[REQ] Slut Maker

thk1

- Arousal level
- Numbers of times NPC(or PC) has had sex
- Type of sex had
- Number of partners

All these factors, I believe, could easily contribute to a very immersive mod about turning female NPCs (or the player) into complete whoredom, (totally not a word).  Using the relationship level with the player or skills of the player, you could start managing the promiscuity of certain female NPCs.  However, I believe the best way to describe what I'm talking about is with the following points...

- Let's say Ysolda's desire level is at 100... she's going to sneak off to masturbate.  Most likely at home since she's never had sex before let's just say.  When the PC catches Ysolda having sex it adds a point to her 'Slut Meter' let's say.  
- The PC steals Ysolda's clothes because he/she has a pick-pocket level of 100! She's now naked in public and ashamed!  Add another point to the mentioned meter.  She'll probably buy new clothes though later.
- PC can grope Ysolda as passes by. Adds another point.
- NPCs who saw the PC grope will now trying copping a feel themselve on Ysolda thus adding a point per grope... if a guard saw you grope though, maybe there's a 50% chance that you're in trouble.  
- The PC has gotten some 'Sleeping Tree' sap for her... doesn't add anything to the meter HOWEVER the relationship level with the player should affect things.
- With enough of a relationship AND 'slut meter' points you can try and persuade Ysolda to have sex with you...
- Basic persuasion not going to cut it? Add some gold to the mix.  If she takes it... add another point.  
- Uh oh! That rich Redguard Armen found out that Ysolda took money for sex... Armen now wants a piece of that nordic ass!  When Armen pays her, add a point.  
- A little more points later, you want her to try new things in bed... (it'd probably be free at this point maybe?)
- Her Slut meter is 55, she starts wearing more revealing clothes! Thus, giving "vanilla friendly" use of lingerie mods and skimpy clothing mods.  
- Invite a friend over when she's open to have a threesome...
- That friend invites his friend after you're initial romp!
- Those friends tell other friends and rumors spread...
- There's now a line for Ysolda's blowjobs behind the 'Bannered Mare'.  

That example needs a lot of fixes and additions probably but I think that's the gist of it.  Seeing the mods we have right now available currently I don't think a mod like this one would be too impossible so might as well request it. :)

NOTE: I would like to make it clear that the term 'slut meter' is just a random variable I made up on the spot to represent another variable that could be used in this mod.  

I'm sorry but what is the slut meter for again? 

I'm just a bit confused because most of the things you gave in your example can be achieved through the currently available mods. Most of this is in arousal and things like asking for sex and doing quest to achieve said sex can be done through sexlab romance. So again, what is the slut meter precisely for?

Oh! I'm just throwing out the 'slut meter' example as willy-nilly "thing" for a variable that could used in a mod like this one.  You'll also see that I do mention arousal at the top as one of the factors that a mod like this could use.  :)

Hmm... no replies.  I feel my explanation has perhaps been lost on everyone.  All I can think about adding is....  think of it like a sim game! You're nurturing the "slut"-ness of a NPC through in-game actions.  This makes for more immersion as opposed to simple random sex.  

... I did not consider that.  Perhaps then the mod maker would need to put in a warning? That might help.  This way, people would know to finish the quest line for a character before initiating the sim-aspect of the mod.  Also, embarrassing things, yes, but the points would need to grow.  Nothing as fast as flashing her boobs and all of a sudden she's slutty... unless you modify the menu options! But yeah, getting ahead of myself...

In my head the idea comes from the way some RPG maker hentai games are like.  

Clearly in reality, yes, this would be a terrible thing.  I would wish it upon no one and I do not support such misogynistic actions.  However, in primal-sex-fantasy-land that exists outside in sexy alt-Skyrim universe, it's perfectly fine.  

Archived