On 1/1/2023 at 7:43 AM, xseno said:

Also Dalliance sent me Yngvild Got a damaged book and the quest is now on "the tome was ruined" looks like this was a dead end" any tips on how to continue it?

Next time you sleep, should trigger a scene.  I usually use the bed in Yngvild, for testing purposes, but the location doesn't matter.

1 hour ago, stobor said:

I am still (intermittently) around.  I can do an official SLSO conversion (shifting to EndAnimation events, which are the same with or without SLSO), but not SE.   I do not have SE, nor any interest in redoing my mod setup from scratch.

SE conversion seems to be easy to do with CAO. You can ask someone to do CAO conversion and then test and verify it then give it to you to submit.

I tried the custom SLSO patch in this forum and run it and it seemed to work. I think I had some other minor issues but the quest still runs well enough.

I am now creating my own harlot (bimboish) and succubus mod. I am approaching it from bit more tech side as angrim was. Player will have thoughts and abilities to counteract with the NPCs. Succubus has to lure her victims in. Still much work to do but well you might have some thoughts about the whole thing. So I give you links. Sadly I am making it directly to AE.

• 2 weeks later...

@stobor I am working on my own mod and I need some succubus lore books for it. I thought about the angrims books. Can I borrow them or do you have idea for source for such books/literature that I could borrow?

Mod I have in mind is the MoaH I posted about. It has hmm kinda succubus branch coming. Or lets say dark sexual twitch. I thought to borrow some of the dragonborn dlc black book interiors and assets for it.

It's been ages since I played this mod, can someone remind me what's supposed to happen after

Spoiler

Angrim summons the Emissary, we go through a sex animation, and he says stuff like "My master will cherish you" and "Now I'll just open the way"? 

Is nothing supposed to happen?  Because right now nothing is happening lol

Edited by minibw
  • 6 months later...
On 1/15/2023 at 6:55 PM, stobor said:

I am still (intermittently) around.  I can do an official SLSO conversion (shifting to EndAnimation events, which are the same with or without SLSO), but not SE.   I do not have SE, nor any interest in redoing my mod setup from scratch.

Please do so, I would love to have SLSO compatibility.

• 2 months later...

Hi, gotta say I really like the idea of this mod but I'm having some trouble. 

SPOILER WARNING to anyone not yet played it.

I got to the point where Angrim summons an emisarry to fuck my character and he says he's basically free of his curse by Sanguine but nothing happens afterwards. The Dremora just wanders the room aimlessly.