The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

3 hours ago, noob_vl said:

Any chance for SSE version of last April update?

Tried to port it with Optimiser and CK and xEdit but CTD in Temple of Dib. It also conflicts with Distinct Interiors but this I could handle by patch.

9 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I created a thread about SSE conversions of my mods for this kind of question. You have a better chance asking about that there. 

I am not prepared to do conversions myself at this time but someone else may take that on.

I've converted the latest update to SE, and I'm currently in the midst of testing it. Give me a few days is all I ask.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

So you are saying that stage 22 is set to 1?

That means you already took on the quests all the way up to finishing Mara's quests as well. If you didn't do that, I don't know how quest stages up to 22 would be set to 1.

At that stage, you are supposed to talk to Fjotra about the book of love... after that, talk to Senna and ask her if the book helped.

What Mara quests and what book of love? the only quests I have done for this mod is collecting donations, finding the sable girl and finding the two dead traveling sisters and that's it.

1 hour ago, John741 said:

"It says stage 23 all the way to 200 is :0 what ever this means." - sorry, I misunderstood what you said as meaning 'stage 23 up to 200 are 0... which means stage 22 and below where at 1'. 

So back to my original question - which stages are listed at 1 when you use that command?

Without that, I can't tell where in the quest you are currently stuck.

7 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

"It says stage 23 all the way to 200 is :0 what ever this means." - sorry, I misunderstood what you said as meaning 'stage 23 up to 200 are 0... which means stage 22 and below where at 1'. 

So back to my original question - which stages are listed at 1 when you use that command?

Without that, I can't tell where in the quest you are currently stuck.

I can only see 23 and up and they are all 0, is there a way to scroll up in the command menu to see 22 and below because I don't know how.

31 minutes ago, John741 said:

I can only see 23 and up and they are all 0, is there a way to scroll up in the command menu to see 22 and below because I don't know how.

You can use the Page UP Page DOWN keys to scroll up in the console.

9 hours ago, Adviser69 said:

I've converted the latest update to SE, and I'm currently in the midst of testing it. Give me a few days is all I ask.

Great, just let us know somehow. As far as I can say the problem was somewhere with meshes. 

Read through more than a few posts, but I'm not finding an answer. After going the corruption route, I'm enslaved to fjotra. I understand that this is expected. But how can you get free from her? I'm at 6/3 days enslavement, have given lots of gold and other valuable items and all she will ever say in response to choosing "can I go now" is that  she's not done with me yet and orders me back to work. Is there something I'm supposed to do to be released? Or am I just a slave forever?

16 minutes ago, foreveraloneguy said:

Read through more than a few posts, but I'm not finding an answer. After going the corruption route, I'm enslaved to fjotra. I understand that this is expected. But how can you get free from her? I'm at 6/3 days enslavement, have given lots of gold and other valuable items and all she will ever say in response to choosing "can I go now" is that  she's not done with me yet and orders me back to work. Is there something I'm supposed to do to be released? Or am I just a slave forever?

Usually, 'not done with you yet' means that her overall disposition to you is low.

You can improve that by being super obedient since it is calculated from an average of the good things you do for your owner.

Of if the limit is too high, you can change it in the menu.

4 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Usually, 'not done with you yet' means that her overall disposition to you is low.

You can improve that by being super obedient since it is calculated from an average of the good things you do for your owner.

Of if the limit is too high, you can change it in the menu.

Hmmmm... not sure how to be any more obedient that I currently am. Did everything asked, got 100% on all tasks given, keep asking how may I serve you. Disposition keeps going more negative.

8 hours ago, noob_vl said:

Great, just let us know somehow. As far as I can say the problem was somewhere with meshes. 

It is, and I know exactly what problem you're talking about. It has to do with Senna, since she is front and center when you enter the temple. Do you use an NPC overhaul mod like Bijin's or Pandorable's? If so, you need to go back into that mod file and overwrite the changes made to Senna, and any other named NPCs in the temple that Sisterhood had changed. Also make sure the plugin for the NPC overhaul is below Sisterhood in the load order. If you don't use such a mod, remember you have to optimize face meshes twice, once with the regular meshes, and then again with the "Headparts only" box checked. Easiest way to do this is to extract the mod contents to a working folder, do the optimization, then transfer to your data folder.

Another thing. If you use a child NPC overhaul mod, make sure that it's plugin is above Sisterhood, so it doesn't override Fjorta.

30 minutes ago, foreveraloneguy said:

Hmmmm... not sure how to be any more obedient that I currently am. Did everything asked, got 100% on all tasks given, keep asking how may I serve you. Disposition keeps going more negative.

Make sure you give your master sex, items and gold every day.

You can see the overall disposition on the pop-up message when you ask Why Me or after midnight.

Reducing the value in the menu is the easiest way to go around it .

38 minutes ago, SilentOption said:

which version do we download? the 92MB or the 58MB mod

You need these two files:

DibellaSisterhood20190408.7z  - Main mod

DibellaSisterhoodSisters20190408.7z - Dynamic customization of outfits for the sisters as the quest progresses

On 4/27/2019 at 8:20 PM, Adviser69 said:

It is, and I know exactly what problem you're talking about. It has to do with Senna, since she is front and center when you enter the temple. Do you use an NPC overhaul mod like Bijin's or Pandorable's? If so, you need to go back into that mod file and overwrite the changes made to Senna, and any other named NPCs in the temple that Sisterhood had changed. Also make sure the plugin for the NPC overhaul is below Sisterhood in the load order. If you don't use such a mod, remember you have to optimize face meshes twice, once with the regular meshes, and then again with the "Headparts only" box checked. Easiest way to do this is to extract the mod contents to a working folder, do the optimization, then transfer to your data folder.

Another thing. If you use a child NPC overhaul mod, make sure that it's plugin is above Sisterhood, so it doesn't override Fjorta.

Thanks for this direction. I do use Bijin and Pandora and YASH :), so I have to patch NPCs anyway. But the problem I noticed was more basic like lack of textures on Dibella statues in Dibella Temple. I will make another try to port this mode in more systematic way.

7 hours ago, noob_vl said:

Thanks for this direction. I do use Bijin and Pandora and YASH :), so I have to patch NPCs anyway. But the problem I noticed was more basic like lack of textures on Dibella statues in Dibella Temple. I will make another try to port this mode in more systematic way. 

Please share your findings as I am still having issues with something as well even after the suggestions.

2 hours ago, uscno84 said:

So i discoverd my problem isn’t with your mod, it’s the books from “the amazing world of bikini armor” when i scroll to one, i ctd

If you are using the SSE edition, is it possible that mod was not completely converted and still includes bad textures?