Sexrim

SoggyWaffle

thats the idea' date=' always options...

thats why we need tons of people working on this, specially the scripting.

that way we can take advantage of SkyUI and make it so that your skyrim experience is unique to what you want.

[/quote']

If I knew didly about scripting I'd help, however all I can do is pass along ideas.

May as well start posting here since this is where actual work might get done.

In any case, I may be asking the impossible on this one, but in regards to creatures, it would be nice if there could be some sort of randomization between male and female, even visually.

For instance, say, a female troll(let's just say they exist) pinning down a male PC and riding him until she finishes, or if the AI allows it, a male PC making use of a mare while a stallion and a mare get some lovin going nearby, or even a couple of dogs.

I mean if it could be done otherwise I don't see why every male PC should be buttraped.

I know there are limitations, but it would be great if this could happen, especially since someone actually designed a set of mare bits for the game.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/9279

indeed, that is why i wanted to make the asset base bodies have some interchangeable anatomy (not all of it, but enough) as well as having animal rape stuff... without which there could be no half-breed types.

all of which will be as customizable as possible given limitations in regards to SKSE/CK/and in-game meshes and scaling.

we should be able to do much more than what was done with lovers and oblivion since the new menu systems used in skyrim are better for a lot of this stuff... specially with SkyUI.

i am hoping to actually use that particular mods meshes for the mare in-game too, will see how that goes though... need someone to work on getting permissions for stuff to be used.

indeed' date=' that is why i wanted to make the asset base bodies have some interchangeable anatomy (not all of it, but enough) as well as having animal rape stuff... without which there could be no half-breed types.

all of which will be as customizable as possible given limitations in regards to SKSE/CK/and in-game meshes and scaling.

we should be able to do much more than what was done with lovers and oblivion since the new menu systems used in skyrim are better for a lot of this stuff... specially with SkyUI.

i am hoping to actually use that particular mods meshes for the mare in-game too, will see how that goes though... need someone to work on getting permissions for stuff to be used.

[/quote']

Indeed, it would make for a more believable world if there are both genders represented, or even hermaphrodites since ,hell, it IS a fantasy game. Plus I have seen wishes from people to get their characters used by dragons.

Thinking about it, since I did speak of there being a sort of kennel place like in Oblivion, hell, why not a damn menagerie, owned by some sort of secret club that indulges in certain carnal pleasures.

Would be a nice plugin I think. kind of like the mini zoo but with bigger size animals and more boning.

Still, if this can be anything like Lovers, or stuff form Lovers adapted to it, I'd consider it a win.

you could add that to the ideas thread on the dedicated site here... the part about specifically having a 'guild/club/faction' in the game that is all about animal lovin.

keep in mind that we have some similar stuff planned for ssg slaves.

check out the rest of the site as well you will see what is being planned for sexrim specifically... since SSG and Sexrim are a single project with two mods :D

plus we have other stuff setup as well, outside of the main project...

you could add that to the ideas thread on the dedicated site here... the part about specifically having a 'guild/club/faction' in the game that is all about animal lovin.

keep in mind that we have some similar stuff planned for ssg slaves.

check out the rest of the site as well you will see what is being planned for sexrim specifically... since SSG and Sexrim are a single project with two mods :D

plus we have other stuff setup as well' date=' outside of the main project...

[/quote']

Well it just figures that my browser or something decides not to open that link.

Like I said, if this can be like an adapted form of Lovers, at least close to it, it'd a win.

Would be nice if it could be soon as I tried to install Lovers into Oblivion again and broke it. Skyrim seems more stable in terms of modding.

working on making it similar to lovers first... then all the extra stuff later on.

lets try this: http://exterminatus.net/forum

the site can show up as being malware or somesuch i guess... its not, just that the DNS isnt always found as registered or something.

depends on what browser you are using, and what addons you have for the browser... and sometimes the LL site has issues with links to stuff outside of the site.

so it can be rather annoying... specially for us lol

ill go ahead and add that as a possibility.... maybe as a animal/monster version of the slavers guild, instead of training slaves they train for those who are into bestiality stuff (probably as a add-on separate from ssg) buying selling 'caught' monsters/animals/etc. basically anything that isnt humanoid...

working on making it similar to lovers first... then all the extra stuff later on.

the site can show up as being malware or somesuch i guess... its not' date=' just that the DNS isnt always found as registered or something.

depends on what browser you are using, and what addons you have for the browser... and sometimes the LL site has issues with links to stuff outside of the site.

ill go ahead and add that as a possibility.... maybe as a animal/monster version of the slavers guild, instead of training slaves they train for those who are into bestiality stuff (probably as a add-on separate from ssg) buying selling 'caught' monsters/animals/etc. basically anything that isnt humanoid...

[/quote']

Hmm, sounds like loversbitch or loverscreatures in that in the kennel you could help "train" the dogs.

• 2 weeks later...

the site can show up as being malware or somesuch i guess... its not, just that the DNS isnt always found as registered or something.

Hmm, sounds like loversbitch or loverscreatures in that in the kennel you could help "train" the dogs.

yes please! any word on this?

Hopefully kissing leading to sex would still be an option.

yes please! any word on this?

I would fully welcome this too. IT was one of my favorite parts and, I kinda forgot the story.

• 2 months later...

This mod is toast.  The original author is long gone.  He had great ideas but got way ahead of what he could accomplish and did a burn out.

SexIs is also going to way of the dodo it seems but we should have a new framework soon by someone who isn't likely to crash and burn (think our host here for this whole site).

Switching from SexIs to this new framework should be easy I understand so the mods for SexIs will be able to be ported quickly.

• 4 months later...

This mod is toast.  The original author is long gone.  He had great ideas but got way ahead of what he could accomplish and did a burn out.

SexIs is also going to way of the dodo it seems but we should have a new framework soon by someone who isn't likely to crash and burn (think our host here for this whole site).

Switching from SexIs to this new framework should be easy I understand so the mods for SexIs will be able to be ported quickly.

Indeed, seems Sexlab has taken over.

Well, I'm using SexLab for my current project, and probably any in the future. I might finish the demo mod someday using SexLab, but as a framework I'd sooner use someone else's and concentrate on writing quests. SexLab does everything I need.

Archived