so male characters who do allot of fighting, sprinting, and screwing will end up scrawny and females will end up flat chested, i'm not sure if I like that.

then u should eat a lot to avoid these effects ;) your muscles need the right food, next to the workout, otherwise they don't grow.

thank you for the anwer jberzor, then i think dont will work tougher because pump iron ( far i understand ) check one time on day all the gains on combat skill and change the weight, sometime similar your mod do but only you can gain weight. The problem i see is with this mod is more easy lost weight then gain and like say someone before well the male will end skiny and woman flat chested. IF can add more ways of gain weight like gaining combat skill could be great.

Sorry for my english.

so male characters who do allot of fighting, sprinting, and screwing will end up scrawny and females will end up flat chested, i'm not sure if I like that.

Eh, actually, considering Skyrim is basically a Medieval game, it is likely much more realistic, as 'muscle building' is actually a rather 'modern' phenomenon.

Protein -- in large amounts -- is what allows for muscle building, so without significant amounts of protein, which most people in medieval times did not have access to, a person who exercised/trained/worked very hard, was likely to end up rather 'scrawny' looking by modern standards, despite probably being quite strong.

thank you for the anwer jberzor, then i think dont will work tougher because pump iron ( far i understand ) check one time on day all the gains on combat skill and change the weight, sometime similar your mod do but only you can gain weight. The problem i see is with this mod is more easy lost weight then gain and like say someone before well the male will end skiny and woman flat chested. IF can add more ways of gain weight like gaining combat skill could be great.

Sorry for my english.

Don't worry about the English :)

Unless the player is having sex, fighting, and sprinting all at the same time then they won't stack. It's an average over 24 hrs. game time and unless the character is in combat the entire game day the % loss is usually canceled out by staying satiated.

You can also have the player eat too much before going to bed and get the gluttony effect. My orc huntress went from 70 to 80 doing that despite fighting a civil war. Exercise isn't enough. Gotta have the protein to build the muscles while resting.

i`ve confused

What do i have to do to get these things:( full install order would be helpfully)

- i want to use procreation and hentay pregnancy

- there should be armor that shows growth of the belly and breasts (when there is a tutorial i would convert armors)

- for a second caracter (male(second game)) i want to use SOS Schlong

- I want to impregnate Npc`s but only the npc i impregnatet should look pregnant

-  the woman should look as max realistic at every part of the body

Thanks for help

if anybody can teach me how to make mods (little experience i have in programming) then i also would help.

Guess ur question should go in other place but.

- i want to use procreation and hentay pregnancy

u can use them both, procreation for ur main char u can config if the visual will be by skeleton or weight, and hentai for npc, config in MCM menu to affect just npcs.

- there should be armor that shows growth of the belly and breasts (when there is a tutorial i would convert armors)

if u use skeleton with UNP there isnt more than 2 armors, one is this http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18466-pregnant-armor-meshes-unpbbbpreg-updated-w-fix/

if using skeleton with cbbe one all vanilla conversion http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20799-pregnant-weighted-tbbp-armor/

if using weight well u have to check the treads about it is a long history

- for a second caracter (male(second game)) i want to use SOS Schlong

if ure using procreation the menstruation popup will show even if is a male ur char XD

- I want to impregnate Npc`s but only the npc i impregnatet should look pregnant

configure hentaipregnancy to affect just the npc

is compatable with pumping iron mod ??? i like start with weight slider on 0 and gain weight over time

I can confirm this mod works alongside Pumping Iron as Pumping Iron's weight values are additive and the mod itself can be implemented at any time during gameplay. It basically reads in your current weight and adds the weight bonus attained from the skill experience earned. So as long as both mods stay additive in their value handling, they can both work simultaneously with one another.

Hope this helps!

What is with pregnancy mod? when you are pregnant the belly and breasts growing. But this can conflict or not?

Depends on if you use Node Scaling or the Pregnant Body mesh.

For Node Scaling, it will not conflict.

The Pregnant Body mesh, yes there's a conflict.

is compatable with pumping iron mod ??? i like start with weight slider on 0 and gain weight over time

I can confirm this mod works alongside Pumping Iron as Pumping Iron's weight values are additive and the mod itself can be implemented at any time during gameplay. It basically reads in your current weight and adds the weight bonus attained from the skill experience earned. So as long as both mods stay additive in their value handling, they can both work simultaneously with one another.

Hope this helps!

The only conflict would be stopping RND. Sexlab RND will restore the original weight. I'll make that optional in the next update with a Yes/No message box.

Hope this helps!

The only conflict would be stopping RND. Sexlab RND will restore the original weight. I'll make that optional in the next update with a Yes/No message box.

Awesome, I'm all for optional functions, thanks for considering!

....It will make the player a little tired after sex..... <-- 25 minutes in game sex and the tiredness increases from 2 to 48, this is not a little, it is way too much, it means after 2 times fucking or one home delivery job (radiant prostituion) and i can go to sleep for the next 8 hours! maybe it's a bug from RND? i was sick, but after blackout drunk i slept for a while and then there was no disease showed in "active effects" anymore.

EDIT: just made a clean save, nothing changed. isn't a fatigue value of 40 too much?

and the old problem (no losing weight) is still there. the mod is running, but she doesn't lose any weight. i let her starve for 3-4 weeks (very hungry and starving is true), but the weight is exactly at 50.00000, like before. could ECE be the reason??

Does ECE apply changes when the character loads?

i don't know. what changes do u mean? it needs a short time to load the created character settings. until then it looks like some standart preset.

Does player.setNPCweight work in console with ECE?

yeah, it works.

and what's with my other question? is it normal that the fatigue value increases by 40 per fuck? it doesn't seems to be correctly to me :-/

25 min of real time is 8 hrs of game time. You don't think someone would need a rest after 8 hrs of fucking?  :P

Anyway, I'm going to change that so it's based off the number of stages, how long each stage lasts, and a multiplier for aggressive sex.

What version of RND are you using? The latest is 1.9.5. Did you just recently Update?

You may also want to try stopping and restarting RND through MCM.

Also, try changing the weight of the player, zone into some new areas, wait in game maybe a day or so, save and then reload. See if something resets the weight.

25 min of real time is 8 hrs of game time. You don't think someone would need a rest after 8 hrs of fucking?  :P

sure, but u misunderstood me :huh: 25 min ingame not real time. by the way i've set my timescale to 5, so 25 real minutes are 2 hours ingame ^_^

Anyway, I'm going to change that so it's based off the number of stages, how long each stage lasts, and a multiplier for aggressive sex.

that sounds nice :lol:

What version of RND are you using? The latest is 1.9.5. Did you just recently Update?

You may also want to try stopping and restarting RND through MCM.

of course i'm using 1.9.5 ;) no, i've never used another version. at least not since i reinstalled skyrim a while ago. stopping and restarting RND didn't change anything.

Also, try changing the weight of the player, zone into some new areas, wait in game maybe a day or so, save and then reload. See if something resets the weight.

okay, i'll try it. wish me luck :D

EDIT: just tried it, but nothing happened, but there's definitly something wrong. after i changed the weight (showracemenu / player.setnpcweight) i saw that RNDweight doesn't note it, it still says my weight is 50.000 although i changed it.

EDIT: just tried it, but nothing happened, but there's definitly something wrong. after i changed the weight (showracemenu / player.setnpcweight) i saw that RNDweight doesn't note it, it still says my weight is 50.000 although i changed it.

+

it needs a short time to load the created character settings. until then it looks like some standart preset.

ECE is restoring the weight as it loads from what you set it in the mod.

+

it needs a short time to load the created character settings. until then it looks like some standart preset.

ECE is restoring the weight as it loads from what you set it in the mod.

fuck!! :angry: in other words either ECE or SexLab RND?? this is total bullshit <_<

Hmm.. I use ECE and my weight is going down... odd. *tilts her head* Or maybe its putting it back up.. now I'm going to check...but I have noticed her hips were slimmer... 

-C

Is there a setting to "lock" or "protect" a character's appearance in ECE?

Hmm.. I use ECE and my weight is going down... odd. *tilts her head* Or maybe its putting it back up.. now I'm going to check...but I have noticed her hips were slimmer... 

-C

Is there a setting to "lock" or "protect" a character's appearance in ECE?

maybe it's not ECE. i tried it without ECE, the problem still exists. then i thought it's maybe unique character and i tried it without UC, nothing changed. i tried it without both, same result. maybe i should start a new game without them or it's another mod. so, i'll continue testing and tell u if i find the real problem, but until it's solved, it's might be a case for the x-files. :D i know they're closed, but this could be a reason to re-open them.