19 hours ago, dborg2 said:

Sexout Common Resources is a collection of reources that most mods 'like to have', but also contains stuff that particular mods doesn't need.

In case of Maternity Pack Overkill all 'outfit' items are a must have, but things for hands, headgear and the drug items aren't used by that mod. However Fertile Breeder might need those headgears and drugs. 

Since 90% of SCR is outfits, It's much easier to say they are mandatory.

The entire idea behind the 'Sexout common Resources' set is, that if you have it fully installed, almost all the resources needed for a mod are there. It also saves you from having to install 20 or so loose mods, trying to figure out which ones have been updated, which ones need to to run a console-cheat to get the item etc.
From the modmakers perspective, they will only have to use 1 masterfile, instead of using dozens of masterfiles

Halstrom's data is not pregnancy V3. Those things are seperate.

"MaternityClothesFull pack Old version re-upload (HIATUS) " (Link 2) is in HIATUS and shouldn't be used anymore. The one in Sexout Pregnancy and Maternity Clothes (link 3) are the same, but not everybody will install Sexout Pregnancy, but will need the maternity outfits, because character XYZ will wear it.

Maternity Pack Overkill +Addons 2.5 (MPO) is my mod and an addon on Sexout Pregnancy. (Sexout Pregnancy handles about 500 outfits, and my mod about 4000)

Lastly SMMP (Sexout Maternity Mega Pack) (last link) is a coordinated attempt from me and Ritual Clarity to make stuff easier for everybody. It contains all the resources, mods, esp/ems and stuff from the Loverslab site that are in SCR, This resource list, Pregnancy/Offspring and Maternity Pack Overkill. The only thing it doesn't contain are the resources that you need to obtain from the Nexus site. (because of permissions). It contains Maternity Clothes (link 3)  and also contains the Sexout Tryout DATA package, but not the rest of that mod.

SMMP isn't as regularly updated and might be behind, but current version just happens to be up to date (as I'm writing this)

If you are completely new and want it somewhat easy, this is my suggestion

#1 Download Sexout and it's requirements

#2 Download all the nexus stuff linked from this page and remove esp's, esm's. Also don't forget to rename the 1 BSA file

#3 Download SMMP Main file and install it

#4 Download and install the correct SMMP script addon(s)

#5 Install SexoutSpunk (Not yet included in SMMP)

#6 install Fertile Breeder and the addon's that you like

#7 Enable all plugins, soft your load order and start the game

#8 do the configs in game and then you can play

Thank you. That last part gave me something to follow. I shall do all that and see if everything works as intended. I'm skipping Tryouts though because in the .pdf it says that its required for Tryouts and I don't intend to install Tryouts; just Fertile Breeder.

Although, you didn't answer whether the keyword Pregnancy in the text in this guide, "The following are mod specific resources and are only required if using specific mods, SexoutStore, or Pregnancy" refers to Pregnancy v3 or something else?

12 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

Sexout Spunk will not be added to SMMP as far as I am aware per request from DoctaSax. He wants to keep that clean and clear from any compilation for support purposes. I understand and respect this. 

Once you get this up and running.. just add the new files from the included mods over what you have and accept overwrite.  So if there is a new Sexout Pregnancy.. just install it over your installation. Same for Maternity Pack Overkill etc etc. Unless specifically instructed to do otherwise.

I already have Sexout Spunk installed, apart from Sexout, SCR and everything they require. I was just holding off on the resources folder, then the maternity overkill pack and then Fertile Breeder itself. It's nice of you guys to still be actively providing support. Thank you.

Although, you didn't answer whether the keyword Pregnancy in the text in this guide, "The following are mod specific resources and are only required if using specific mods, SexoutStore, or Pregnancy" refers to Pregnancy v3 or something else?

Since Fertile Breeder relies heavily on Pregnancy focus, I thought that you'd know that it's implied.

Also the original Maternity Pack Overkill was made by the modmaker of Fertile Breeder, because he needed more pregnancy-converted outfits.

Okay so I installed everything as instructed. Only now my game doesn't launch, "There is already an instance of Fallout : New Vegas". Check task manager, no apps running. Two orphaned background processes named falloutnv.exe running simultaneously. This is not good.

EDIT: So I've been troubleshooting for half a day now. It seems everytime I install SMMP, it breaks the game permanently in varying ways. Some times it'll cause the game to open two instances and cause the problem as described above. Sometimes it makes it so when you launch the game, it freezes and then displays a hot purple screen until you force close the application and other silly stuff. And these corruptions happen so that neither uninstalling the mod or restoring my entire Fallout Folder from my emergency backup copy works, you have to literally repair/verify the files through GOG and then restore the entire local backup to even get partial functionality. It's late here so I'm going to bed now; I'll deal with this later.

13 hours ago, MegaVillain said:

Okay so I installed everything as instructed. Only now my game doesn't launch, "There is already an instance of Fallout : New Vegas". Check task manager, no apps running. Two orphaned background processes named falloutnv.exe running simultaneously. This is not good.

EDIT: So I've been troubleshooting for half a day now. It seems everytime I install SMMP, it breaks the game permanently in varying ways. Some times it'll cause the game to open two instances and cause the problem as described above. Sometimes it makes it so when you launch the game, it freezes and then displays a hot purple screen until you force close the application and other silly stuff. And these corruptions happen so that neither uninstalling the mod or restoring my entire Fallout Folder from my emergency backup copy works, you have to literally repair/verify the files through GOG and then restore the entire local backup to even get partial functionality. It's late here so I'm going to bed now; I'll deal with this later.

Everything you are describing has never happened to me under any circumstances.  I have no idea why it is happening...

20 hours ago, MegaVillain said:

Thank you. That last part gave me something to follow. I shall do all that and see if everything works as intended. I'm skipping Tryouts though because in the .pdf it says that its required for Tryouts and I don't intend to install Tryouts; just Fertile Breeder.

I already have Sexout Spunk installed, apart from Sexout, SCR and everything they require. I was just holding off on the resources folder, then the maternity overkill pack and then Fertile Breeder itself. It's nice of you guys to still be actively providing support. Thank you.

that phrase has caused more troubles than it was worth to save the rare person the time and effort from having to install the entire selection. 

The reality is it is strongly advised to use all the mods and install them as some author will use something from one of them eventually and you will  have to return to fix a problem.

2 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

Everything you are describing has never happened to me under any circumstances.  I have no idea why it is happening...

I've tried it just to reproduce the problem 5 times in a row since yesterday. It was a huge pain in the ass to troubleshoot as I had to perpetually repair the game and restore my local backup copy but at this point, I can say with a 100% guarantee that SMMP is the one that breaks my game. On further investigation, it seems that repairing and restoring backup copy was largely unneeded; I could've just copied and pasted the my documents folder which is relatively easier to do. I say that because the last three times I tried reproducing the problem, I was replacing parts of the game (just the data folder, executables in the root folder, my documents) to check which part gets its files modified to break the game so I could pinpoint where the issue was arising from. Lo and behold, it was the fallout.ini. I have zero clues how SMMP manages to change my Fallout.ini but that seems to be where the problem is stemming from. It completely fucks that file up and prevents the game from launching and I have confirmed it by reproducing the problem at least twice after first discovering it. Took me hours but I can say for sure now that breaks Fallout.ini located in My Documents.

I know it's mindboggling since the mod itself doesn't contain anything which would change anything there in that folder. So I'm guessing maybe it has something to do with the Mod Manager reading the files wrong and screwing up my Fallout.ini in the process. Just for the record, I'm using this Mod Manager by a very well-known author of this community. I got it in the very beginning since NVSE Extender was pretty much required for each and every sexout mod to install and this mod manager was equally mandatory to install NVSE Extender, which is mandatory for everything else itself. So I thought why go out and set up a second one just because? I've been using this one to install all my mods since.

EDIT: I can confirm it's the goddamn FOMM by PrideSlayer. Now it's doing the purple screen thing even if I so much as install SexoutNG. Before this, it was giving the same results on installing SMMP. At this point, my only option is to restore my local backup copy of my fallout.ini located in My Documents after I'm finished installing mods through it. I can say I never really liked the whole idea of giving it free access to my Fallout.ini in the first place and how it just "assumes" that it has my permission to go ahead and change the fucking file and all its variables as and when it wants without informing me. No other Mod Manager have I ever seen so sneakily breaking a file of your game and not leave even a single record or log of it doing so behind, so as to wipe any and all of it's tracks of it ever doing so. I know this because I've been keeping an eye on fallout.ini and every once in a while when I check on it, the file states that it was modified at the exact same time when I last launched FOMM. Why the fuck does it feel the need to fuck with Fallout.ini when the mods have nothing to do with that file? Anyways, I know what the culprit is now. You guys can rest easy. Imma install SMMP and then overwrite my fallout.ini.

• 10 months later...
2 hours ago, sagaresu said:

Is there any way to test if you managed to install this correctly? I think i did it but im not sure.

There is a mod called Sexout Store that has a store with a lot of the SCR-files.

(Also has a nice fetch quest)

You can find it on the way to Primm it is on the right side. It is a bunker.

You can explore the bunker and there are some nice quests. You can buy the items you wish to wear and use there.

Most of the items are there so any you find are safe. Command spawn something that isn't there is likely to cause problems (using item ID in command) Reason those items aren't available. They require special situations for them to be available in game.

Remember to remove all the esps as instructed or you will have dup items that might mess up somethings. Not to mention last time I tried testing them there were lots of prompts about that.

You can also play the game. if you come across floating heads and /or red triangles it might be something missing. In regards to game modding it isn't advised to continue without being sure as messing with the mods after a start has led to problems. This isn't the case with the resources. you can safely work those in the middle of the longest, oldest save safely.  So if you do run across something related to a mistake.. you can fix it.

finally there is a checklist towards the bottom The PDF has more specific instructions you can review if you haven't so there is plenty of info. You can re-install a mod right over what you just put in the resource folder and have no problems. It will just overwrite the original and if you put something in wrong.. mostly, nothing will happen. It will just waste some space. Most of the files are quite small compared to other mods and the only reason the entire thing is HUGE is due to the enormous amount of mods this covers. It removes many esps that would have normally raised your plugin limit on a game that is already extremely sensitive to plugin number/amount.

• 6 months later...
4 hours ago, Rebel Marauder said:

Hey Ritual, does your guide apply to MO2 users, since I don't use FOMM and never have, I'm assuming it's perfectly safe to skip the part about creating a fomod and just zip it up or create a folder with all the assets in and throw it in MO2's mod folder

I don't know if MO will create it's meta file, if you just place folders in the MO2-Mod folder. But you can just load a zip as if it were a FOMOD.
just make sure you remove all unnessesary files/folders and rename the BSA-file

• 1 month later...
On 11/30/2020 at 10:20 PM, dborg2 said:

I don't know if MO will create it's meta file, if you just place folders in the MO2-Mod folder. But you can just load a zip as if it were a FOMOD.
just make sure you remove all unnessesary files/folders and rename the BSA-file

Hi I have vortex how do I this? Can I even install the mod with Vortex? cause all my mods are on vortex and I don't want to mess up my mod install location

9 hours ago, THEMEMESJACK said:

Hi I have vortex how do I this? Can I even install the mod with Vortex? cause all my mods are on vortex and I don't want to mess up my mod install location

I honestly don't know if it works. Nexus (predecessor) has major issues loading the Resource-package and installing it, because it was too big and contained files it didn't like. But I don't know if with Vortex you have the same issues, or other issues.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, CaesarCzech said:

Mantis Zero Suit Samus and More -Type 3 for NV

is deleted and i cant find it

Bouncing breast requirements bypass due to race mod being hidden is in posts on bouncing breasts  and i downloaded the maternity clothes from mega.

This is the link to the mantis zero zuit Samus

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/38776/?tab=files

I just checked and the download is still available.

18 minutes ago, Zalanum said:

The body by race mod is hidden. it is needed for Bouncing breast requirements is hidden any way to get it or a place to get it elsewhere?

Bouncing Breast doesn't need Body by Race. Perhaps you have the compatibility fix installed accidentally?

On 2/18/2021 at 10:52 AM, dborg2 said:

Bouncing Breast doesn't need Body by Race. Perhaps you have the compatibility fix installed accidentally?

I've described my problem wrong Body by race is needed for Bouncing Breasts Type 3 Armors not Bouncing Breast got the names mixed up.

Can body by race just be skipped or will that cause disaster?

3 hours ago, Zalanum said:

I've described my problem wrong Body by race is needed for Bouncing Breasts Type 3 Armors not Bouncing Breast got the names mixed up.

Can body by race just be skipped or will that cause disaster?

It isn't listed in the guide. It isn't needed for the SCR resources. IN fact, if you read Sexout there is express instructions not to use Body by Race. (at least years ago it stated that. IT has been awhile since i had this installed lol)

• 1 month later...