ESP Conversions - Fixed Armor Traits

View File

Goal

I wanted to fix up some of these esp's for various armors and weapons that I like to use and make the proper traits, keywords, and biped slots that actually make sense and to provide ReProccer compatibility to various armors.

I will mainly focus on sevenbase conversions here on LoversLab by Shocky since I really love his conversions. :) but I'll take other armors on request from Shocky's thread or other armors.

You can probably use these with the original armors as a replacement esp to fix those problems and they'll probably work.

I hereby declare that I take no ownership for any of these armors as I did not create them.

If the original author wants me to take down the upload that he/she owns I will gladly comply.

Eisen Plate Armor

http://www.mediafire.com/download/lsq98q7v3ws58em/R18Pn_-_Eisen_Platte_Armor_Oct_21.7z

Credits to KURESE

Set footsteps light armor - > heavy armor

Set armor type iron - > steel plate

Changed PerkfistsEbony - > steel plate

Added Biped slot 52 to armors with Skirts to prevent horrendous clipping.

Eisen Plate Boots Boots

Original Recipe

10 Iron Ingots

2 Leather Strips

to

2 leather strips - I only see two instances on the model where strips are used.

4 steel ingots - based on vanilla steel plate boots where it was 1 iron ingot, 1 conumdrum, and 2 steel ingots.

Temper: 10 Iron Ingots???? - > 2 Steel Ingot

Eisen Plate Armor ( I didn't really bother to differentiate between teh skirt/side plates since they really just eye candy)

Original Recipe:

15 Iron Ingot - ??? Wut....

3 Leather Strips

to

6 Steel Ingot - based on Steel Plate, added the iron, conunrum, and steel ingots for 6 steel ingots instead.

3 leather strips - two at "shoulders" and one for waist.like original.

2 Leather - panty part/skirt whatever and bodyarmorwear stuff under the plate. Idk i guess :D

Temper: 10 Iron Ingots???? - > 3 Steel Ingots

Eisen Plate Gauntlets

Original Recipe:

10 Iron Ingot - ??? wtf?

2 Leather Strips - ? where's the strips? Don't see em.

to

4 Steel Ingot - based on Steel Plate Gauntlets again.

2 Leather - gloves, and bodyarmorwearstuff again. You need padding under gauntlets anyways. I assume it's held together by bolts or something. Coming from the steel ingots :)

Temper: 10 Iron Ingots???? - > 2 Steel Ingots

Notes:

Where the hell does 10 Iron Ingots go for tempering? Why its it practically the same amount used for making the darn thing?

I feel a lot more comfortable with this recipe now.

Osare Maid Outfit

http://www.mediafire.com/download/gax8d73caf7upet/Osare_Maid_Outfit_Oct_17.7z

Credits to Anano

Set footsteps light armor - > default foot steps

Set light armor - > clothing

Changed maid necklace light armor - > clothing necklace

Added biped slot 52 to maid panty

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/18/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell/Cleavage with BBP
  • Special Edition Compatible

Hi

Im not shure if i understand you right but can you make changea to the slots used for certain armors  from shockys conversions page?

I tried to change slot for the Kitty corset and succeeded but failed big time with others :-/

Iggy

Not necessarily changing biped slots, I only really select in the armor editing view slot 52 for SOS support. Like when you equip, for example in Osare Maid Outfit, if you use UNP schlongs your female char will show their schlong even when you equip the maid panty.

Thus I add the maid panty to cover slot 52 also so it disappears when you equip it and reappears when you unequip it.

At least thats my current understanding of it unless anyone wants to enlighten me.

Good stuff. 

I guess you could alter the tempering recipes for the Eisen set to require steel ingots instead of iron, since, you know. One other suggestion that doesn't really matter, but it would be nice if the .esps were placed in a data -> .esp folder structure, then compressed with 7zip or the like. Great stuff here though. Something I would've liked to have done myself if I could be 100% clear on everything I change in TES5Edit. 

Good stuff. 

I guess you could alter the tempering recipes for the Eisen set to require steel ingots instead of iron, since, you know. One other suggestion that doesn't really matter, but it would be nice if the .esps were placed in a data -> .esp folder structure, then compressed with 7zip or the like. Great stuff here though. Something I would've liked to have done myself if I could be 100% clear on everything I change in TES5Edit. 

I'll fix up the Eisen set to use steel ingots, and other requirements that make sense. Just a little busy with college right now.

Fixed Eisen Plate Armor Crafting recipe by my arbitrary decision.

If you have any qualms about this decision you can speak up and I"ll be glad to listen to suggestions.

Eisen Plate Boots Boots

Original Recipe

10 Iron Ingots

2 Leather Strips

to

2 leather strips - I only see two instances on the model where strips are used.

4 steel ingots - based on vanilla steel plate boots where it was 1 iron ingot, 1 conumdrum, and 2 steel ingots.

Temper: 10 Iron Ingots???? - > 2 Steel Ingot

Eisen Plate Armor ( I didn't really bother to differentiate between teh skirt/side plates since they really just eye candy)

Original Recipe:

15 Iron Ingot - ??? Wut....

3 Leather Strips

to

6 Steel Ingot - based on Steel Plate, added the iron, conunrum, and steel ingots for 6 steel ingots instead.

3 leather strips - two at "shoulders" and one for waist.like original.

2 Leather - panty part/skirt whatever and bodyarmorwear stuff under the plate. Idk i guess :D

Temper: 10 Iron Ingots???? - > 3 Steel Ingots

Eisen Plate Gauntlets

Original Recipe:

10 Iron Ingot - ??? wtf?

2 Leather Strips - ? where's the strips? Don't see em.

to

4 Steel Ingot - based on Steel Plate Gauntlets again.

2 Leather - gloves, and bodyarmorwearstuff again. You need padding under gauntlets anyways. I assume it's held together by bolts or something. Coming from the steel ingots :)

Temper: 10 Iron Ingots???? - > 2 Steel Ingots

Notes:

Where the hell does 10 Iron Ingots go for tempering? Why its it practically the same amount used for making the darn thing?

I feel a lot more comfortable with this recipe now.

I also packaged them into Zip files now.

I've taken it upon myself to delete the DBArmorHelmetMaskLess record for nightshade_armor.esp. 

It changes the BODT - Body Template -> First Person Flags record from Hair, Circlet to just Hair. This refers to the slot that the armor uses when equipped. Since this isn't even a replacer, I have no idea why the esp is modifying Shrouded Cowl Maskless. 

It's an armor mod, so it loads after the USKP, which means it reverts the fixes for this item. 

eg. the USKP corrects the world model (what appears when you drop it on the ground) for Shrouded Cowl Maskless, but nightshade_armor.esp undos that fix because it uses records from Skyrim.esm.

I'm going to leave this here. I'll remove the file if anyone points out that removing the DBArmorHelmetMaskLess record can be gamebreaking because the mod relies on it or whatever and it shouldn't be done. I'm pretty sure it isn't, though. 

@ nightshade_fix.7z

I'm working on West Wind Assault Armor

This one was a real pain the arse, but here are the changes I want to make.

Changes:

Changed bracers, to armortypeleather instead of Dwarven, but left Assault Atronach to Dwarven, in exchanged I changed the recipe.

Changed Assault Gauntlets to armortypeleather

Changed Assault Pants to armortypeleather

Changed Assault Respirator to armortypeleather

Changed Assault Pride to armortypeleather

Changed Assault Torso to armortypeleather

Changed Assault Pants to armortypeleather

Changed Assault Cloth to clothing

Changed Assault Dust Straps to clothing.

Changed Assault Scarf to clothing.

Changed Assault Boots to armortypeiron

Changed Assault Pauldron to armortypeiron, and switched to armorgauntlets instead of cuirass, too much of a bonus.

Any ideas or comments?

I'll change the recipes tomorrow, for now I'm tired.

I'm probably going to change armortypeleather to armortypethievesguild or armortypescaled