Weird issue with every ENB type

Nova eXelon

Hi!

So I'm using ENB for a very long time now and was happy with that. I have no idea since when exactly I'm having this problem I'm about to show you:

post-8006-0-70465800-1381766790_thumb.jpg

post-8006-0-97393700-1381766799_thumb.jpg

It even happens in loading screens on objects:

http://imageshack.us/a/img546/2981/t830.jpg

It's as if there is a second layer of the texture or map on everything in the game, which can only be seen if the character/object moves. On the second screen it looks like wireframe.....

Deactivating ENB solves this, however changing the settings around or using a different ENB altogether doesn't change anything (I tried at least three different ones and downgraded from 229 to 221). Even activating ENB but deactivating every single effect doesn't get rid of it.

At first I didn't notice this on loading screens so I tried alot of different body textures and specular maps without success of course.

I did nothing mayor lately so no idea what causes this. The only mayor thing I did was to upgrade my graphics card but that can't be it right.....?

Thanks

Check your graphic card settings.
Most drivers have profiles (ATi and nVidia have one for Skyrim), to support games better.
Some of those profiles contain settings, that are not compatible with ENB, like AA and Ani.
nVidia should show the Skyrim profile, so you can simply change and save it with your graphic cards default settings.

ATi hides the profile, so you got to make a new one, based on Skyrim.EXE. As soon as you save the new one, only containing default graphic settings, you'll be prompted to overwrite the existing "hidden" profile.

P.s.: Don't forget to start the Skyrim Launcher again and choose Options to re-detect your graphic hardware, to ensure that the game uses the correct graphic card and the correct settings for it.

Yeah I red that AA fucks with ENB so I never forced it on however I did use the AA settings in the enblocal.ini since I thought "Well, they should work right?"

Turns out EnableTemporalAA causes this behavior. Just thought of it, because you wrote that.

That was simple.........

Bye!

Archived