Need Help with Mod idea

uriel9

Hi everyone at LL!

I don't know if this belongs here, but since the last few days I am trying to make a sexlab mod which is inspired by this mod for fallout nv: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13802-msex-veronica-ds/.

Basically the idea is to create a custom Follower, that does "stuff" with the Player (Undress/Redress, initiate Sexlab Animations at Time Intervals, etc). Its kind of a dominatrix mod :shy: .

So I installed the CK and set up Notepad++ for Papyrus Syntax Higlighting & Compiling. I created a Basic Follower which works.

Now I wanted to attach a Script to a Quest, that runs all the time, if a certain Dialogue Option is chosen. This Script is supposed to handle the "Dominatrix Mode" of the Follower. I made another Quest thats just there to show this Dialogue Option and Start the "Dominatrix Mode Quest".

And thats where I am stuck. Basically I want a Script to Start when a Dialogue Option is chosen. I don't know if my approach for this with 2 seperate Quests is the right one. I tried wiht Script Fragments in Quest Stages, but there i don't seem to be able to define Properties nor use Properties that i defined in the Quest Script.

I would really appreceate if anyone could point me in the right direction for this! :)

I also have a second Question, if I can manage this basic stuff:

My goal with this mod is that the Follower approaches the Player in certain time intervals and does things to him/her. Should the Script that handles this run on a Quest (my first idea) or with Magic Effects described here: http://www.creationkit.com/Dynamically_Attaching_Scripts.

I really tried to do this by myself by reading tutorials and do try & error but didnt got very far... I have so-so experience with java, so i wasn't afraid of Papyrus Scripting but I am a total modding n00b. I just didnt want to give up because I have difficulties at start. So sorry in advance if my questions are really stupid.

Rather than a custom follower. I prefer a kind of sandbox framework, SexLab Follower.

So it will affect all followers you have, including your dog pet.

Follower have a lust that need to be fulfilled, but the player don't need to manage it. They can do it autonomously by themselves. Like sex between followers, sex to PC and sex to NPC (in tavern). If sex with PC, they will start a dialog, like want to have sex right now? or how about a sex party (threesome)? Autonomous will make follower more alive, like they have their own mind.

Take a look at the scripts in my Mind Control mod.

NPCs under mind control have a small chance of being Dom. They have their own script and dialog for Dom actions with the player.

The actions are limited so far (waiting for SD2 for a better range of things to do), but they can undress you, force your hands behind your back (and disable combat), or take items from your inventory without asking.

Take a look at the scripts in my Mind Control mod.

NPCs under mind control have a small chance of being Dom. They have their own script and dialog for Dom actions with the player.

The actions are limited so far (waiting for SD2 for a better range of things to do), but they can undress you, force your hands behind your back (and disable combat), or take items from your inventory without asking.

Thanks Skyrimll!

Didn't notice that your mindcontrol mod does things like this too. Love your Dibella Mod btw :)  

Archived