Enhanced First Person Camera by LogicDragon

Nepro

i have an issue with the 3rdperson arms in first person:

the bow and other weapons do not aim up- and downwards properly and sometimes you cannot see the target you're aiming at, because your arm is blocking the sight.

can you cange it so the player is able to look further downward than usual?

hmmm long time and no answer...

is it possible to change how far the character aims downwards so 3rd person aim and firstperson aim actually fit eachother?

• 2 years later...

I did not know there was copyright on an image, posted. is he talking about the one nepro posted in the first post ??

Besides he was linking directly from enhanced camera mod from nexus. it is not even here directly. you still need to click on nexus link in the first post.

Super Thread Necro!

No copyright claim on that image - but keep your hands off my girl! At the time (THREE YEARS AGO!) I was making mods and using assets (with permission) for the Nexus. The Nexus *cough* F*ck You Dante *cough* found out I had two names making mods, and that I posted other mods here. Not even "adult" mods.

I was unbanned TODAY! LOL! I actually got an email saying I could continue making mods for the glorious Gods at The Nexus. I logged in and took what was left down.

Then they banned me again and broke my Skyrim... Yup. Assholes.

I may have a few mods left here that everyone is allowed to freely use without credit. (Either by me or Shiloh)

Hot-linking between Lovers Lab and the Nexus got me banned. Luckily, I had time to remove all my mods from the Nexus (except for three of them - which I just deleted...) before I was kicked.

Greg - if you are still here - I sincerely apologize for my actions before I left. 

• 1 month later...

I did not know there was copyright on an image, posted. is he talking about the one nepro posted in the first post ??

Besides he was linking directly from enhanced camera mod from nexus. it is not even here directly. you still need to click on nexus link in the first post.

Super Thread Necro!

No copyright claim on that image - but keep your hands off my girl! At the time (THREE YEARS AGO!) I was making mods and using assets (with permission) for the Nexus. The Nexus *cough* F*ck You Dante *cough* found out I had two names making mods, and that I posted other mods here. Not even "adult" mods.

I was unbanned TODAY! LOL! I actually got an email saying I could continue making mods for the glorious Gods at The Nexus. I logged in and took what was left down.

Then they banned me again and broke my Skyrim... Yup. Assholes.

I may have a few mods left here that everyone is allowed to freely use without credit. (Either by me or Shiloh)

Hot-linking between Lovers Lab and the Nexus got me banned. Luckily, I had time to remove all my mods from the Nexus (except for three of them - which I just deleted...) before I was kicked.

Greg - if you are still here - I sincerely apologize for my actions before I left. 

i just installed this just now. going to give it a try ;3

Archived