I found out the problem, turns out I only downloaded an update for the dragon girl dresses. Turns out there wasn't a link to the original mod in the installation guide, so I looked it  up on the nexus, downloaded it and everything is working now. Thank you for the help though!

Quick question regarding the Dragon girl dresses. The .rar file has the standard version and the translucent version,but the read me in there states to pick either or. It seems sexout store uses both versions so when I install any one, the translucent version does not show up. Do I need to rename the translucent version to something else? I don't know what to rename it to, is there a list of the names scr uses?

There isn't any list, have to look them up in GECK or FNVEdit, only place you may get them inworld is SexoutStore unless you use a console command, but both versions are in there.

I don't see any instructions for Dragon Dress to choose one.

• The Dragon Girl Dresses
  • Download each of the above packs and extract the files. Inside there are separate files that have to be individually opened and the textures and meshes moved over to the SCR Resources folder. Ignore all the .esp inside these folders. You only want the textures and meshes.

The above is from the tutorial.

However am checking with Halstrom and Zippy57 on the purple version of the Dragon Dress.

i have followed your tutorial and installed everything however my game crashes at the bethesda logo around the time the music starts. i already deleted the whole game and and installed it again. i do however have 2 versions of the game my game with all my other mods and a version with sexout i dont know if this might give problems.

This tutorial adds nothing that can cause a crash the tutorial only adds textures etc.

You have added some mod that is missing a requirement or have something out of order. Basically an esp or esm that requires another to work.

Issues that occur from improperly setting up my folder is red triangles and floating heads that is all that happens.

Post your tech support question on the main Sexout thread with a load order and what  you have done and experienced.

http://www.loverslab.com/forum/35-technical-support-fallout-sexout/

• 2 months later...

The layout of this tutorial was a remarkable feat.  The PDF file was a nice touch.  The only one I had several problems with was installing the Maternity file.  I got as far as download the two files.  When I got here:

"These have to be placed into a folder wherever you want. Click on the MaternityClothesFull.part1 and use 7zip to extract it. It will create a new folder with MaternityClothesFull as the title of the folder."

I got an error that said the file was corrupt.  Each time I got the corrupt error.  So I could not tell if it was my fault or the file itself.  Hopefully I do not need it.  All in all everything else went well.  When I finally finished all the other downloads to my SCR Resource folder.  FOMM said the file was activated with no errors.  So I can only hope the Maternity ones do not come up and bit me in the ass later.  Thanks for the Tut

Those two files need to be in the same folder before extraction. Otherwise you will get errors. If you still have errors with them being in the same folder try re-downloading them. If still errors post the issue on the maternity download thread.

To answer the question of if it will matter. Yes and No, as stated before on this thread the only issue that will arise with not having the resources would be floating heads when the required armors aren't available. It will not crash your game. ( Crash if you didn't follow removing the esp as instructed though) Maternity clothing is for well Pregnancy.. makes sense correct? :D I am not sure of how much other mods or parts of this mods are used outside of pregnancy requirements but doubtful much use outside of this. Only Sexout store makes use of these armors as well with a vendor that can sell the armor for you to wear.

Edited the tutorial to be more clear on that fact.

The folder might be needed to be removed just in case there was something wrong with the installation. However really all that is needed is to get the maternity files extract them properly to get the mesh and textures and move them over to your "backup" of the folder (if you followed the tutorial). Allow for overwrite and then install it back into the FOMM again.

Again worst case issue would be floating heads or giant red triangles. Your game will not be damaged by not having the maternity. If you aren't using Pregnancy I would say play for a while and enjoy what SExout has to offer. If / when you do come across this issue or decide to later install Pregnancy. Add the file to the backup and reinstall the mod. currently there isn't any changes to the folder structures that require a re-build of the folder. I will let people know as soon as Halstrom tell me in the second post.

The folder might be needed to be removed just in case there was something wrong with the installation. However really all that is needed is to get the maternity files extract them properly to get the mesh and textures and move them over to your "backup" of the folder (if you followed the tutorial). Allow for overwrite and then install it back into the FOMM again.

Again worst case issue would be floating heads or giant red triangles. Your game will not be damaged by not having the maternity. If you aren't using Pregnancy I would say play for a while and enjoy what SExout has to offer. If / when you do come across this issue or decide to later install Pregnancy. Add the file to the backup and reinstall the mod. currently there isn't any changes to the folder structures that require a re-build of the folder. I will let people know as soon as Halstrom tell me in the second post.

Thanks for the swift response.  We don't get that in the Nexus forums at all.  I did make a backup archive right when I finished getting all the mods sorted before I Activated my SCR Resources Folder in FOMM.  I tried the Maternity files again (not that I care about red "!" or purple textures in my game or even invisible bodies) unless they are overwhelming my game. When you say:

"These two files have to be placed intothe same folder  You can place this folder wherever you want. Click on the MaternityClothesFull.part1 and use 7zip to extract it. It will create a new folder with MaternityClothesFull as the title of the folder."

Do you mean Right click on desktop got to "New" and "Folder" make a new folder then drop these two files in it, after you downloaded them and extract; MaternityClothesFull.part1 inside the new folder to get another folder opened titled;  MaternityClothesFull?

I got as far as getting MaternityClothesFull folder popping up so the inside of my 1 folder looked like this:

MaternityClothesFull.rar

MaternityClothesFull part1 .rar

MaternityClothesFull part2 .rar

The MaternityClothesFull.rar popped up after I extracted the MaternityClothesFull part1 .rar files inside, but  it gave me this:  After it showed it downloaded.

Compression ratio 94%                                                      Compressed size: 143 MB

Errors 2

0 C:User\My PC\Desktop\New Folder\MaternityClothesFull.part1 .rar .opdownload

1 CRC failed in 'MaternityClothesFull\MaternityClothesFull.7z'. File is broken

And when I double click to open MaternityClothesFull.rar to look for the meshes and textures I got another folder that pops up titled: MaternityClothesFull.7z when I double click this 7z I get:

C:\Users\My PC\Desktop\New folder\MaternityClothesFull\MaternityClothesFull.7z:  The archive is corrupt Which is a WinRAR: Diagnostic message, with three tabs at the bottom named Close, Break operation and Copy to clipboard, and at the very bottom left it says Total errors: 1

The archive is corrupt Which is a WinRAR: Diagnostic messag

The instructions clearly stated to use 7zip for the extraction of the files.

There are two files named MaternityClothesFull.part1.rar and MaternityClothesFull.part2.rar. Download those two files. These two files have to be placed into the same folder  You can place this folder wherever you want. Click on the MaternityClothesFull.part1 and use 7zip to extract it. It will create a new folder with MaternityClothesFull as the title of the folder.

That is your error. You didn't follow the instructions for the second attempt.

I use both WinRAR and 7z.  I downloaded many mods with both tools.  Both tools can extract files, archive files, compress files.  Both basicly have the same programs as the next.  Some mods I just use WinRAR, some mods I just use 7z,.  It never occured to me what tool is the best tool, because they both worked fine for me with lots of mods.  Lots of my nexus mods I used WinRAR, and they worked fine.  All the other mods listed within this tutorial page I used WinRAR, and FOMM showed me that the they worked when I went to activate my SCR Resources folder.

Thanks for your time and tips.  I will look into just using 7z for all these mods. I will run the tutorial through again with just 7z only and see if this ONE file downloads correctly.

Check the Maternity OP it clearly stated to use 7zip for the mod extraction. That is the only one that I am aware of in the tutorial that is required to use 7zip. The rest most likely will work just fine. Usually in my experience the author will state which extraction program to use if there is a particular one required to be used. Read the OP's and if nothing is stated you should be fine using which ever program is more convenient.

If you do indeed find one that has an issue let the OP of that resource check it out so that they can inform their users to use or not to use any particular extracting program.

You should only need to redownload / reextract the maternity files as indicated in the tutorial using 7zip. It should result in an folder that you can dig further down and get another archive that needs extracting. After that file has been extracted you will be able to open the folder, dig down and get the files you need. (Textures and Mesh) which then can be draged to the SCR Resources folder.

Yes this is an awkward way of doing it. The OP knows this however it is a large file and wouldn't compress to a proper size otherwise. The previous solution was 11 seperate downloads where people forgot or lost one of them. Currently there is a project to rework this folder so that it can be more modular etc so that this issue can be resolved. (can't put it on mediashare etc because they delete the folder regularly and we loose the access and have to do it again. Lots of work)

Check the Maternity OP it clearly stated to use 7zip for the mod extraction. That is the only one that I am aware of in the tutorial that is required to use 7zip. The rest most likely will work just fine. Usually in my experience the author will state which extraction program to use if there is a particular one required to be used. Read the OP's and if nothing is stated you should be fine using which ever program is more convenient.

If you do indeed find one that has an issue let the OP of that resource check it out so that they can inform their users to use or not to use any particular extracting program.

You should only need to redownload / reextract the maternity files as indicated in the tutorial using 7zip. It should result in an folder that you can dig further down and get another archive that needs extracting. After that file has been extracted you will be able to open the folder, dig down and get the files you need. (Textures and Mesh) which then can be draged to the SCR Resources folder.

Yes this is an awkward way of doing it. The OP knows this however it is a large file and wouldn't compress to a proper size otherwise. The previous solution was 11 seperate downloads where people forgot or lost one of them. Currently there is a project to rework this folder so that it can be more modular etc so that this issue can be resolved. (can't put it on mediashare etc because they delete the folder regularly and we loose the access and have to do it again. Lots of work)

Nice, I didn't have to redo all the mods with 7z.  I was in WinRAR and I thought I went to 7z.  I download them two files again and right away they changed since last night.  When I was dealing with these 2 files last night and re- downloading them constantly the icons where a single file, now the icons turned into a stack of books icon from my first download.  I placed them in a New\Folder that I created by right clicking on my desktop.

Now when I clicked on MaternityClothesFull.part1.rar I extracted that in the folder, and got MaternityClothesFull folder.  Click and extract that folder, I got MaternityClothesFull.7z click, and extract that folder inside it gives me another folder named MaternityClothesFull. Click on the second MaternityClothesFull and it opens to Data inside the Data I have:

Meshes

Textures

These are what I need for the SCR Resources folder, I assume.  If I click on Meshes I get:

A Armor folder.   Inside that I get:

PregnantBnB

PregnantCali

PregnatType3m

I don't need to worry about these files and the files that come after them because I get them anyways with the Mesh folder.  I just wanted to post it to clarify if these files are what everybody else gets.

• 3 weeks later...

New version in the download. Same as what is up on the post with pictures in a PDF. Changes mostly done to the extras and options available for the various mods in SCR Resources folder with added info for how to handle any extra or added files that Halstrom might add to SCR for future.

The refugee outfits esp allows you to obtain the armors in Prim. The right building that is falling down. There is a gun man there. Go to the top of the stairs and it should be in a box. The other I don't remember where they are. So long as zippy has added them to the store and you can get them from the store it should be safe to remove them. I have asked halstrom about the resources to see if they are indeed accessed or controlled by SCR or independent.

Until then you can do either. The reason for removing the esps in this case is there would be two separate items in the world that would be controled by seperate mods. Armor rankings, references, scripts etc. all referencing them differently. If you were wearing the one from the main esp not SCR. SCR wouldn't recognize it when it changed clothing for pregnancies etc. Minor problems but can be a pain later if to diagnose if you don't understand this.

Worst case senario would be you would either have a armor on that wasn't referenced by SCR. or you would have to reinstall the mod again if SCR still required it.

I believe Raider Chains are included into the SCR.

SexoutSArmorRaiderChains01T6MP0B3 Raider Chains Armor SK T6M B3 xx01AFA3
SexoutSArmorRaiderChains02T6MP0B3 Raider Chains Armor LC T6M B3 xx01AFA4
SexoutSArmorRaiderChainsSkirt01T6MP0B3 Raider Chains Skirt 01 T6M B3 xx01AFA6
SexoutSArmorRaiderChainsSkirt02T6MP0B3 Raider Chains Skirt 02 T6M B3 xx01AFA5
SexoutSArmorRaiderChainsTop01T6MP0B3 Raider Chains Top 01 T6M B3 xx01AFA7

It appears currently the Refugee Outfits aren't part of SCR so those shouldn't be removed if you desire to access them in game. Leaving the files there without the esp is a waste of space.

Hope that helps. Even gave you the code. xx in the beginning of the numbers (at the end of the item) are the hexidecimal number the SCR is in FOMM.

• 1 month later...

Hi I am a complete noob to this but believe I have read the instructions and found them very easy to follow.

I firstly just wanted to say thank you to RC for a great tutorial and the community for making such improvements to the game.

I just had a question thought an I apologise if this is silly. I was wondering whether it is possible to simply copy the SCR resources content (meshes/textures/sounds) to the installed SCR folder contents? I recognise limitations of this involve (assuming it is possible and does not have to be separate) being unable to easily uninstall and not using FOMM. For me in my noob brain it just struck me as an easier possibility. The main reason being that I mainly use NMM (yes cue criticism). Using FOMM as well I understand may cause problems. What do you think? Thanks for your time.

The instructions given in the tutorial is the same process that was used if you installed the files directly into the game folder  You can manually drag and drop the folders following the proper file structure into SCR etc I suppose however I haven't done that. One reason is Halstrom changes this quite often and sometimes corrections are needed. This is the reason for the resources folder. You can make corrections, versions and change them out as needed going forward without messing with other files that can cause more problems like esp,esm and other texture and meshes folders. Each time you install a file be it with NMM or FOMM the last files installed overwrite the files inside the game (using the manager is the same as actually draging and dropping files manually into the game or creating your own "compilation" (dumping various files into SCR main folders). There might just be files there that are intentioned to be overwritten. Halstrom has files there from the fertility pack and even some files that are part of Breeders even though the same files are in Breeders. When you start combining files and textures and what not tech support will be up to you (texture meshes wise) as nobody will know the extent of the files that have been altered in what folders you have.

Can you do it? Yes. Not advised.

As far as NMM is concerned. You can use what you want. There isn't a law about it, however most support is given by individuals that are using FOMM and therefore understand FOMM more as it relates to Sexout Mods. Tech support might be limited due to this.

Thanks for this guide. Very well composed. I do have one question, I use Mod Organizer and not Fomm. So unless I wish to install Fomm I do not think I can make the Resources folder into a FOMOD. Will it load up the zipped SCR Resources without issue or should I add FOMM into my mix as well? 

Edit: Disregard I didn't see the last two posts above mine. I can load it just fine as long as I realize the texture issues is on me. Which I'm more than fine with. Thanks again for the tutorial.