[Req] More options for a defeated PC

Kawauso

Right now we don't have many options when being defeated. Submit and Defeat both get you raped with the chance of being looted while Sanguine Debauchery leads to your enslavement (and your probable sexual exploitation). You can see that there is a pattern here.

Seeing how Sanguine takes priority you actually only get enslaved if you use them all (I tried this with different load order and health thresholds).

There is two problems here:

1) They only use a health threshold (except for Defeat that uses a health and stamina threshold as well as an on-hit chance). In the case of Submit it makes sense that you can automatically try to submit to your opponent but it's a single check, why should your submission only lead to your rape ?  what if your opponent wants you dead ? or maybe doesn't want to rape you ?And this lead to number 2.

2) Your only options are rape or slavery, with loot in both cases. Many things could happen upon you being defeated:

_ Your enemy gives you the choice to submit to his request or else. You could be asked gold, items, sex, slavery or maybe they just want you to leave. Maybe they see you as a valuable opponents and want a proper duel or they think you should join them.  There could be no else and you're just going to be beaten, raped, looted and/or enslaved, they are just being gentlemen about it (it's only fair to tell your victim that you are going to rape them before you do, right ?).

_ Your enemy cannot speak or doesn't want to. Your fate lies in their hand/paws/claws/tentacles/else and you won't know what's coming before it's too late. If you aren't killed you could fall unconscious, left for dead and wake up hours later with what is left of your stuff. Maybe you're going to be sold as a slave after falling unconscious. Maybe it was just a dream and you wake up somewhere with a sore head, an angry stomach and empty bottles lying around. Maybe it was all but an illusion your master casted upon you and you were foolish to think you could have escaped his grasp.

I really just think that sex shouldn't be a given result every time.

I think they should knock you out, fade to black, and you wake up robbed... maybe not even in the same place. In the mdidle of nowhere, floating down a river, at the bottom of a waterfall, near death. Wake up in a temple, maybe someone found you and brought you to a healer.  Maybe someone will add a Dumpster 3d model to the game and you can wake up inside that.

That seems like more reasonable results than one single ending.  Rape should happen, its realistic, but so is not being raped and just being Left 4 Dead.

When it comes to these mods, you just can't ask for too much though, unless you're able to do it yourself. Which I know I sure can't.

I think you are only making things more complicated. There is a truckload of issues with SexLab, Submit and Defeat atm. First they need to be addressed.

That shouldn't stop me from asking. Besides I think it's an important thing to consider.

For example they are all somewhat broken and/or incomplete. Sanguine Debauchery works really badly on my end with a fresh install. Submit auto-submit and manual submit options don't always work so well, partly because Submit uses the same key for submitting yourself or the enemy (if it wasnt for the resist I would have ended up raping an enemy instead of being raped). With Defeat I generally don't get raped because one of the actors generally die when I'm being stripped. Did you know Submit adds dialogues for consensual sex ? Like briding guards ? The kind of thing you'd expect from Solutions ?

What happens if we normalize all that and add dialogue options ? It won't always lead to rape or slavery meaning you won't have a problem with them as often as now.

The this to remember here is that sexlab is well, a sex mod, so any mod made with it is gonna end on sex. This is not a problem.

skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29312/ No death mod on the nexus has some of the stuff you want, and I'm sure there's already other mods there that can complement it and give you some of the other stuff you want. If you want other outcomes for combat or just other situations that don't have sex on it, then a sexlab mod is not the place to look for it.

There's more than 2 options on defeat, it's just that all sex options are gonna be here.

Archived