Hmm.. I use ECE and my weight is going down... odd. *tilts her head* Or maybe its putting it back up.. now I'm going to check...but I have noticed her hips were slimmer... 

-C

Is there a setting to "lock" or "protect" a character's appearance in ECE?

Not that I've noticed no. And her weight is most definitely going down. So its working perfectly :) .. I haven't been taking proper care of her, so she's getting skinny from lack of proper eating and too much rape LOL

Love the mod, thanks :)

-C

i deactivate nearly everything except for update, dlcs, hires, usk patches, skui, rnd and sexlab rnd. it's working, but i don't know if it's correctly that the mod only note the lost weight when i fast travel into a new area!?

and why the fuck is some orc stalking me from time to time? :huh: it has probably nothing to do with the mod, but it's strange. :wacko:

She stalks everyone.. you get used to it after a while... even stop, have a chat, give her man advice >.>

-C

i can't talk to her :s but i can kill her :D i had a similar bug with a dog and a wolf named fermi and kepler from skytest. they left me no choice, i had to kill them. now they'll never bother me again. :lol:

I know, I'm just asking if it's got the same mechanics. Like treating sex as a basic need, or a drug.

The functions of this mod are outlined in the opening post if you need reference, but basically, this mod is coupled with Realistic Need and Diseases to produce a weight altering system that is affected by the conditions of RND and SexLab's sex functions. From what I'm aware, it does not treat sex as a necessity or something that can be addictive (that is primarily the player's choice anyway).

In short, this mod allows weight changes to the character with an extra link to sex functions.

I know, I'm just asking if it's got the same mechanics. Like treating sex as a basic need, or a drug.

Oops, read to fast and didn't get the point. ^^

But as jacques00 said: This mod is not covering sex needs, but the needs for nutrition (based on sex), combined with body changes, based on how much or less you eat and how much you fuck/get fucked.

And yes, you could have easily gotten this info from the OP.

As for sex needs, take a look at LoversComfortLoversHook and SexLab Aroused. All 3 in combination, add what you're looking for.

after further testing, i can say it works with all mods. still i don't know if it's correctly that the mod only note the lost weight when i fast travel to a new area (not every time and no matter how many mods are active)!? well, it's better than nothing :)

now the fatigue increases extremely with 1.1. after 2 rounds of fucking + foreplay (normal & rough - about 2x2,5 real minutes, which results in 25 minutes ingame by a timescale of 5) the fatigue level was 240. maybe it's worth to think about mcm menu? am i the only one who has this problem? :huh: that really pisses me off.

after further testing, i can say it works with all mods. still i don't know if it's correctly that the mod only note the lost weight when i fast travel to a new area (not every time and no matter how many mods are active)!? well, it's better than nothing :)

now the fatigue increases extremely with 1.1. after 2 rounds of fucking + foreplay (normal & rough - about 2x2,5 real minutes, which results in 25 minutes ingame by a timescale of 5) the fatigue level was 240. maybe it's worth to think about mcm menu? am i the only one who has this problem? :huh: that really pisses me off.

Default timescale is 20. You've modded the default timescale to 5?

The multiplier for aggressive sex is 4.0

( 300 sec. / 5 ) x 4 = 240

Normally that would be 60 for 5 min. of aggressive sex at the default timescale of 20. But yeah, I need to alter the formula because it should be 15. Not 240.

Normally that would be 60 for 5 min. of aggressive sex at the default timescale of 20. But yeah, I need to alter the formula because it should be 15. Not 240.

yeah, i set it to 5. i don't like it on 20, it's too fast.

isn't it possible to adapt the formula to use ingame time instead of the real time? or you could make a mcm menu. so everyone can adjust it individually, to fit it to the timescale or personal taste. just a thought.

yeah, i set it to 5. i don't like it on 20, it's too fast.

isn't it possible to adapt the formula to use ingame time instead of the real time? or you could make a mcm menu. so everyone can adjust it individually, to fit it to the timescale or personal taste. just a thought.

I'm not doing a MCM menu for this mod. The menu is getting a bit crowded and I don't think it updates properly when there is a lot of menus.

What I will do is adapt the formula.

I'm not doing a MCM menu for this mod. The menu is getting a bit crowded and I don't think it updates properly when there is a lot of menus.

What I will do is adapt the formula.

maybe this could be the formula:

X * 0.0025 = X * timescale * multiplier  = X

300 x 0.0025 = 0.75 x 20 x 4 = 60

300 x 0.0025 = 0.75 x 5 x 4 = 15

Greetings,

Alrighty, I gave the new version a try and I have to say the exhaustion is too much. She slept for 40 hours, in 10 hour intervals with her basic tiredness setting at 2. And she's still "very tired". I don't know what to do at this point. Hopefully it is safe to roll back to the previous version? 

I did feel the previous version was a bit annoying with the tiredness after rape, but I could deal with it.. but 40 hours of sleep and still very tired lol ain't no human alive that's still tired after that much sleep lol

Still like the mod though, I just would like that turned down to a more reasonable rate if you please. :)

-C

EDIT: Alrighty, seems that reaction came from a combo of having rock joint, having done a dungeon, had consensual sex and sleeping for 40 hours on this bedroll that apparently gave no rest bonus at all =_= 

I've continued using the latest version and its been good. So I just figure that was a bad combination. Feel free to ignore me :)

-C

Greetings,

Alrighty, I gave the new version a try and I have to say the exhaustion is too much. She slept for 40 hours, in 10 hour intervals with her basic tiredness setting at 2. And she's still "very tired". I don't know what to do at this point. Hopefully it is safe to roll back to the previous version? 

I did feel the previous version was a bit annoying with the tiredness after rape, but I could deal with it.. but 40 hours of sleep and still very tired lol ain't no human alive that's still tired after that much sleep lol

Still like the mod though, I just would like that turned down to a more reasonable rate if you please. :)

-C

EDIT: Alrighty, seems that reaction came from a combo of having rock joint, having done a dungeon, had consensual sex and sleeping for 40 hours on this bedroll that apparently gave no rest bonus at all =_= 

I've continued using the latest version and its been good. So I just figure that was a bad combination. Feel free to ignore me :)

-C

I should add some STDs now. Or at least let the player get / pass-on stuff like rock joint. Use the toggles in RND MCM to turn them on / off.

Also, the mod uses current health / stamina and not the base / unmodified stat. So a disease / magic effect that has a health / stamina debuff will mean sex will tire out the player more than when they are healthy.

Combat rape on low health / stamina will also act as a multiplier so I should minimize of the one I have.

You can change the aggressive multiplier to 1.1 with the following console command

setpqv rndweightbootstrap agressivemult 1.1

it's much better now :) could it be that it affects the hunger now? she's getting hungry in really short time. i mean the hunger increases more than thirst and in my RND settings hunger rate is on 7 and thirst rate on 20.

I should add some STDs now. Or at least let the player get / pass-on stuff like rock joint. Use the toggles in RND MCM to turn them on / off.

STDs would be awesome ^_^

• 1 month later...

So just to be clear from what I read above, 

To uninstall, I stop RND, remove the SL RND files, start RND again?

Also, is there any way to kill the QuestVersioning scripts before uninstalling them?

What exact function do those scripts serve?

And is there a definite answer for ECE compatibility?

Finally, I cant see the SexLab RND.esp file to have RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp as a dependency. Is this normal?

Cheers

SexLab RND is using Papyrus to load resources from RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp. It's a common practice when a mod needs to treat another as an ESM when it's an ESP files. ESP files cannot normally have other ESP files as a dependency by game design.

I'm using ECE and running SexLab RND now.

QuestVersioning scripts do not run on their own. Think of them as templates with common functionality that's predefined

In console:

stopquest rndweight

Or you can stop RND in MCM. Either way, You'll then get prompted to restore the player's original weight. Make sure you do this for all your characters.

If you use console, you don't have to stop RND and can continue to play. Then uninstall later. Or you have it running on some characters and not others.