The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

11 hours ago, AlexTheFun said:

hello idk is a bug but when i joined the sister in donation i didnt get the clothes is it normal ?

Strange.. I will have to look at the code for that.

You should be able to find the clothes in dwemer dressers in the temple too if you didn't get it by dialogue.

48 minutes ago, AlexTheFun said:

question what the benefit to make the sybil corruption or the other side ?

No real benefit to the player except for the satisfaction of saving the sisters from an evil plot, or contributing to their demise.

With a corrupted temple, you also gain the ability of free sex with any sister and some selected NPCs.

3 hours ago, Aresmar299 said:

I've probably asked this before, but is there a SSE bodyslide conversion for the outfits?

I've been working on such a thing for my own use but could post here if/when I finish it and if deepbluefrog is fine with that :)

Wish I could use the new version but sadly it causes Skyrim to not even start. Kinda sad cuz I really like this mod.

Not sure why it´s causing it either. but sadly i´m sure it´s this mod that´s causing it cuz when i disable the mod my game works just fine.

did any of you encounter this problem too with the newest version of it?

Edit: i fixed that issue. i extracted the bsa and used nif optimizer to check the meshes. game is starting fine ever since i did that and use the loose files now. 

just seem to have the same issue as others now though. the enter the temple=get a ctd problem

Edit2: i seem to have been an Idiot. i forgot that i´m on SSE (so that explains why i had to optimize the meshes) and i guess your newest update isn´t SSE compatible yet so that might explain why i´m crashing when i enter the temple.

that being said. when will the SSE version be updated to the newest version?

On 4/14/2019 at 1:10 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Strange.. I will have to look at the code for that.

You should be able to find the clothes in dwemer dressers in the temple too if you didn't get it by dialogue.

No real benefit to the player except for the satisfaction of saving the sisters from an evil plot, or contributing to their demise.

With a corrupted temple, you also gain the ability of free sex with any sister and some selected NPCs.

i have a bug i finish i joined sanguine side when i speak to the sybil about what happen after some sentence i am slave and the swallance being in negative for no reason without doing anything and if i escape i dont have my clothes and idk where to find it

30 minutes ago, AlexTheFun said:

i have a bug i finish i joined sanguine side when i speak to the sybil about what happen after some sentence i am slave and the swallance being in negative for no reason without doing anything and if i escape i dont have my clothes and idk where to find it

That's not a big - it is a reward of the corrupted Sybil to serve her as a slave.

Your items are in sanguines dreamworld like for any enslavement by sanguine debauchery.

if i might ask. is it intended that the sisters esp removes the "has water" from the base esp or did you forget to put it in again?image.png.ad68679d3c716de34b9da1f8c10f70f4.png

pretty much the same with fjotra edits.

are those also intended?

image.png.dabc1e00ac3d4c6492b7cef67ea050f2.png

i´ve been wondering about those ever since i first installed your mod.

28 minutes ago, Grim1968 said:

Could someone please tell me where the Dibellan Priestess in Solitude is.... she is the only one I need to convert and I cant find her anywhere. I would greatly appreciate this, I've been looking for hours to no avail.

In Solitude, everybody should be in the Temple of the Divines. Some of the NPCs might take a walk in the city during daytime but they all go back to the temple after dark.

9 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

In Solitude, everybody should be in the Temple of the Divines. Some of the NPCs might take a walk in the city during daytime but they all go back to the temple after dark.

lol... My toon works at night at the Skeever and every time I went to the Temple in the day time she wasn't there... untill 5 minutes ago! I should have checked after dark about an hour ago...sorry, but thank you for such a quick reply.

Tried reading everything. Can't find a solution.

Installed requirements, sexlab se, Zaz, fnis, everything works. Current versions, just downloaded today.

Installed Sisterhood, and SkyrimSE will not run. ... has stopped working.

Must have done something wrong, can't figure out what.

Never mind. Used Sexlab for years in Oldrim. Forgot how horrible the Sexlab animation system was. Animation problems, alignment problems, Initiation problems, animations not stopping, CTD's, sizing problems, etc etc etc. Going back to Flowergirls.

It's too bad I'll never see this mod. Sounded good.

7 hours ago, VaunWolfe said:

I am having issues with getting through dibella corruption. I am currently at convince sister ophelia to help with rorlund. I have given her so much loot and I cant sleep with her. She wont help me not sure what I am missing.

You need to pass a speechcraft test when you ask her to help you.

If you can get her to have sex with you through any other mod, asking her to help during sex gives you a much easier speechcraft test .

Hello... I completed the corruption part of this mod with no problems from the mod and now im trying to save the Temple from its evil ways...lol... I converted Senna back to purity with no problem but with the Sybil I cant figure out what she needs... does it matter what dialogue I use "I have something for you" or "I have a gift for you" One Of those is from SLAN I believe... I've already given her the doll and I cant seem to find anything else... no carving, drawing , nothing. Am I missing something?

41 minutes ago, Grim1968 said:

Hello... I completed the corruption part of this mod with no problems from the mod and now im trying to save the Temple from its evil ways...lol... I converted Senna back to purity with no problem but with the Sybil I cant figure out what she needs... does it matter what dialogue I use "I have something for you" or "I have a gift for you" One Of those is from SLAN I believe... I've already given her the doll and I cant seem to find anything else... no carving, drawing , nothing. Am I missing something?

It's been a while since I have ran through the Purification branch of the mod. I just went through a test of the Corruption branch for some tweaks, testing the Purification branch will come next. I will keep an eye out for that quest stage.

I need a little help I looked at the walkthrough and I still can't figure out how to proceed with the quest, I have given her a butt load of tokens and no new dialogue has popped up for none of the priestess and the quest journal has not updated but her outfit has changed a few times so I am at a loss for what to do.