The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

Hi, I have seen that there is an SSE version for Dibella but when I tried to install it with NMM I get only an error message that the file can not be added, how to install the conversion? do I have to do that manually or is that also possible if I make a ZIP out of it?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Hello,

Thank you for this excellent mod on which I had fun.
But strangely it is precisely because it is good that I now have a problem: I did it a long time ago and I wanted to do it again for fun. Having no backup of this period I had the idea to uninstall the mod, then save the game before reinstalling it.

At first it worked well and the initial quest started normally. Everything worked well until the search for the 2 missing sisters. But when I announced to Senna that I have found their body she congratulated me but then nothing more happened.

While searching I saw that the "the heart of Dibella" quest was already validated and so the Sybil was in the temple of Dibella.
In addition, Mother Hamal has disappeared. Maybe it's due to the fact that I made the "bad" end and she finished as a slave in the baths (and so disappeared when I removed the mod)?

I also noticed that the mod "a new sisterhood" was not launched. Maybe it is related to the first problem?

Could you help me ?

Thanks in advance
:)

(I hope my English is understandable)

38 minutes ago, coralys said:

Hello,

Thank you for this excellent mod on which I had fun.
But strangely it is precisely because it is good that I now have a problem: I did it a long time ago and I wanted to do it again for fun. Having no backup of this period I had the idea to uninstall the mod, then save the game before reinstalling it.

At first it worked well and the initial quest started normally. Everything worked well until the search for the 2 missing sisters. But when I announced to Senna that I have found their body she congratulated me but then nothing more happened.

While searching I saw that the "the heart of Dibella" quest was already validated and so the Sybil was in the temple of Dibella.
In addition, Mother Hamal has disappeared. Maybe it's due to the fact that I made the "bad" end and she finished as a slave in the baths (and so disappeared when I removed the mod)?

I also noticed that the mod "a new sisterhood" was not launched. Maybe it is related to the first problem?

Could you help me ?

Thanks in advance
:)

(I hope my English is understandable)

That first part sounds a bit like you did all this in your current game...... 

I am playing through this again. And getting a problem. 

I found the Sybil of Dibela and she is now an initiate. I have been away from the temple for a few days doing other quests returned gave her some marks, helped in her "training," and spoke to Sena but I can't progress the quests anymore. None of them have anything new to say. So I can't go to the Bards College and learn about poetry or get the Charity buff because that quest has not activated. 

This happened once before and I had to start a new game to get them to work. 

I will leave the temple and do other stuff and see if it will help start the quests but this bug has happened before and forced me to start a new game to really begin the quests. 

4 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I am playing through this again. And getting a problem. 

I found the Sybil of Dibela and she is now an initiate. I have been away from the temple for a few days doing other quests returned gave her some marks, helped in her "training," and spoke to Sena but I can't progress the quests anymore. None of them have anything new to say. So I can't go to the Bards College and learn about poetry or get the Charity buff because that quest has not activated. 

This happened once before and I had to start a new game to get them to work. 

I will leave the temple and do other stuff and see if it will help start the quests but this bug has happened before and forced me to start a new game to really begin the quests. 

Did the quest to find the two dead sisters start? That's where I'm now.

1 hour ago, Jolie Rouge said:

Did the quest to find the two dead sisters start? That's where I'm now.

I found the dead sisters and handed in the letters. I also got more donations and 5 Marks of Dibella in total handed in. But nothing seems to update the quest. I am starting to wonder if this mod which I have installed is conflicting with this one. 

Mainly because they both use the same kind of vanilla quest in their storyline. 

47 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I found the dead sisters and handed in the letters. I also got more donations and 5 Marks of Dibella in total handed in. But nothing seems to update the quest. I am starting to wonder if this mod which I have installed is conflicting with this one. 

Mainly because they both use the same kind of vanilla quest in their storyline. 

Could be that. Currently I'm at the stage of bringing back the letters; but I recall there's a github page with some troubleshooting.

Edit: you did drink from the fountain, right?

43 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Yes I drank from the fountain and gained the blessing. 

In that case, you need to get the Sybil through a few lessons. 

Some lessons are scripted automatically with Hamal, but most can be done manually.

In short, the dialogues with Sister Senna will appear after you had enough sex with the Sybil (around 2 to 5 times maybe?).

Also, do you know about the walkthrough? https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/wiki/Sisterhood-of-Dibella:-Walkthrough

I wanted to try making a little patch for this mod and interesting npc, so that the priestess added by interesting npc becomes a "true" sister of Dibella (dialogs proposing sex, outfit change with the corruption/purification of the temple). But my modding experience is pretty low, so I'd like some pointers if possible to make sure I don't make a stupid mistake...  ^^

Would I just need to add in xEdit the "MarkarthTempleofDibellaFaction" (or would it be the "_SLSD_TravelingSisterOfDibella "Traveling Sisters of Dibella"" faction, or both ?), and change her base outfit to "_SLSD_SisterPureOutfit" ? Is there other things to change ?

1 hour ago, daedalron said:

Would I just need to

the temple faction should be enough.

I have other mods that add various NPC to Skyrim and those within the simple vanilla temple faction work perfect for this mod.

1 hour ago, daedalron said:

I wanted to try making a little patch for this mod and interesting npc, so that the priestess added by interesting npc becomes a "true" sister of Dibella (dialogs proposing sex, outfit change with the corruption/purification of the temple). But my modding experience is pretty low, so I'd like some pointers if possible to make sure I don't make a stupid mistake...  ^^

Would I just need to add in xEdit the "MarkarthTempleofDibellaFaction" (or would it be the "_SLSD_TravelingSisterOfDibella "Traveling Sisters of Dibella"" faction, or both ?), and change her base outfit to "_SLSD_SisterPureOutfit" ? Is there other things to change ?

Changing the faction should be enough.

I recommend doing that by script instead of TES5edit, or you will run into load order and grey face issues. That's why I had to create a separate mod for the outfits. 

If you want to change their outfit, just give them an amulet of Dibella. Changing the base outfit, especially without a script, will also create load order and grey face bugs.

19 minutes ago, daedalron said:

Thanks for the information.

Is there a command I can use to "force" the Temple in a corrupt state, to quickly test if the outfit change is working for that added priestess, without having to do the whole questline ?

The only option is to look at quest stages numbers and enable the right series of stages.

You would have to look at the scripts in the outfit part of the mod to see which quest conditions matter for the changing of outfits.

Does anyone know where the second traveling sister's body is? This is a real quest breaker and should be fixed.  The sisters all keep saying that they went "north" of Markarth but there are no Forsworn camps to the north, just empty mountains and the edge of the world.

If I can't find the freaking body then how do I progress with the rest of the quest?

(Skyrim SE, with Dibella Sisterhood v1.32 SSE Merged) 

I'm on the corruption path (it looked like more fun?) but I cannot find Sister Moira in Dawnguard.   

(NOTE: This play-through is not done with the main quest, I haven't even been to the embassy yet.)

UPDATE: I found her. I'm stupid.

For anyone else stuck on this:

Spoiler

Check the Inn.

On 11/8/2018 at 2:07 AM, pburnt said:

How different are the male vs female player quests? I've never seen the Sybil bound like in the screenshots. What am I missing? Using SE and as a male character.

I started this quest again due to a new game and for the first time saw the Sybil bound. Problem was her outfit never changed from being just rags though. 

3 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I started this quest again due to a new game and for the first time saw the Sybil bound. Problem was her outfit never changed from being just rags though. 

She is bound at certain times of the day and her AI package to bind her doesn't always trigger, so it is tricky to find her like that.

Roughly speaking, they spend most of the day in the top level of the temple, then a couple of hours in the evening in the baths area and the rest of the night in the inner sanctum.