problem in compiling

Vasumitra

Hello everybody.

I apologize for my poor english but it's not my native language.

I my trying to compile a file (actually, it's a file from the framework) and i get some errors that i can't remove.

The errors are in the file sslBaseAnimation (but not only this one).

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "sslActorLibrary"...
[PATH]\sslBaseAnimation.psc(449,13): string[] is not a known user-defined type
[PATH]\sslBaseAnimation.psc(449,23): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
[PATH]\sslBaseAnimation.psc(475,43): Find is not a function or does not exist
[PATH]\sslBaseAnimation.psc(475,58): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
[PATH]\sslActorStats.psc(123,17): string[] is not a known user-defined type
[PATH]\sslActorStats.psc(123,1): cannot return a none from findstat, the types do not match (cast missing or types unrelated)
[PATH]\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(39,45): Find is not a function or does not exist
[PATH]\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(39,60): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
[PATH]\sslAnimationSlots.psc(39,12): Find is not a function or does not exist
[PATH]\sslAnimationSlots.psc(39,32): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
[PATH]\sslAnimationSlots.psc(123,17): string[] is not a known user-defined type
[PATH]\sslAnimationSlots.psc(123,1): cannot return a none from findbyregistrar, the types do not match (cast missing or types unrelated)
[PATH]\sslAnimationSlots.psc(127,14): Find is not a function or does not exist
[PATH]\sslAnimationSlots.psc(127,1): cannot return a none from find, the types do not match (cast missing or types unrelated)
[PATH]\sslAnimationSlots.psc(142,14): Find is not a function or does not exist
[PATH]\sslAnimationSlots.psc(142,1): cannot return a none from register, the types do not match (cast missing or types unrelated)
[PATH]\sslBaseVoice.psc(99,14): string[] is not a known user-defined type
[PATH]\sslBaseVoice.psc(99,24): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
[PATH]\sslBaseVoice.psc(99,24): cannot relatively compare variables to None
[PATH]\sslVoiceSlots.psc(90,17): string[] is not a known user-defined type
[PATH]\sslVoiceSlots.psc(90,1): cannot return a none from findbyregistrar, the types do not match (cast missing or types unrelated)
[PATH]\sslVoiceSlots.psc(94,14): Find is not a function or does not exist
[PATH]\sslVoiceSlots.psc(94,1): cannot return a none from find, the types do not match (cast missing or types unrelated)
[PATH]\sslVoiceSlots.psc(109,14): Find is not a function or does not exist
[PATH]\sslVoiceSlots.psc(109,1): cannot return a none from register, the types do not match (cast missing or types unrelated)
[PATH]\sslThreadModel.psc(147,16): Find is not a function or does not exist
[PATH]\sslThreadModel.psc(147,48): RFind is not a function or does not exist
[PATH]\sslThreadModel.psc(415,18): Find is not a function or does not exist
[PATH]\sslThreadModel.psc(415,33): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
[PATH]\sslThreadModel.psc(463,15): Find is not a function or does not exist
[PATH]\sslThreadModel.psc(463,33): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
[PATH]\sslThreadModel.psc(486,14): Find is not a function or does not exist
[PATH]\sslThreadModel.psc(486,33): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
[PATH]\sslThreadModel.psc(595,18): Find is not a function or does not exist
[PATH]\sslThreadModel.psc(595,1): cannot return a none from getposition, the types do not match (cast missing or types unrelated)
[PATH]\sslThreadModel.psc(625,18): Find is not a function or does not exist
[PATH]\sslThreadModel.psc(625,1): cannot return a none from getplayerposition, the types do not match (cast missing or types unrelated)
[PATH]\sslThreadModel.psc(637,18): Find is not a function or does not exist
[PATH]\sslThreadModel.psc(637,33): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
[PATH]\sslActorAlias.psc(154,11): SheatheWeapon is not a function or does not exist
No output generated for sslActorLibrary, compilation failed.

(i "removed" the path).

As you can see, i am trying to compile a file of the framework itself, so it should work. Yes, i plan to modify it (even if i know that it's not a clean approach). I want to add a global variable to toggle a test - yes, this one.

It's for my personnal use. I know it's not correct but as i am not explicit you can pretend you didn't understand.

But, anyway, it's not the point. I want to compile files with sex lab as i plan to re-create a "romance"-like (from morrwind) mod in skyrim. I am a computer scientist, and i think i should be able to do something good.

Ok, do you have an idea about where this bug come from ? I have skse, skyui etc.

As i will likely get a ban soon, i want to say right now to everyone "goodbye and have a nice day" if it happens :)

P.S. : this bug happens for everyfile from sexlab - i can't compile anything from here.

P.S. : i can compile some file (not from sexlab) however. I think that it's a problem with skse, but i don't know what it is exactly.

thanks for the answer but i come back to explain my problem and the (partial) solution.

The root of the problem was : the creation kit was not up to date (and it's entirely my fault). After i updated it, i got a lot less errors.

The only error left was about a sthealthweapon in an other file (sslActorAlias) and after i commented this line (i know, it will lead to some strange behavior in certain cases, but it was to check if there wasn't a forest behind the tree) it worked.

I can now start to work on the romance mod. I'll also check if there is a way to add the vampire part i made on morrowind (when you have adult things with a vampire you have a chance to become one of them ... to use with friendlyvampire of course :D ).

Thanks for the help !

(i need to explore what i can do with skse cause there was some very annoying artifact in romance, like the impossibility to really give a name to the child).

Thanks again.

And whatever makes you think you're going to get banned?  This is not Nexus, the moderators here are neither constipated nor ego laden assholes but are instead regular folk with an interest in keeping the forums organized and the posts in the proper place and the vast majority of the posters here just happen to be nice people who say nice things to each other and maybe have a fetish or ten that Skyrim mods help play out.

Making a personal version of a mod is common here and a major reason why most of us mod authors also provide the source for our scripts instead of keeping them hidden.

I would suggest that you consider what you are doing though, if you don't need to build your project directly into the framework I suggest building your own separate add-on mod.  If what you need does require an addition to the framework please explain why and perhaps Ashal will add it to the next version of the framework.

Making it another add-on mod also means that you may be able to release it for others to use if they would like the same thing.

Thanks.

No, i don't need anything more than we already have right now. I just wanted to remove a verification, disable a test, bypass a protection.

I think (but still think, nothing more right now lol) that i'll create 2 plugins for the "romance", one with sex in it and the other without it (with just a fade in/fade out effect). Love is not only sex, people could enjoy to have romance without the adult part ;)

Bat whatever i will do, this topic is not the right place to talk about it.

I think i will get a ban because in my vision of the world of skyrim, it should be possible to have sex with anything, including rocks and chairs. I am happy to see that animals have been added, sad that something else has been removed. But it's ok, i understand that not everyone share my vision of the world. :D

Archived