[Question] sexlab and vampire

igora

You should take a look at this:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18950-sexlabutil1/

With this mod, you can add the chance to contract diseases during sex,

So, if  a vampire then has it's way with your character, you can contract Vampirism, depending on the percentage you chose. (Sanguinare Vampiris? I think so)

You could simply use SexLab Defeat or any other mod that uses the framework for that purpose. So, naturally,  SD will also do :P

Actually sivi

I've tried many times with the vampires, I think there's a slight chance your char. will contract vampirism during sex with SD anyway. I remember I saw the notification appeared for like 5 times within 4 game days while my char. was a vampire slave, but the vampirism just won't progress, your char. still get a notification when the sun sets or the sun rises though, but won't turn into a vampire unless you ran away & wait 3 days.

igora, you might like pinemoon cave, there's a vampire master there & he has a cage where he'll put your char. in before he go to bed. Just be careful where you stand, Skyrim doesn't have a good navmesh, your char. might end up running against the wall.

Good news igora, you can become a vampire on SD but you need to cheat, I tried it out just for you!

Well, an actual cheat would be to set your char. into a vampire so I think what I did is more of a workaround.

So, get rid of the item called "bindings", it can stop vampirism from progressing, so what you have to do is to take the quest called "Indentured Servant" from your vampire master, then accelerate the in game time by using a console command, set to 200 should be enough, or you can set more (default time is 20) but I feel 200 is in a manageable level. With the Indentured Servant quest, the bindings will be replaced by Shackles, now all you need to do is not to let Indentured Servant fail before vampirism can progress.

So I supposed you could say she's got fucked a vampire out of her, eh? eh? ;)

But no, there's no sexlab mod you want at this time. SD2 might brought it back though.

Anyways, I know it's kind of a cheat, but I'm afraid it's the only way you can do now, unless someone out there want to adjust something in SD & give it to you.

Archived