Sexrim

SoggyWaffle

I would love a detailed pregnancy mod like the one in development for Sexout. Plus plenty of creature sex / pregnancy because I'm a dirty freak :)

It would be nice if a dragon-loving Dovakiin could unlock Shouts by screwing dragons rather than killing them. You're absorbing part of their essence after all, even if it's a part they're freely giving away. Maybe have a questline mod about dragonfucking for power.

It would be nice if a dragon-loving Dovakiin could unlock Shouts by screwing dragons rather than killing them. You're absorbing part of their essence after all' date=' even if it's a part they're freely giving away. Maybe have a questline mod about dragonfucking for power.

[/quote']

I'm surprised I havent seen this video posted anywhere, but... this is kinda right up that alley.

[video=youtube]

It would be nice if a dragon-loving Dovakiin could unlock Shouts by screwing dragons rather than killing them. You're absorbing part of their essence after all' date=' even if it's a part they're freely giving away. Maybe have a questline mod about dragonfucking for power.

[/quote']

I'm surprised I havent seen this video posted anywhere, but... this is kinda right up that alley.

[video=youtube]

I remember seeing it somewhere on this site, funny vid

Just call it "Deliverance, Skyrim style."

Plus I cannot wait for this mod. Cause I'm just messed up in the head like that. Good luck on it, and take your time. I wouldn't want to see crappy animation while my character is getting raped by a troll.

Also I think pregnancy would be kinda stupid with anything other than a human, and if you do do the pregnancy thing what going to happen with the child? Is it going to be a follower? Or will it just pop out and disappear?

Just call it "Deliverance' date=' Skyrim style."

Plus I cannot wait for this mod. Cause I'm just messed up in the head like that. Good luck on it, and take your time. I wouldn't want to see crappy animation while my character is getting raped by a troll.

Also I think pregnancy would be kinda stupid with anything other than a human, and if you do do the pregnancy thing what going to happen with the child? Is it going to be a follower? Or will it just pop out and disappear? [/quote']

Well some people in NewVegas are quie happy with half a dozen Deathclaw OffSpring of various age & size as followers :)

I'd like the idea of a kid who grows up into a follower, but I have to agree that the pregnancy with non-humaniod creatures is kinda stupid, I mean at least with the Deathclaw thing there were various sizes of that already built into the game. If you were to do something like that with Skyrim you'd probably have to make it just be a scaled-down version of whatever fucked you which would be stupid.

I have nothing against creature-fucking, but creature pregnancy seems sort of stupid.

I'd like the idea of a kid who grows up into a follower' date=' but I have to agree that the pregnancy with non-humaniod creatures is kinda stupid, I mean at least with the Deathclaw thing there were various sizes of that already built into the game. If you were to do something like that with Skyrim you'd probably have to make it just be a scaled-down version of whatever fucked you which would be stupid.

I have nothing against creature-fucking, but creature pregnancy seems sort of stupid.[/quote']

People jumping off a bridge with a rubber band around their ankles may seem silly to me but a lot of people still enjoy it so I don't label them stupid.

I must admit, I'm probably not going to run any mods to get my toon preggers. All the mods I've tried, it's been a pain when it happens and I don't like companions at the best of times.

I could imagine installing one that let me get NPCs pregnant, though :)

I'd like the idea of a kid who grows up into a follower' date=' but I have to agree that the pregnancy with non-humaniod creatures is kinda stupid, I mean at least with the Deathclaw thing there were various sizes of that already built into the game. If you were to do something like that with Skyrim you'd probably have to make it just be a scaled-down version of whatever fucked you which would be stupid.

I have nothing against creature-fucking, but creature pregnancy seems sort of stupid.[/quote']

People jumping off a bridge with a rubber band around their ankles may seem silly to me but a lot of people still enjoy it so I don't label them stupid.

I didn't say anything about anyone, I just said I thought the idea of a troll knocking up a chick was stupid; as in, not only would it be difficult to implement well (due to there being no suitable models for 'young' monsters like there were the 'baby deathclaws from New Vegas) but that it wouldn't make sense realistically, sure maybe you take a potion or a spell or a whatever to get knocked up by a wendigo, but try for just a second to think why someone would actually do that, it's not a 'i don't like your fetish thing' it's a 'this would be difficult and unrealistic to implement' thing. So the next time you wanna take something as an insult don't.

but that it wouldn't make sense realistically' date=' sure maybe you take a potion or a spell or a whatever to get knocked up by a wendigo, but try for just a second to think [u']why[/u] someone would actually do that,

For the same reason they'd fuck a wendigo in the first place: because there's something horribly horribly wrong with them.

but that it wouldn't make sense realistically' date=' sure maybe you take a potion or a spell or a whatever to get knocked up by a wendigo, but try for just a second to think [u']why[/u] someone would actually do that,

For the same reason they'd fuck a wendigo in the first place: because there's something horribly horribly wrong with them.

Exactly

Exactly

Remember that this is fantasy mod, and everyone has different fetishes. So next time if you aren't looking to offend please don't use the word stupid or its like as that automatically implies that the person who likes it is suspect (same goes for the horribly, horribly wrong statement).

Simply stating that you aren't into that gets the point across quite politely or even better just ignore it.

Kindness and consideration cost nothing but gain quite a bit :)

I give as I get, be nice to me and I'll be nice in return; I make it a point to never assume someone is trying to be hurtful or insulting, because on the internet it's pretty clear when they are, and often not so clear when they aren't. The Benefit of The Doubt.

Getting back to the subject at hand however. I like the name Sexrim, it's simple, colorful and carefully and clearly explains what it is.

However the question prompts; what is it? Is Sexrim, or whatever it shall be called, going to simply be a 'Skyrim with sex' mod, or a 'Skyrim, WITH SEX!' mod?

Shall the world of Sexrim be one where married couples shag like no body's business behind closed doors, or one where the wild Wendigo is feared by virgin vaginas and butt holes alike?

PS: Wendigo~

Shall the world of Sexrim be one where married couples shag like no body's business behind closed doors' date=' or one where the wild Wendigo is feared by virgin vaginas and butt holes alike?

[/quote']

I'd like to see both! As long as the latter can be "controlled" so that people do don't want to see it don't need to and those who want to see it can. I mean if there was nobody who aren't into those things then xlovers and sexout wouldn't have those options correct?

You know what they say, "Different folks, different strokes"

I for one don't mind getting my Female PC preggers with a mobs' kid... Or my Male PC getting a Flame antronage(can't spell the name) pregnant or MAYBE a heavily modded hot hangraven...

Now what do we do with said children is the question...

SexRIM reminds me of RIMjobs... Yeah...

Since we have Werewolves and Vampires I wonder if anyone's gonna make a Twilight Parody... Adult rated ofcourse

An Idea: Your kids can be a vampire or werewolf depending on if you or your partner are vampires or werewolves.

However the question prompts; what is it? Is Sexrim' date=' or whatever it shall be called, going to simply be a 'Skyrim with sex' mod, or a 'Skyrim, WITH SEX!' mod?

[/quote']

Well, for one thing, it's not going to be just one mod. Look at the sexout mods - they're a collection of loosely co-operating sex mods all working from a common master.

That's likely to be the pattern for most of the Skyrim sex mods. People have learned a lot since Oblivion and Morrowind, and they're well set to put it to good use in Skyrim.

Shall the world of Sexrim be one where married couples shag like no body's business behind closed doors' date=' or one where the wild Wendigo is feared by virgin vaginas and butt holes alike?

[/quote']

The answer is probably "all of the above and more". There are going to be modders who don't care about integrating their stuff into the setting, and others who think integration is a good thing, but disagree about what constitutes an acceptable level of integration.

In time, we're going to see romance mods, subtle modifications of existing quests, and probably some creative uses of the Radiant Adventure system to add sexual situations to some unexpected settings.

We're also going to see mods that turn Whiterun into one non-stop orgy, sex slave mods, mods that get the player raped by anything bigger than a bunny rabbit, mods that get the player raped by the bunny rabbits and mods that get players pregnant by all sorts of things. We'll see Shouts that let you turn dragons into cute monstergirls and then rape them for their souls, and we'll probably see spells that let you have sex with dragr, and marry Potema the Witch Queen.

It's unavoidable. Modders work to change the game in ways that they find desirable. Trying to get a collection of modders to all mod to the same set of standards is a classic case of herding cats. It can't be done, and the best you're going to achieve is to persuade some of them to go and apply their creativity elsewhere.

What we can do however, and what this thread is largely about, is try and lay out a vision for a better way of doing things this time around. We can't set rules. We can't enforce compliance. All we can do is try and sell a vision, and hope that a good number of modders buy into the general idea, if not necessarily all the specifics.

The other thing to bear in mind is that there are no stupid ideas, really. Many of the early Oblivion sex animation mods were very crude, but without them we wouldn't have the more sophisticated mods that came later and built on the early, immersion breaking animation spells.

To take the Wendigo example, I wouldn't drink the wendigo pregnancy potion either. But I could imagine writing a mod where the player was forced to drink one, before being thrown naked into a pit that was swarming with the creatures. And I could imagine writing one where the player was given the option of handing out the same treatment to an NPC, with different consequences depending on how they choose.

And if I ever do, it'll be possible mainly because I can use resources developed by Halstrom because he fancied doing a mod with creature pregnancy.

Anyay, that's how I see it. Apologies for the ramble.

Anyay' date=' that's how I see it. Apologies for the ramble.

[/quote']

Apology accepted. You proved a very important fact.

On-Topic:

How would t he Radiant System be used in this mod? Quite frankly i'm still not sure how that system works...

Yeah, I'd assume things like pregnancy, rape, creatures, etc, would all be separate plugins. There are people that like pregnancy and rape, but not creatures, or pregnancy and creatures, but not rape, or rape and creatures, but not pregnancy, or even just one of the above, or none. It would honestly be kind of malicious of a modder to make a great mod and /not/ allow people to pick and choose what to activate, and how often. The objective is generally for people to enjoy the game, and tweak things to their liking with minimal trouble, yes?

Archived