Decided to reinstall FNV recently with all script extenders and other mods up to date, remembered about my favorite prostitution mod and... Crash to desktop inside Mojave Outpost barracks, where the bar is located. Probably something's wrong with hookups performed by NPCs.

14 minutes ago, Wired said:

Decided to reinstall FNV recently with all script extenders and other mods up to date, remembered about my favorite prostitution mod and... Crash to desktop inside Mojave Outpost barracks, where the bar is located. Probably something's wrong with hookups performed by NPCs.

It could be something else, as I'm running all the latest xNVSE, JIP, and other script extenders and Soliciting without an issue. (Actually just came out of the Mojave Outpost).

Do you have a load order we could take a look at? Was a crash log generated by NVSE/extender? 

32 minutes ago, ChancellorKremlin said:

Do you have a load order we could take a look at? Was a crash log generated by NVSE/extender? 

Sure can. It's still incomprehensible.

loadorder.txt - https://pastebin.com/CzvLX5w8

nvac.log - https://pastebin.com/8LkkkHPi

cobbcrashlogger.log - https://pastebin.com/4LZhvDtE

Ingame console outpust before crash - https://i.imgur.com/mA8FmZe.png

EDIT2: Nevermind, it's my fault messing up the script. I'm not native english speaker and dug up translated files without second thinking.

Edited by Wired
48 minutes ago, Wired said:

Sure can. It's still incomprehensible.

loadorder.txt - https://pastebin.com/CzvLX5w8

nvac.log - https://pastebin.com/8LkkkHPi

cobbcrashlogger.log - https://pastebin.com/4LZhvDtE

Ingame console outpust before crash - https://i.imgur.com/mA8FmZe.png

EDIT2: Nevermind, it's my fault messing up the script. I'm not native english speaker and dug up translated files without second thinking.

So it works then? Glad to hear!

• 7 months later...
On 1/16/2022 at 5:25 PM, Hades03 said:

Hi, how to disable only the Novac part of the mod, just want to keep the rest content

You can just ignore it and not go there? 

Odd to want to disable arguably the cornerstone of the mod, but other than modding the files themselves and disabling the quests, it's not possible.

I'd just avoid going there. Also, it only gets triggered once you kill Lady Gibson, so not doing that should prevent it from starting.

• 3 weeks later...

I think the problem is from the standard of sexout mods not agreeing with newer XNVSE version or whatever.

But for the benefit of the doubt. When I try to hitch a ride with Traveling Merchants the activity/scene/animation does not play.

The debug console says
Soliciting NPC Traveling Merchant Disposition 1, iGeneralwear = 0, iChance =133, NoPayment = 58, iPay =66
Sol: Start Tent Quesst script
Sol: Tent Error! One of the required fields not set, aborting
Sol: Reset Typedefs

Sol: Tent Fuck Quest ending

Edit: Looking through the files this would be what's tripping everything

if iStage == 0
        PrintD "Sol: Start Tent Quest script"
        if eval !(rMerchant && rDestination && rFL)
            Print "Sol: Tent Error! One of the required fields not set, aborting"
            let iStage := 999
            return
        endif

So not what I originally thought, but I'm not sure why it's tripping then. Don't understand coding that well.

Edited by roguegamer902
1 hour ago, roguegamer902 said:

I think the problem is from the standard of sexout mods not agreeing with newer XNVSE version or whatever.

But for the benefit of the doubt. When I try to hitch a ride with Traveling Merchants the activity/scene/animation does not play.

The debug console says
Soliciting NPC Traveling Merchant Disposition 1, iGeneralwear = 0, iChance =133, NoPayment = 58, iPay =66
Sol: Start Tent Quesst script
Sol: Tent Error! One of the required fields not set, aborting
Sol: Reset Typedefs

Sol: Tent Fuck Quest ending

Edit: Looking through the files this would be what's tripping everything

if iStage == 0
        PrintD "Sol: Start Tent Quest script"
        if eval !(rMerchant && rDestination && rFL)
            Print "Sol: Tent Error! One of the required fields not set, aborting"
            let iStage := 999
            return
        endif

So not what I originally thought, but I'm not sure why it's tripping then. Don't understand coding that well.

Well, I deleted that part of the script and it runs fine, while I'm happy it's working I'd love an explanation of why it wouldn't have with that bit. Just for curiosity's sake.  I can only guess, maybe it was cause I had a custom race on?

traveler merchant patch.7z

• 3 months later...

Hey, I just have to say, some great f*cking work you have here, thanks for the great mod, must take long to make... It's working great on all fronts, I just have a missing of conflicting mesh on one of the Novac prostitutes body, I think I have all the files correctly installed, I checked the requirements several times, the only ones I don't have are those related to pregnancy, could that be the problem? Thanks in advance! 

• 3 months later...

I get a persistant crash when I try to sit down at the Mohave Outpost with this active, no idea why, just letting you know...in case others have the same problem and thanks for the Sexout Mods!

Was advised NOT to use NVAC anymore, it's old broken and can break your save, so maybe its that as I noticed some of these Sexout Mods ask for it as a requirement, I'd advise updating to use TickFix instead. Disabled Solliciting for now, cheers anyway

Edited by sundog005
23 hours ago, sundog005 said:

I get a persistant crash when I try to sit down at the Mohave Outpost with this active, no idea why, just letting you know...in case others have the same problem and thanks for the Sexout Mods!

Was advised NOT to use NVAC anymore, it's old broken and can break your save, so maybe its that as I noticed some of these Sexout Mods ask for it as a requirement, I'd advise updating to use TickFix instead. Disabled Solliciting for now, cheers anyway

Tickfix fixes Stuttering, so the advise is to no longer use NV Stutter Remover.

Tickfix doesn't fix the crashing for random reasons, so NVAC is still suggested.

On 9/11/2022 at 12:48 PM, sundog005 said:

FYI, I had that installed for a while and when I sat down one of the people in the bar decided to hit "chat me up".  No Idea why yours is crashing... never had an issue but it is likely a conflict.  Oh, and I use NVAC.

I looked to Gamerpoets, Gopher and Tale of Two Wastelands for setup/ tweak advice.  Some of the newer stuff developed for TTW has caused issues with some sexout mods.  I have had issues with a number of them.  For example, a sexout medical scanner gun caused VATS to break.  Some would say,  no great loss ;) but I dumped the scanner and VATS was working again.  In the base game the "nothin but a hound dog" quest is broken for me.  Everything looks to be normal but the dog never starts to follow.  I have no doubt there is a conflicting mod in my game but I don't care enough to track it down.

On 9/12/2022 at 8:47 PM, tch65721 said:

FYI, I had that installed for a while and when I sat down one of the people in the bar decided to hit "chat me up".  No Idea why yours is crashing... never had an issue but it is likely a conflict.  Oh, and I use NVAC.

I looked to Gamerpoets, Gopher and Tale of Two Wastelands for setup/ tweak advice.  Some of the newer stuff developed for TTW has caused issues with some sexout mods.  I have had issues with a number of them.  For example, a sexout medical scanner gun caused VATS to break.  Some would say,  no great loss ;) but I dumped the scanner and VATS was working again.  In the base game the "nothin but a hound dog" quest is broken for me.  Everything looks to be normal but the dog never starts to follow.  I have no doubt there is a conflicting mod in my game but I don't care enough to track it down.

Interesting and yeah I have all the new fixes that have come out recently from work on TTW and honestly in 50 hours of gameplay haven't had a crash, no NVAC...except with this mod...My Science/Modding skill is about 25 so no idea whats causing it lol

On 9/12/2022 at 6:24 PM, dborg2 said:

Tickfix fixes Stuttering, so the advise is to no longer use NV Stutter Remover.

Tickfix doesn't fix the crashing for random reasons, so NVAC is still suggested.

Yeah, it breaks long term saves though...I'm not a fan, pretty sure it was the reason my last playthrough last year got ruined with save issues.  I have had 0 crashes in 50 hours without NVAC with 150+ ESPs, except for the sitting one with Soliciting.

Edited by sundog005
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/22/2023 at 10:46 PM, corpulentnerd said:

Has anyone had an issue with the player on undressing during the scenes?

I have my undress settings set to "always" for every category in sexout

Only happening with female palyer

sorry if this has been asked already

There most recent SCR update fixed this problem for me

• 1 month later...

for some reason after I get hired in bath house and get chosen by a client the scene proceed normally, but after it ends I just stay in the room with the door leading to the void and the NPC dissapears after some time. is the door supposed to be a normal door or its scripted to teleport me out after the act finishes?

17 hours ago, x3kmak said:

for some reason after I get hired in bath house and get chosen by a client the scene proceed normally, but after it ends I just stay in the room with the door leading to the void and the NPC dissapears after some time. is the door supposed to be a normal door or its scripted to teleport me out after the act finishes?

This is the intended behaviour. The act is done, the door takes you outside. Go back to the bathhouse and repeat the process.

9 hours ago, ChancellorKremlin said:

This is the intended behaviour. The act is done, the door takes you outside. Go back to the bathhouse and repeat the process.

Problem is the door doesnt take me outside, its just the void, I think its TTwInteriors deleting it  because I didnt saw any conflict in the mod and saw some containers outside of the room belonging to it(had to fix the f3 anchorage dlc metro because of this). at least you confirmed to me that its supposed to leave through door instead of an teleport.

Edit: yep, it was TTWInteriors alright, had no teleport for some reason... image.png.9ceaf2deed44d77268b7e723aa0d1c29.png

Edited by x3kmak