Enhanced First Person Camera by LogicDragon

Nepro

I wonder if this mod "fixes" the first person view issue that makes me unintentionally move my position while aiming down a bow in sneak mode?

Please tell me it does.. that is the most serious problem whenever I encounter a strong enemy like trolls or bears. :( :( :(

Well if it just a placement of camera. then yes you can use 3rd person animations and then when switch to 1st person the camera is where the head was suppose to be so it resembles 1st person.

But with lovers with pk will be more difficult since the scripts needs to be changed. because even in 1stperson the scripts will switch you to 3rd person. and then you cannot switch back to first person.

I normally avoid mods that alter the first person camera to display the character's full body since they always end up screwing up my game causing me to tear me hair out until I finally break and uninstall the mod completely (since disabling the esp won't do the trick). But, this version seems innocent enough, what with only a .dll file that's easy to install/uninstall. I might just try it out.

:D  omg. well if only we can get this POV on lover sex anims.

POV not. But it kinda works for first 3 seconds or so after lovers anims initiate. For the best results use jobrug with topple effect. First the attacker will topple you to the ground and you can see player falling down and shaking a little and then (s)he will grab you but unfortunately the camera zooms out to the third person automatically. During the zooming out there's also noticeable "glitch" you see the player eye and mouth meshes. It isn't a glitch really Enhanced First Person Camera won't give Lovers POV. Maybe if the author tempted his way to LoversLab but he crawls back at naughty mods so the chances are slim if none. 71.gif

Great mod, but When in first person, the first person upper body is still rendered with the arms.  With more natural body types and older armor mods this is fine, but with something like DMRA or anything with larger than E cup breasts, if you look down you'll have two pairs of breasts.

post-141078-0-48940600-1383653650_thumb.jpg

post-141078-0-45043400-1383653666_thumb.jpg

Any idea how to adjust the _1stPerson skeleton so it's just the arms again?

still have had no luck getting the mod to stop kicking you out of first person.

This is for several reasons. Firstly, the animations almost certainly use the third person skeleton, so you need to be in third person or they may not work as intended.

Secondly, the mod may do an Update3D and usually you want to redraw the third person skeleton and meshes, so you need to be in third person before it is called.

Support for first person animations is not well developed.

I have to say I always like to give these mods a try as i can always appreciate a mod where i can look down and see all the hard work i put into creating my character, I was expecting something as unworkable as skyrim's enhanced first person mod (which gives you a first person perspective that is like the camera off of the blair witch if the camera man had a damaged innner ear). Instead I got a first person mod that gives me all the benefits of the enhanced perspectives and is still applicable for the other 95% of the game.

Version 1.2 is out.

I will test whether support for other mods work with lovers. 

- Added an ini file for configuring settings.
- Added the ability to detect when other mods switch to 3rd person to play animations and force them to play in fake first person.
- Fixed magic shaders only applying to the 3rd person body when in 1st person.
- Improved camera behavior during death/knockout. The camera is less likely to go underground and switching to vanity mode now works properly.

If you use tfc to exit flying cam mode while lovers animations are playing and then press R with the latest 1.2 version of first person camera, you can see lovers animations in first person. For some reason though, the camera is very restrained and can't be moved, i think its something to do with actors being unconscious during sex. If you use setunconscious  to make the player conscious during sex, than the lovers scripts just make them unconscious straight away again.

I've tested a lovers animation in a separate pose mod and there are no camera restriction issues, so I'm pretty sure that its a lovers scripting issue.

If you use tfc to exit flying cam mode while lovers animations are playing and then press R with the latest 1.2 version of first person camera, you can see lovers animations in first person. For some reason though, the camera is very restrained and can't be moved, i think its something to do with actors being unconscious during sex. If you use setunconscious  to make the player conscious during sex, than the lovers scripts just make them unconscious straight away again.

I've tested a lovers animation in a separate pose mod and there are no camera restriction issues, so I'm pretty sure that its a lovers scripting issue.

I'm pretty sure it's not unconsciousness, it's AdjustPosition script. I could get the free camera to work by disabling SetAngle there, but here's the deal - PC's first person model rotates with player's camera, so it basically ruins the animations.

So we can keep the fixed camera but adjust the animations - but requires adjustments for most animations.

Or we can do something with AdjustPosition script and/or first person mode plugin. We want to lock the PC's model during sex scene with using SetAngle, I guess, but I have no idea how one can achieve this. Also you'll still need to adjust some animations because head is too close to the partners body.

I'm pretty sure it's not unconsciousness, it's AdjustPosition script. I could get the free camera to work by disabling SetAngle there, but here's the deal - PC's first person model rotates with player's camera, so it basically ruins the animations.

So we can keep the fixed camera but adjust the animations - but requires adjustments for most animations.

Or we can do something with AdjustPosition script and/or first person mode plugin. We want to lock the PC's model during sex scene with using SetAngle, I guess, but I have no idea how one can achieve this. Also you'll still need to adjust some animations because head is too close to the partners body.

Well, I asked the plugin author about being able to rotate the camera sideways in first person without moving the player, but he wasn't sure if he could do it or not. He might be able to do it, but maybe not. 

Archived