Has anyone else.....??

gvman3670

I dunno' what's going on.

It's for Skryim.

Latest version of Fore's, newest SL, a few small bits added to SL (like Working Girl), and I've loaded it (supposedly) properly using FNIS generator tool. But if I try to initiate any act it does nothing, although I can get payment. I can't figure it out. It just plain old doesn't work for me for some reason.

Do these files HAVE to be manually installed? I installed the .zip files with NMM. FNIS says they're there and it's reading them. But nothing works at all.

Don't use the NMM it's a piece of shit.

You should be following the guide here if it's not working.

Considering you have updated SexLab you need to start at step 14.

SexLab 1.20 is working fine for me.

Thanks.

The sad part is I've done all that. :( I have SKSE and FNIS working perfectly, it's only SL animations that don't work. I get dialog, I get paid :), and there is no freezing or T-posing. Just no animations whatsoever. Nothing.

This is why I'm so puzzled. I would just ditch every single mod I've got and start over (since I've already had to start a new game anyway), but it would literally take a couple days to get everything back to where I am now. And SL doesn't seem worth it at this point. I had AP on here and working without a hitch so I can't understand the issue here. It's a shame, there are some things here I'd like to play with.

When you run FNIS do you have "gender specific animations" checked?

If not try checking it, then updating and then try sex again. 

hopefully it is as simple as that :-)

Securenym

No, I didn't actually. If I do try to reinstall SL I've be sure to try it. I gave up on it for now, it was giving me that much of a headache. :D

Archived