View File

They are x110 scaled races to look more like young ladies. I think existing x117 or x125 races are bit too short.

All the head meshes included were treated to mend the neck seam line

This does not mean they are perfectly seamless. It is your work to grab seamless textures from the internet.. or, create one yourself.

MBP x110 races

Oblivion_2013-10-14_17-29-09-6.jpg?async&rand=0.623794643870753

comparison image between x110 and x117

x110 scale version of (Mostly) x117 races. You know, Lop-eared Elves and such.

Requires Modular Beautiful People 1.4a and x117 race ++ 077

And the MBP Chocolate Elves Resources if you want to use Lop-chocalte elf x110.

They are exactly same as the original races, except the scale and the head size. So not mentioning anymore.

Evy x110 Race (From Mabinogi Heroes)

Oblivion_2013-10-14_17-52-18-2.jpg?async&rand=0.9990445772227678

I've reworked all the Evy hairs included in the original Evy race omod, and added one more hair (an NPC girl called Ti, from Mabinogi Heroes as well)

Their head shape is slightly different from the original Evy's. (x110 cheeks look more plump) so becareful when transfer facegen from an existing Evy save file.

This one is stand-alone. So if you're using the Evy race already, don't overwrite the textures.

For Evy voice, get the file here

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/2976-evyrace-informal-indie-replacer-14omod-update/

They have different racial abilities from the original Evy race unlike my MBP x110's.

Requires OBSE. If you don't have OBSE for some reason just don't use the lesser power

Evy Jellyfish : Restore Magicka 3pts, Damage Fatigue 2pts

(Ability)

Evy Mana Shield : Negates certain portion of damage taken by anything, at the cost of magicka. Automatically dispeled when the magicka is less than zero

(Lesser Poser, cast again to dispel)

Following values are determined at the point you cast the spell

Negating Factor(%) : 10 + .067*(Alteration + Mysticism + Restoration + Block + HeavyArmor + LightArmor)

-> Up to 67%

Magicka Cost Mult(%) : 251 - Level - Willpower

-> At least 100%

For example: An Evy is hit with 100 of initial damage

At the worst condition, an Evy will receive 90 Health Damage and 25 Magicka Damage.

With 50% Negating Factor and 150% of Magicka Cost Multiplier, an Evy will receive 50 Health Damage and 75 Magicka Damage.

At the optimal condition, an Evy will receive only 33 Health Damage and 67 Magicka Damage.

But if you die in one shot it doesn't prevent your death (to avoid the script becoming too complicated)

Have fun!

*CREDITS*

KKK and all the modders in 2ch thread for x117 races

XiNAVRO for Chocolate elves

Lacon1, SleepD and Alex30001 for Evy race

Beta000, Elalquimista and Poontank for some (technical) help

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/14/2013
  • Category
  • Requires

Awesome work!

More variety and options for character creation is always welcome - a completely new age/size variant with its own unique proportions is a wonderful addition to the game. This is an intermediate that bridges the gap between 'bratty' x117-sized characters and the truly 'adult' races.

Can even be used for making slightly older (and more experienced) versions of one's x117 toons! Or the other way around - magically 'rejuvenated' former adults or "my heroines - the early years".

I find anybody into race systems that deviate from the normal size for characters should give these mods a try. Thank you very much for x110!

Uh oh, :s Sorry Poontank, and 10 other people.

I decided to resize the Evy head from 1.10 to 1.05. From few of my experminets 1.05 size will fit better with other x110 headgears such as hair.

..I guess I should have noticed before. Because the original Evy head is 0.93! I'm uploading it now.

--

Complete

No problem. I understand the Evy head with its rather extravagant shape and other quirks (UV map! :dodgy:) can cause issues with hair and headgear.

A more optimized head will certainly improve the overall quality of the mod.

Though for the moment however I will keep using the first version as I'm not that fond of headgear anyway.

Guest kimbale

Sorry to go a bit off-topic, but after searching the net for the mentioned x125 races i couldn't find anything. Could someone tell me what the difference between all those skeletons is (just height, proportions or anything else)?

I'm planning to make a goblin mod and am looking for a really short skeleton for it, thats why i'm interested....

EDIT: Dumbness, i looked for skyrim stuff, this is Oblivion, sorry...

• 3 weeks later...

Hello guys!

I hope someone can read this, This is my story, I have no minimum bandwish to download big packs so my dreams about x117 mini races is gone. Searching  hard the web I found x110 eve and tried to install it without MBP but unfortunately eyes are not closing, only eyelashes have animation. Please, could someone help or just say if it's possible fix that and use the race with no more big downloads. Sorry for my poor English, I'm  Brazilian. Thank's in advance for any help!

Guest carywinton

This is an excellent work and making it more compatible with headgear is a really good approach, well done!

@fsa Would compressing them help you with your bandwidth? I could see about doing that and uploading them some where into smaller compressed parts?

Hello guys!

I hope someone can read this, This is my story, I have no minimum bandwish to download big packs so my dreams about x117 mini races is gone. Searching  hard the web I found x110 eve and tried to install it without MBP but unfortunately eyes are not closing, only eyelashes have animation. Please, could someone help or just say if it's possible fix that and use the race with no more big downloads. Sorry for my poor English, I'm  Brazilian. Thank's in advance for any help!

No idea. What's going on? I've just tested mine again and the evy race normally closes the eyes. And it doesn't require MBP after all.

I upload my current head files (nif, egm, tri, egt). I *believe* these are identical to the existing ones in the download page, but just in case. Try replacing yours with it?

*deleted the attachment*

Hello, Carywinton

I can not believe that someone responded so quickly to my request, I am very grateful. About x110, looking back, I realized that the problem is the incorrect positioning of the eyes in their sockets, but I do not know how I could fix them. If I had a set of meshes x117 or x110 (head, eyes, eyelashes, mouth etc) really working so I could create variations of characters for my own use. After seeing a promotional image of a beautiful sleeping x117 I wish I had something similar in my game and I still have hope.
I'm using the automatic translator to help improve my writing but I read better than I write.

That probably means your eye nifs are wrong. I can upload mine for you.

But still I want somebody to confirm if the files in the download page are correct. If folks have downladed from it and the file was incorrect, someone must have had the same issue I suppose.

Eyes.7z

Guest carywinton

@Movomo, Ok I can download them and try them in game to make sure they are correct.

And the MBP Chocolate Elves Resources if you want to use Lop-chocolate elf x110

I will have to get these pre-requisites installed first, I have had trouble getting those to work, hopefully I can have this tested for you by end of today.

@fsa , We all try to help folks on here whenever possible, sometimes it can take a bit for people to respond, I run my own companies so I can get here and help out a bit faster than most. You are in good hands with Movomo, excellent and talented person. I will keep watching the topic and am here to assist.

Hello guys!

No idea. What's going on? I've just tested mine again and the evy race normally closes the eyes. And it doesn't require MBP after all.

I upload my current head files (nif, egm, tri, egt). I *believe* these are identical to the existing ones in the download page, but just in case. Try replacing yours with it?

*deleted the attachment*

Thank you! :D , Movomo!! I downloaded and It's working now \o/, but I tested direct in a new game, and before in CS only, now I think that maybe could blame CS. You have some variation of the head that could share? Anyway I am grateful for your last upload. I hope I can repay your help some day. Sorry for my English, it's difficult to express myself correctly in another language.

@Movomo, Ok I can download them and try them in game to make sure they are correct.

And the MBP Chocolate Elves Resources if you want to use Lop-chocolate elf x110

I will have to get these pre-requisites installed first, I have had trouble getting those to work, hopefully I can have this tested for you by end of today.

I can't thank you enough, though you don't need to test MBP x110. Evy is the urgent problem here. Installing whole MBP just for this is too much of a hassle, isn't it?

Well.. if the uploaded file was incorrect, probably my Tes4Files is to blame. :dodgy:

Thank you! :D , Movomo!! I downloaded and It's working now \o/, but I tested direct in a new game, and before in CS only, now I think that maybe could blame CS. You have some variation of the head that could share? Anyway I am grateful for your last upload. I hope I can repay your help some day. Sorry for my English, it's difficult to express myself correctly in another language.

That's good to hear.

I don't have any other, I'm afraid. Is there any other race that you want as x110 scale? I can take a look one day.

Hi Movomo,

Thanks for all the help you offered me so far. About other races, I confess that I am very impressed with the sleeping girl I saw at this link:" oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/37377//? " x117Race Plus Plus by Naru and was the motivation of my search,. It seems to me that the whole package MBP is required for clothing, hair and other but as your x110 proved, is not essential to have a little character, with a basic set of scaled meshes I can create variations and companions for my game.

There is other thing I have to ask you, how could I  change that reflexion or brightness in the x110 race, my character looks like plastic, I have a simple i3 notebook without great features but oblivion runs fine [no HDR, medium textures, full detail on characters, 1920x1080 attached to a 42" tv], that configuraton could be the problem.

Well, if I remember correctly there is one stand alone x117 plugin.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20133-stand-alone-playable-x117-tesiv/

Again if I'm getting it correctly, this is but a x117 lop-eared elves with different names.

However, getting MBP installed and working is frequently required to run other mods. MBP is not only a good collection of cosmetic stuff, but very common mod. This means even if you don't like to install that thing you have to do it, or you'll have to give up quite a few of mods in the future. Best you grab the partial archives from anybody who willing to do. MBP series is about 1GB in total when compressed.

As to your graphic issue, which plastic you mean? Are they too glossy like my gundam plamodels, or too dull like my tank plamodels? :P Can I see a screenshot?

Guest carywinton

Yeah MBP++++++ odd infinitum is a ridiculously huge and hard mod to get installed right, even the omod version has so many damn options it's hard to know what combination to do to get it right, but I am working on it. It is far too important to have it right, since the majority of stuff published on "LL" relies on it.

The standalone X117 mod http://www.loverslab...ble-x117-tesiv/ from Emily will conflict and cause a CTD at start up if you have MBP installed I tried it awhile back and had to turn it off.

To get MBP working correctly you only need  to install is the body textures need for it and the races you want if you don't want say the angel race you don't have to install it they will be invisible in race creation but they won't affect anything.

Hi Movomo!
I'm back to comment on the progress of creating a character using x110 Evy, I downloaded the armor Perona and resized some Ren's Hair, using Nifskope (needs improvement) and change the race height / width of 0.8500/0.8000 and am very happy with the results, moreover, I would like to change the colors of hair that come in standard x110 package, but it is not allowed. It is a limitation of the texture or something? There is a way of allowing the color change to the hair?

I still need the help of the translator to adjust my text then sorry if there is some mistake. I hope you understand!

to Movomo

i try your evy race and it work perfectly in my game, and i love it :heart: . i will give you a picture after i got a good char from this race.

thank you.

That's a relief then. Thanks. Then I'll assume that the uploaded files are not corrupted.

The standalone X117 mod http://www.loverslab...ble-x117-tesiv/ from Emily will conflict and cause a CTD at start up if you have MBP installed I tried it awhile back and had to turn it off.

Well, what the hell is wrong with that esp? That's not something normally happens.

Hi Movomo!

I'm back to comment on the progress of creating a character using x110 Evy, I downloaded the armor Perona and resized some Ren's Hair, using Nifskope (needs improvement) and change the race height / width of 0.8500/0.8000 and am very happy with the results, moreover, I would like to change the colors of hair that come in standard x110 package, but it is not allowed. It is a limitation of the texture or something? There is a way of allowing the color change to the hair?

What? Which hair? Every hair in both packs should be customzable.

Or, well, just grab my x117 wig pack. X110 also included.

Not sure it might conflict with the MBP as hers takes stuff from the MBP database that provide player with basic & Generic X.117 races as MBP already adds x117 to the game. I have MBP already installed and when I installed hers and turned it on it was straight to desktop till I turned it off then it went away. Other then the few mods that I added to fix a few of the races in MBP the only other race mods I have installed are evy race MBP x110 most of the rest of the mods are armor and pose mods.