Then I surrender.  Probably a mod conflict.

it works now but i'm giving the air a blowjob the guy is floating around naked :/

That'll be a problem with the animation layer, i.e. FNIS or SexLab, probably a mismatched combination thereof.  Can't help you much with that.

the problem is as i can see is that he keeps wanting to go to the enchanting table , or sit down when the sex scene is going ... it's iritating

Awesome mod so far, played through the first bit.

Love it! ^_^

idk what to do now it says go to temple of dibella i went got the normal quest what now,???

I know stobor said we don't need our hands held, but I am also confused about the Dibella part. Am I supposed to engage in additional dialogue, or do I have to complete the Dibella quest?

Awesome mod so far, played through the first bit.

Love it! ^_^

idk what to do now it says go to temple of dibella i went got the normal quest what now,???

I know stobor said we don't need our hands held, but I am also confused about the Dibella part. Am I supposed to engage in additional dialogue, or do I have to complete the Dibella quest?

i just completed the dibella quest and still nothing more so far ...

OK, I'll admit, that hint was a bit too vague.  Skyrim players have been trained to expect that sort of hint will lead to recognizably new content in the quest in question, and I didn't do that.  Sorry, I understand where the expectation comes from.

So, to be slightly more specific:

Having completed the Dibella quest provides the divine favor you need for one of the three endings.

(Completing Sanguine's quest, which is also hinted at, modifies the effect of certain spells).

Regardless of these side quests, it takes a certain (somewhat random) number of encounters with Angrim, before he'll agree to teach you anything.

OK, I'll admit, that hint was a bit too vague.  Skyrim players have been trained to expect that sort of hint will lead to recognizably new content in the quest in question, and I didn't do that.  Sorry, I understand where the expectation comes from.

So, to be slightly more specific:

Having completed the Dibella quest provides the divine favor you need for one of the three endings.

(Completing Sanguine's quest, which is also hinted at, modifies the effect of certain spells).

Just tell me what to do now lol ;d

This sounds interesting, but the description doesn't actually seem to explain what's in the mod as far as sex content or what the tags included entail.

I have a few questions about it:

1. Exactly how heavily does rape feature in this?  It's the one thing making me not want to use this mod, but if it's very minor or optional I'll give it a try.
  2. Similar to question 1, how heavily does bondage and BDSM factor into this?  And moreover, how extreme are we talking on both counts?  Bondage doesn't bug me but if the BDSM is too out of hand it'll be a deal-breaker.
  3. Finally, I presume the chastity belt will be affixed to the player.  Will this be a long term thing, or a short/sporadic event?  This is mostly just curiosity, I'm willing to give this a shot almost* regardless of the answer here, I just want to know what I'm in for. (*Unless it's a permanent thing I can never remove, in which case lol no)

1. Two endings definitely include rape (clear from context, though the animations are nothing new), and there's a certain degree of coercion implied throughout.

2. Bondage: short duration, nothing heavy.  Play, not slavery.  SM entirely avoidable if you don't use Prison Overhaul (or just opt out of jail time by paying fine, etc.).

3. Could be stuck w/ belt for several days game time, but is easy to cut short even without resorting to console (steal key).

Suggestion/Request:

Can you keep the "Renew the Spell" dialogue repeatable?  It provides a bit of an incentive to keep going back, and keeps Angrin active with the player for immersion purposes.

Also, another repeatable sex dialogue option for the bdsm feature would be nice.

I'll consider it, though once the player character learns the relevant spell she has less need of Angrim's help in that regard.  Self-cast version wouldn't stack with Angrim's version.

Further branches of dialogue are certainly possible.

1. Two endings definitely include rape (clear from context, though the animations are nothing new), and there's a certain degree of coercion implied throughout.

2. Bondage: short duration, nothing heavy.  Play, not slavery.  SM entirely avoidable if you don't use Prison Overhaul (or just opt out of jail time by paying fine, etc.).

3. Could be stuck w/ belt for several days game time, but is easy to cut short even without resorting to console (steal key).

Perfect.  And with the Dibella hint I'm about 99% sure I know how to avoid the rapey bit.  Just gotta snag the chastity belt and transparent robe and I'll definitely be giving this a shot.

Perfect.  And with the Dibella hint I'm about 99% sure I know how to avoid the rapey bit.  Just gotta snag the chastity belt and transparent robe and I'll definitely be giving this a shot.

Yup, having Her favor is key to the non-rapey ending.  Also need a particular spell added by this mod (and it isn't one that Angrim will teach you - he isn't an idiot).

Don't use 'Wait' to skip through time.  The delay is measured in game time hours, but that type of update event doesn't trigger more than once when you hit 'Wait' or 'Sleep'.  Just go about your business.  Eventually, you'll notice some undesirable effects showing up; then head back to Angrim. 

Or for the truly impatient, see the spoiler section that I just added to the original post.

ok so now i'm at the end of the quest when PC says "i'm desperate" and after that no matter whichever option I use aggressive or submissive it ends up CTD when either Angrim rapes the ghost form or when he calls upon sanguine to fill vessel please help I even disabled Sanguine Debauchery form the mods list just to see if it was conflicting but to no avail

Help Pretty please[/twitter]

No idea, it doesn't crash for me.  If it were a missing mesh or texture, I'd expect the problem to show up earlier, since there's nothing new in that stage of the animation.  Check your Papyrus logs for clues.  If I missed bundling some script fragment, I'd expect to see more bug reports like this, but perhaps not that many people have gotten that far.  Conflicts with SD are unlikely; undiagnosed problems with some combination of new FNIS/SexLab/Zaz are a bit more plausible - what versions of each do you have?

I got the Agent of Dibella but not the other spell I needed, so I got one of the rapey endings:

Angrim says I have one more lesson to learn: don't be so trusting. He summons a dremora emissary who rapes my PC three times. If I talk to Angrim, he says "I have no further use for you."

Is that how it ends?