Yup, that's the end.  For now.  Though there are lingering (permanent) effects.

Thanks. Could you drop a hint as to where I can find the other spell needed to avoid a rape ending?

Sure.

See that locked chest near Angrim's bedroll. Two tomes in there. One needed for the non-rapey ending, one that summons the Emissary. Summoning him outside of combat situations can be bad...

What are these lingering effects if I may know? I want to know if it's going to have a nasty effect on pc.

The effects are:

A succubus curse: base magicka will decline 10% per game hour, if you go too long without sex. The amount of time that a sex act buys you will vary with the act - oral is not much help, beyond resetting you to 100%.  This effect also magnifies the 'Drink Essence' spells by 2.5X (up to 5X with Sanguine's quest).

Another ending gives you a permanent positive magicka buff.  And another leaves you with a +250 armor and -50% magic resist.

All of the permanent spell effects should be removable from console.  I may eventually get around to extending this to have follow-on quests that can lift the curse(s) in-game as well.

So I got the 2 bad endings, I'll avoid spoilers for those who didn't want to hear.

I think 1 of the bad endings need fixing as Angrim doesn't explain anything & as long as the dialogue choice didn't update, you could duplicate yourself. As for the other 1, I like it a lot, my char. also cursed by sanguine (SD) so it's only fair ;)

I'll try the optional dialogues, but can't figure out how to find Sam since she finished his quest long long time ago.

Edit.

Went to see the priestesses, can't find any optional dialogues.

Yup, that's the end.  For now.  Though there are lingering (permanent) effects.

Thanks. Could you drop a hint as to where I can find the other spell needed to avoid a rape ending?

Sure.

See that locked chest near Angrim's bedroll. Two tomes in there. One needed for the non-rapey ending, one that summons the Emissary. Summoning him outside of combat situations can be bad...

Thanks! I think you did a really good job with the quest / mod, and I'm sure it will satisfy a good chunk of the LL Skyrim community.

Went to see the priestesses, can't find any optional dialogues.

I made no modifications to the Dibella or Sanguine quests, sorry if my hints mislead you to believe that I had.  Certain of the magical effects in this quest are modified if you have completed one or both of those, but it doesn't really change the dialogue branches (barring one minor edit).

After the emissary ending, is my character meant to be stuck with that ugly stuff on her for good or is there a non console way to remove it? ^^

Edit: and is she stuck with being inside cities forever? Can't go into combat ready-stance so no questing, no magic nothing. That's kind of bad.

A few questions and comments, spoilered for the moment:

I presume the spirit ending is permament? Angrim of course has no further dialogue on the matter. Just confirming since there's little way to tell whether something's a bug or a mod conflict and such. My character's actual body still appears in the room though, separately from the spirit, and loading the game causes an immediate CTD if the mouse is moved. Based on the POV, it appears to be trying to load the game back into my character's original body, not the spirit. It also seems to drain my magicka (normally 200, showing up as 140). 

The emissary just walks over to the side and sits down on the bench. The character can move around (still appears bound though) but the emissary won't do anything, and Angrim just has his generic merchant dialogue.

AFAIK the third ending seems to be working fine. Cast the spell and get Angrim's allegiance. Is this the magicka buff ending? Skyrim's interface is much worse than Oblivion's when it comes to figuring out effects.

I presume the spirit ending is permament? Angrim of course has no further dialogue on the matter. Just confirming since there's little way to tell whether something's a bug or a mod conflict and such. My character's actual body still appears in the room though, separately from the spirit, and loading the game causes an immediate CTD if the mouse is moved. Based on the POV, it appears to be trying to load the game back into my character's original body, not the spirit. It also seems to drain my magicka (normally 200, showing up as 140). 

The emissary just walks over to the side and sits down on the bench. The character can move around (still appears bound though) but the emissary won't do anything, and Angrim just has his generic merchant dialogue.

AFAIK the third ending seems to be working fine. Cast the spell and get Angrim's allegiance. Is this the magicka buff ending? Skyrim's interface is much worse than Oblivion's when it comes to figuring out effects.

I tried all three endings and found half a solution for the Emissary ending... ending up walking round gagged and bound: after a short while I was able to remove the collar from me and then disenchant gag and cuffs so these things are gone from the character. Unfortunately the collar and the chastity belt remain in the inv as questitems and cannot be dropped. I wanted that ending, because it goes so nicely with SD^^

The worst thing though is that my magica doesn't get restored no matter what I do, I'm stuck with a magicka of 120 (400 before I started the quest).

Not even after the third ending (un-rapey ending) does my magicka get restored to 400 (or 450 then actually ;) )

Edit: looking at the console shows the -280 as a permanent debuff, it cannot be restored by "restoreactorvalue" in the console.

But still, the quest is nice and nicely done. I was very surprised to read all those comments about the chastity belt from random people xD

Hi stobor! First i would like to thank you for this great mod!

I did some review that i would like to share: (sorry for my english, it isn't my first language):

- About the first time that you speak with Angrim (the blowjob scene): Its nice. Its set the right mood for the start.

- About the correlated quests (Sanguine e Dibella): Good. Make me feel like Angrim is a normal Skyrim npc. Although i would suggest that he could detect if these quests were already done. A simple "I see that you have the bless of Dibella. Good work apprentice!" would do.

- About the first quest (get the love elixir): I liked the beginning, made me think "what this potion does? Maybe it will raise my lust and turn me in a insatiable sex beast, maybe my boobs will grow bigger or maybe its a trap that will make me fall sleep and someone will kidnap me" so my disappointment when i saw it was only a speech buff.

- The chastity belt conversation was great! Although i would suggest that it should be triggered more easy and early, with a "insist" conversation option or something like that.

- Minor note: soon after Angrim lock the chastity belt, i saw the message "drink something" i thought "o my god, he locked it and make me drink something" so my disappointment when saw it was only the name of the spell.

- About the sex scenes to absorve/drink power: Its brilliant!! it is the best part of the mod in my opinion. In all the other mods the "sex scenes" are either pointless/boring (you really dont earn anything, its just for show) or are out of place and anti-climatic as hell (like sex in middle of a battle). In this mod they are fun, sexy and have a purpose. Really perfect.

- Major note: the comments from other npcs about the chastity belt and the other messages in screen are great! They really make you feel how you should; embarassed, humiliated.

- About the "drink vitality" conversation: its very cool "Bondade, fuck yes". My suggestion: you get it too early, in fact, you can trigger it immediately after the drink magicka spell. Should require more pre-requisites, more humiliation, more lust, whatever. And in the moment of the lock the belt again, if you refused, you should be punished "ok, so you will stay in shackles for the time being", and you should be able to play this way until convince him to set you free. Dont forget the other npcs comments about your new conditiion.

- My biggest complain: the message "you are satiable for now" No, no, no, omg No! You are in chastity! This all about you get frustated and horny! You should not feel fulfilled at all, if not, you should be feel more lust than ever.

- About the chastity belt key - Should be more difficult to get the key. My Suggestion: Only one key, in the chest. If you talk to Angrim with the key in the inventory (everyone should fall into this one) he confiscate it and keep with him. And, obvious, he should lock you in chastity whenever he see you out of it. Maybe another chastity belt, so you can keep the old one with you and use it in your followers. If he catch you pickpocketing, he will lock you in high heels so you cant sneaking anymore.....i have so many ideias...

- About the ends:

1) The dominatrix one - Its a good ideia, but its a little abrupt. Would be nice if you could torture Angrim too.

2) Cursed one - Nice one. My suggestion: you should be able to kill him in the end. Would be a nice revenge and a easy way to get the belt key back. Maybe, in the future, you should be able to pass the curse for someone else.

3) Ghost/spirit form one - Its nice too, but is inevitable feel like you char is broken. This should be a power that you can use once a day. Its a very cool power if you could control it. Maybe you stay in chastity in you physical form and need to be ethereal to get sexual relieve. Talking about that:

- I know there are many people againt that ideia but: This mod really need a "permanent chastity belt" ending. Its kind expected. And its not like you need to have sex to defeat Alduin...maybe you could "repair the lock" paying a really high price or something...

And thats my review.

I have many many ideias for future updates but i dont want to look like demanding them. I just want to say that i really appreciated you work and i hope that you have had so much fun creating it as i have playing.

Thanks again.

After the emissary ending, is my character meant to be stuck with that ugly stuff on her for good or is there a non console way to remove it? ^^

Edit: and is she stuck with being inside cities forever? Can't go into combat ready-stance so no questing, no magic nothing. That's kind of bad.

You can remove it any time, by opening a container and putting it in.  You just can't drop it.

Responses, also spoilered:

Yes, the spirit ending is a permanent effect (the 'actual' body is in fact a copy - it has a bunch of default gear, and you still have your own gear in inventory).  It shouldn't affect your magicka, though.  I haven't seen the CTD you mention; does it also happen if you leave the room, and then do a save/reload?

The Emissary just standing around is a SexLab 1.20 bug (it accidentally disabled Dremora), confirmed fixed in the next update.

Yes, the 3rd ending should provide a permanent buff; check 'player.getavinfo magicka' if in doubt.

I tried all three endings and found half a solution for the Emissary ending... ending up walking round gagged and bound: after a short while I was able to remove the collar from me and then disenchant gag and cuffs so these things are gone from the character. Unfortunately the collar and the chastity belt remain in the inv as questitems and cannot be dropped. I wanted that ending, because it goes so nicely with SD^^

The worst thing though is that my magica doesn't get restored no matter what I do, I'm stuck with a magicka of 120 (400 before I started the quest).

Not even after the third ending (un-rapey ending) does my magicka get restored to 400 (or 450 then actually ;) )

Edit: looking at the console shows the -280 as a permanent debuff, it cannot be restored by "restoreactorvalue" in the console.

But still, the quest is nice and nicely done. I was very surprised to read all those comments about the chastity belt from random people xD

If I've messed up the buff logic somewhere, you can always override it by 'player.forceav'.  

However, it is also possible that you're seeing something intentional; the Emissary ending comes with a permanent effect that drains your base magicka if you go too long without sex.  If having sex (even without using Drink Magical Essence) restores things, then it is working as intended.

The problem with that theory, is that the quest ending should've reset base magicka properly.  So right at first, the curse shouldn't actually matter.

EDIT: Yes, I've missed something in the logic, causing the buff to get stuck.  I'll fix it in the next update.

@zenetx - Thanks, that's all useful feedback.  Glad you enjoyed it.

I definitely will make the dialogue more sensitive to the possibility that you might've already completed side quests.  And I may do more with the Arcadia tie-in errand too.

Adding another prerequisite for the 2nd spell is worth considering, I agree.

About the out-of-place 'satisfied' comment, that's definitely worth fixing - the problem is that I reused a magic effect that I originally wrote for the curse ending, where that message is more appropriate (and necessary info).

I do like the notion of Angrim taking back any stolen key if you have it in your possession.

Some possible expansion ideas, for future work (time and interest permitting):

1. A follow-on quest to pass on the curse to someone else.  Not sure how yet.

2. A follow-on quest to return to mortal state (from ghost): the concerned citizens of Whiterun have called in a priest of Arkay to lay this unquiet spirit to rest.  Can you seduce him into leaving you be?  Can he help you regain your mortal form?  Or will he banish you successfully?

3. An expansion to the Dibella quest.  So far, the priestesses are all talk.  Boring.

4. Tie-ins to use SD2 (if and when it materializes).

Yes, I used the forceav. And no, I couldn't put the things into a container, because they are questitems and you can't get questitems out of your inventory.

Now answer me just one question, what was I put into jail for? I didn't commit any crime I know of and got arrested. The guards don't tell you what you're being arrested for so... I was wondering about that :)

Yes, I used the forceav. And no, I couldn't put the things into a container, because they are questitems and you can't get questitems out of your inventory.

Now answer me just one question, what was I put into jail for? I didn't commit any crime I know of and got arrested. The guards don't tell you what you're being arrested for so... I was wondering about that :)

Hmm, I don't think I had those marked as quest items (other than the chastity belt).  I wonder if they've been changed in the latest version of Zaz (I'm currently 2 versions back).

The jail stint was Angrim's doing.  He bribed the guards.  I really should've had him come to visit you...

Responses, also spoilered:

Yes, the spirit ending is a permanent effect (the 'actual' body is in fact a copy - it has a bunch of default gear, and you still have your own gear in inventory).  It shouldn't affect your magicka, though.  I haven't seen the CTD you mention; does it also happen if you leave the room, and then do a save/reload?

The Emissary just standing around is a SexLab 1.20 bug (it accidentally disabled Dremora), confirmed fixed in the next update.

Yes, the 3rd ending should provide a permanent buff; check 'player.getavinfo magicka' if in doubt.

I can't leave the room since it CTDs whenever I move the mouse after loading. I saved before that to branch the endings and there seems to be no such problems with the non-rape ending. The body copy for me appears naked with no gear at all.

Also, what's this about guards? I have prison overhaul installed but nothing involving them ever showed up. Not sure if I skipped past it or something.

@Absolute_Jushin: you might've skipped it the XPO tie-in, depending on the timing of visits to Whiterun.

Re the CTD. 

I suspect that this is due to the copy of the PC.  The body is naked, yes, but it has default gear in inventory (Iron armor, I believe).  I may have to replace that with a burnt corpse or something, to sidestep the potential problem.  I assume that isn't a game-breaker, since you can proceed from your pre-ending save?

Hi stobor, your mod sounds very interesting and I want to try it but I have one - maybe stupid question: Since your mod depends on chastity belt and chasitty requires Arrousal, do I need it for your mod, too? Actually I don't want to play with Arrousal cause there is no need for it in my gameplay and I rather keep my modlist as short as possible.

Hi stobor, your mod sounds very interesting and I want to try it but I have one - maybe stupid question: Since your mod depends on chastity belt and chasitty requires Arrousal, do I need it for your mod, too? Actually I don't want to play with Arrousal cause there is no need for it in my gameplay and I rather keep my modlist as short as possible.

If you use the original (non-SexLab) version of Devious Devices, or install the SexLab version but disable the mod's ESP from loading, then you don't need the Arousal mod.  This mod needs the model (meshes and textures), but nothing else.

@zenetx - Thanks, that's all useful feedback.  Glad you enjoyed it.

I definitely will make the dialogue more sensitive to the possibility that you might've already completed side quests.  And I may do more with the Arcadia tie-in errand too.

Adding another prerequisite for the 2nd spell is worth considering, I agree.

About the out-of-place 'satisfied' comment, that's definitely worth fixing - the problem is that I reused a magic effect that I originally wrote for the curse ending, where that message is more appropriate (and necessary info).

I do like the notion of Angrim taking back any stolen key if you have it in your possession.

Glad you liked my ideas. I had other ones too that i forgot to say:

- the transparent Nocturnal robe is a nice touch and could be explored more; like Angrim praising you for wearing it and giving more revealing sexy items and such. The reaction and comments from other npcs for you wearing such sluty clothing should be nice too.

- How about some punishments? that st. andrews cross in the Angrim lair should be used for sure. Whipping is kind cliché with so many mods already doing that. Do you want a new original ideia? How about the player be teleported away in the middle of whiterun naked and cuffed so she need to beg someone to free her, its humiliating and fit the mod.

- The transition from "side magic effects" to "curse" open opportunity for a more melee oriented players, with stamina, armor and strenght buffs. Maybe Angrim send you to talk with his "strong younger sister". (I am not so sure about this ideia)

- Not every quest should involve sex or be "hardcore", how about some awkward and funny ones? The chastity belt could result in many awkward situations. Like some quest where you need to wear a ritual vest or something and you cant, think the reaction from the priest saying "Well..huuummm.. i see...."

- Interactions with other chastity belted npcs shoud be nice too. Think about Lydia complaining about her chastity belt and how she feels frustrated too.

- I notice Angrim sell a lot of soulgems, i always asked myself what happens when a gem hold a soul? Gets warmer? Vibrate?

That is it for now. Feel free to use/adapt/change any ideia. Thanks for the work