Vampire Lord replacer "Mistress of Night" Kerrigan

Im not sure if this thread is still live but I downloaded the first posted lady body file which doesn't have the ladybody.esm that I need the Kerrigan mod requires. I also tried the file that doesnt require ladybody but apparently that has malware in it :/ Im in a bit of a muddle so any help would be really nice. 

Thanks

you just use any esm file and reamne to ladybody.esm then clean with te5edit and it work and i have dot it and i play now with it

Thanks so much!!! It looks so cool :) You are what makes this community the best!

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone help me? I downloaded the version that doesn't need the lady body, but when I transform in-game, the body is invisible except for the wings. Aside from Better Vampires, this is the only mod I have that affects Vampire Lord. If it matters, I'm using the Touched by Dibella body mod and am playing as a Succubus.

Truth be told, this has happened EVERY SINGLE TIME, be it the vanilla VL or a replacer.

And before anyone asks, I have no experience with the CK. I'm not a modder.

EDIT: So I checked it out and apparently Harkon drops the "Queen of Blades" armor that turns me into Kerrigan. The problem is that, even if I equip it, I'm still invisible when I transform; only the wings are visible. What am I supposed to do?

By chance, did you have some werewolf replacere, like the ones made by gg77? Some of them aren't updated to dawnguard...

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 10/20/2013 at 6:30 AM, Art_Cross said:

Is a Rus mod.

Female Vampire Lords Kerrigan.

Mistress of Night mod http://modgames.net/load/tes_v_skyrim/replejsery_tel/1/256-1-0-16679

Must body replacer http://modgames.net/load/tes_v_skyrim/replejsery_tel/1/256-1-0-11011 Need "Lady Body.esm" & "Lady Body.esp"

Hide contents

09680646.jpg

83916525.jpg

30571849.jpg

02708525.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_xwCgJFe6w&feature=youtu.be

How do you download her?  It says you need to be an Authorized User, down near the bottom of the page.  Do you have a link to the mod itself?  Thank you!!

Allen

• 1 month later...
48 minutes ago, sigiel said:

yo, if anyone need, I have painfully reassembled this from divers source into one.

not posting it cause don't know if I have the right to do so.

but i have it one single package ready to use with the bones wings :cool:  and no dependency.

could u upload it to this thread, i'll like to take a look at how u did it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
26 minutes ago, anjingan said:

i remember back then when i was playing starcraft, then im looking for kerrigan armor for skyrim and this mod show up. but man, this isn't armor but body replacer. too bad i wish armor like her could be available. 

There is an armor version, search for 'Queen of blades armor'. Although is a bit lower in quality.

• 1 month later...
On 12/16/2014 at 8:50 PM, skyrimhitsta said:

Only vampire lords can use it.

Not really, anyone can use it. 

I used Additem to get the armor to test it after I removed the LB dependency and it works on my vampire (not lord) and it works.

Only problem I'm faced with now is a dumb noob like me using CK to try and find out exactly which scripts are causing the instant aggro to everyone.

I'm thinking it's the Papyrus script properties for one or all of these, but still figuring this out and scared to just delete yet.

ArmorKerriganDangerMessage      

ArmorKerriganFull

DLC1PlayerVampireLordFaction   <------\

DLC1VampireBeastRace               <--------}-------Removed these from KerriganFull Papyrus scrips and 0 hostility, just normal armor

DLC1VampireHateFactions           <-------/            not sure how it will affect wearing in VL form later on, will see

HunterFaction

Vampire

EDIT:

Found those, and wearable as armor, now just gotta trying to figure out how to make this into CBBE bodyslide with physics and hopefully the hair also, then I'll be 100% happy with this.

Back to learning how all this works again.