[REQ] Panty Thief!

thk1

Not sure if this would even require SexLab but there might be a way to implement this.  I'm not going to fool myself though, pretty sure it would take a hell of a lot of 3D modelling.  The idea however would go like this I think:

- Female NPCs, especially ones with names, have panties in their inventory.  They're worn so you'd require either the level 100 perk in 'Pick-Pocketing' OR there's a special set of gloves you can get that lets you steal worn panties.
- Alternatively, you may find panties in a female NPC's room.
- Some females simply wouldn't have panties simply to "fit the lore".  ie: forsworn; some bandits; loose bar wenches from Falkreath
- There's an NPC, (lets call him Bob) who you can sell panties to.  Some panties simply don't have much value, (Ysolda's panties, 5 gold).  However, Jarl Elisef's panties would be something he'll pay 500 gold for. 
- You can use the panties you steal to relieve arousal.  
- You can collect them like a mini-game!
- Barter and try to locate merchants that have extremely rare panties to help complete your collections, (ie: Daedric Queen's Panties; The Wolf Queen's Panties; etc...)

Anyway, just something to think about.  

I would love to have the time to start modding again... back when I first started college I spent an entire week creating a mod for Neverwinter Nights and learning the scripting as well.  Alas! That time is gone.  

Hahaha the idea is so absurd....I think I'd play it x)

Make it bit more complicated and add some competition. There are other pantie-hunters. Can you steal more pantys then them?
Also if you play as a female you could have your own panties stolen....why? Because fuck yeah thats why :'D

Archived