadra outcasts or Sanguine or Shelgoth - the deadra of chaos (I'm certain I spelled it wrong) meets the player (submit or resist) casts the spell to start the sexchange curse then is attacked sexually -(comment - enjoy your fun). 3: the player encounters I trapped chest in a random location that starts the quest.  As the sexchange curse lingers over time notifications come up - with Stage 1 - "My body feels funny/tingles" as it continues uncured "my crotch feels strange", stage 2 - "your thoughts turn to the other sex" (aroused lvls should influence progression), (sex acts trigger change - (if Player is Female (women run through the players mind and speed up the change, vise versa for male player), The more same sex acts are done by either friendly or rape acts speed the change). Stage 3- My chest/groin is on fire" (this notation continues each day till the curse is complete). Stage 4 - "my chest/groin feelin funny or "my breasts/cock is shrinking/growing"  Stage 5 - curse is complete the player is of the opposite sex. I know I went into a lot of detail involving the sexchange curse more then the others.

Anyway -disabled in the menu all the other curse's but sexchange one. how do you get it to work. Does one need to interact with one of the deadra outcasts first. how does it activate ?. Do I need to raise the female/male hormone and decrease the male/female hormone ?

1 hour ago, wardrake said:

Question's: Is this mod still being worked on or is done ? Will the different curses have there own quest title, (cause I hope so).

The different quests would need their own activators. (Suggestion: Succubus- Encounter with the succubus (attacks the player like the vampires do to give you the vampire disease) starts that one (obviously) Call it deadric influence.

The bimbo quest can stay with Honey - no need to change.

The transgender could be called (something related) maybe unexpected surprise - activated by either the deadra outcasts or some cursed item the player finds or interacts with.

The sexchange curse called - I feel funny: Activated by various means - 1: Various individuals in a hold have been going missing, A small quest can be given by the innkeeper, the steward or a random npc who seeks help about their missing family member (this can also be a ploy by the person involved), upon reaching the location (random or created) the player encounters various shemales, males, amd females in cages and then the mad mage responsible for the kidnappings (npc's may have dialogs). The npc mage is surprised by the Player, paralyzes the player who then wakes in a cage, the mage then give the player a potion or casts a spell starting the sexchange curse/quest. 2: One of your deadra outcasts or Sanguine or Shelgoth - the deadra of chaos (I'm certain I spelled it wrong) meets the player (submit or resist) casts the spell to start the sexchange curse then is attacked sexually -(comment - enjoy your fun). 3: the player encounters I trapped chest in a random location that starts the quest.  As the sexchange curse lingers over time notifications come up - with Stage 1 - "My body feels funny/tingles" as it continues uncured "my crotch feels strange", stage 2 - "your thoughts turn to the other sex" (aroused lvls should influence progression), (sex acts trigger change - (if Player is Female (women run through the players mind and speed up the change, vise versa for male player), The more same sex acts are done by either friendly or rape acts speed the change). Stage 3- My chest/groin is on fire" (this notation continues each day till the curse is complete). Stage 4 - "my chest/groin feelin funny or "my breasts/cock is shrinking/growing"  Stage 5 - curse is complete the player is of the opposite sex. I know I went into a lot of detail involving the sexchange curse more then the others.

Anyway -disabled in the menu all the other curse's but sexchange one. how do you get it to work. Does one need to interact with one of the deadra outcasts first. how does it activate ?. Do I need to raise the female/male hormone and decrease the male/female hormone ?

It is still being worked on.

I may of found a problem with the bimbo quest. 

When you first become a bimbo and get the nail polish applied it will trigger a section of the YPS Immersive piercings quest that is called Follower of Dibella. Which talks about smudging the nail polish and to take a look at Ray's parcel. I had to reset this quest as I was not running it at the time, but by now the damage is done because it also adds a script that has you drinking a potion every few game hours. 

This is my second new game with YPS and Bimbo and this is the second time its happened. I know the bimbo mod takes a ticker or event from YPS for the nail polish but it will always smudge and start the YPS04DibellaFollower quest. 

4 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

When you first become a bimbo and get the nail polish applied it will trigger a section of the YPS Immersive piercings quest that is called Follower of Dibella. Which talks about smudging the nail polish and to take a look at Ray's parcel. I had to reset this quest as I was not running it at the time, but by now the damage is done because it also adds a script that has you drinking a potion every few game hours. 

This is my second new game with YPS and Bimbo and this is the second time its happened. I know the bimbo mod takes a ticker or event from YPS for the nail polish but it will always smudge and start the YPS04DibellaFollower quest. 

As much as I may like some of the features added by YPS, it seems like such a glitchy, finicky mess sometimes that it makes a person wonder if it deserves a spot in the load order. I personally feel like I do a better job with lipstick colours with a simple makeup mod and racemenu, and the nail polish animations get tiresome quickly. If a few of the basic components of the mod came baked into Hormones with the option to toggle them off, and without the more annoying parts of the mod accompanying them, I think that would be great...but as it stands I tend to just leave that mod out as often as I wind up using it.