Sexrim

SoggyWaffle

***Just wanna make it clear that this is a placeholder name so I don't call it "those mods with the boobies," I suspect the name will end up being close to lovers again***

EDIT: I've added even more of everyone's ideas. Let's keep hearing them.

I wanted to compile a list of what elements from the Lovers mods for Oblivion and Sexout from Fallout NV should be made into mods for Skyrim. Feel free to post more and I'll add your ideas to the list. I came up with the name "Sexrim" to represent the adult mods we make for Skyrim. Here is what I came up with so far:

Core Package

This would contain the textures, meshes, animations, sounds, and base .ini's for all of the other mods. Probably combining the best animations from lovers and fallout and probably new ones too, depending on what can be converted. The sounds from lovers were great and I don't see any reason to change them.

Rapers

This would add the scripting for stalking and combat rape. The rape animations from LoversRapeStruggle combined with the struggling during sex animations from Sexout would work out pretty well. I also hope the stalking will be made more realistic. Some mods were made to stop beggars from buttfucking the guards, but we still need a mod that makes stalkers only rape when they and their target is unseen.

Prostitutes

Nothing new here. Sex through dialog and some gold paid. Maybe adding a brothel to Riften? Would also be nice to have customers approach the player.

Creatures

My only complaint about sex with creatures is that sometimes it didn't make sense. Horses in Oblivion were sexual predators that would rampage across the land widening vaginas far and wide. I think that some aggressive creatures should try to rape the player (I'm mainly think of Falmer, trolls, giants, etc here) and the player can initiate sex with passive creatures and animals.

Pregnancy and Creature Pregnancy

I have yet to see a truly excellent pregnancy mod. LoversBorn seemed like a good idea but it just didn't work that well, LoversTamagoClub did work, but was compicated. I like where Sexout Pregnancy is going, but it's still an alpha. LoversBorn had a birth animation and I think others did, but they never really worked. This will be tough a mod to make for Skyrim. There also isn't any Khajiit and Argonian children in the game, but I suspect a nexus mod will be made for that. For creatures, I was thinking that some creatures could get the female pc pregnant. Giants and trolls would be interesting. And spiders and chauruses could lay eggs in the player. All of this would probably be harder to make and we won't see it for a while.

Dialog

As suggested below there could be dialog options between npcs that are hostile to the player to give away how horny they are. To add on to this, I think a lot can be done with dialog in general, perhaps a drunken guy in a tavern makes a comment about a maid's ass. Maybe the player can do similar things with people in bars, adding dialog options that end in sex in a upstairs room.

Courting/Dating/Marriage Extension

We all know it, marriage in skyrim is ass. But at least we have a system to work with. I think that the amulet of mara stuff is not necessary and instead you can either court or be courted. Something like a dates at a tavern or one of the two's home. Depending on the player and the npc they could have premarital sex. I think that interacting with you bf/gf/spouse should be fleshed out and you should be able to have sex with them and have compatibility with a pregnancy plugin.

Kissing

I remember that this was added in for oblivion with the Lovers Extension. But it was there as foreplay. I think kissing should be separate from sex and shouldn't necessarily lead into it.

Variable Breast Size

Completely eliminating the need for different breast size bodies. Using the mechanics of the weight slider a breast slider could be made. This could also be hand-applied to npcs. Now of course we need a good nude body first.

Bouncing Breasts

:D do it

Bandits

Bandits holding women hostage and having their way with them. Prisoners forced to march naked. The play could rescue them and drop them off at a nearby town.

Animals having sex with each other

I thought this one was pretty funny, but it could work if done right. I just picture turning a corner and see two mammoths sexing it up. But have if animals can have sex with you why not have them have sex with each other?

Sex in bed

Amazing concept, really. I thought LoversBed was nice, but I think more restrictions need to be set. To many times would I walk in an inn and see complete strangers in a massive orgie. I think couples should have sex in bed and maybe rapers raping people in their beds. And I think a feature of friends and lovers was that some people would masturbate when alone.

I'm still going to update this list as I get ideas and elaborate more on what I have said, if you want something added, post it below.

Firstly, I hope there will be hell of brainstorming, before picking most fitting (and sounding good) general name for Skyrim sex mods.

Secondly, dont limit yourself thinking about set of sex mods exactly like they're in Oblivion or F:NV. Who said we have to mimic previous modders? Maybe someone will come up with better idea?

Don't get me wrong, Im not saying, that there won't be main core file with plugins for each point of interest. This system prove it's benefits after all. However some mechanics should be different. You mentioned Rapers - I'd prefer to skip whole "rape on hit" mechanic and use something else instead, something defenitely better (anything would be better).

Also I'd like to see different approach. More interesting mods would make simple combat rape unnecessary. Or not, but only if you want to see sex in every minute.

Until its possible to mod around a bit with the editor I won't be able to look at this, but I think it would be great if you could change finishers to rape... mechanics-wise it wouldnt change much, just the animation, as the effect would be the same (enemy out of battle) It probably wouldn't work for defeat rape, though...

Well, for the most part, a lot of the basic animations could work rather well in Skyrim. And at least some of the voice files wouldn't seem too 'Anime' for the everyday NPCs.

For rapists, however, you're absolutely right. In dungeons, prisons and such they're fine, and as you say, secluded spots for ambush would be the ideal mindset for them. But just any stranger on the street would not dump a PC on the ground and 'go for it' in broad daylight, with onlookers standing around in amusement. And even prostitution is a hidden affair, the 'marks' taken care of behind closed doors and in dark alleys. I can also see a few Dibella offshoot sects (sects maniacs...lol) housing some of the other odd...experiments in pleasure, and a few bandit hideouts in areas would tie up adventurers just to gangrape and use in other depraved ways.

Now for creatures, certain humanoid types would be spot on, and even the occasional bug attack might turn to rape (but I'm more like Raid: kill bugs on contact is my rule). But dragons, giants, and mammoths would realistically rip apart any targets they raped.

To add to the list, though, Estrus-type creatures could be introduced in caves and dungeons. Slimes, odd tentacled slugs, and guardians made of stone would be perfect for the unwary to run into during their excursions. And even the Dwemer ruins could have sexual traps and mechanical devices/creatures put in, just for ....fun. But mostly, capturing PCs in funny/odd quests would really be great to see. Being tied to the ground by Falmer and raped in an extended animation scene before being released to be hunted. A pack of wolves catching someone alone and 'ganging up' on them. Some necro rituals being performed while the victim is raped by a group of Draughr, until being rescued or finding a way to break free. Or maybe a full humorous quest line of creature encounters, just to get an artifact to work properly.

Just tossing out a few ideas, since my skills in modding anything come down to basic retextures, or using the CS/Geck to alter certain things in the game that already exist. And here's hoping that some coding wizards would make a graphics modeling/animation program EXCLUSIVELY for the Nif and KF files, without having to Blenderize, THEN modify in Nifskope (for example, cutting down the extreme amount of time and effort, and an extensive search for an updated, FULL noob tutorial needed to just make a wagon move with rotating wheels). That would be...FanFrickingTastic!. Imagine, a program that Everyone could use easily, even those of us who are... old, too busy for long hours spent in front of a computer, brain dead, etc....

Sorry for the last part. Just a little rant of frustration....

ChBaakal

Firstly, I hope there will be hell of brainstorming, before picking most fitting (and sounding good) general name for Skyrim sex mods.

Secondly, dont limit yourself thinking about set of sex mods exactly like they're in Oblivion or F:NV. Who said we have to mimic previous modders? Maybe someone will come up with better idea?

Don't get me wrong, Im not saying, that there won't be main core file with plugins for each point of interest. This system prove it's benefits after all. However some mechanics should be different. You mentioned Rapers - I'd prefer to skip whole "rape on hit" mechanic and use something else instead, something defenitely better (anything would be better).

Also I'd like to see different approach. More interesting mods would make simple combat rape unnecessary. Or not, but only if you want to see sex in every minute.

I just picked the name as a placeholder for whatever it will actually be called. I'm sure we will have many new additions and more interesting mods. I suspect that we will need a core package to hold everything together and I'm all for making brand ideas and improving on some of the unrealistic things that can be found in current lovers mods, but we need to start somewhere.

Until its possible to mod around a bit with the editor I won't be able to look at this, but I think it would be great if you could change finishers to rape... mechanics-wise it wouldnt change much, just the animation, as the effect would be the same (enemy out of battle) It probably wouldn't work for defeat rape, though...

I suspect modders will make use of finishers for combat rape. I personally don't find combat rape that realistic, but maybe someone will make a really well done mod for it that makes sense.

I don't have a new idea but I would like to mention something that already got it's own topic here: skill tree for anything sexual-related.

The reason I am mentioning this is that some of the problems, mostly the beastiality and monser-pregnancy stuff could be resolved or at least helped by perks from a skill tree that the player can activate. The problem that larger creatures would realistically do more harm than good for example could be solved by there being a perk that allows the player to safely procreate with dragons, mammoths and who-knows-what without the risk of straining or ripping off a muscle. If the player attempts to do this without the perk (or it happens without the players consent) the character would take damage, enough that the player wants to avoid it but not something like instant-death or anything.

Pregnancy with creatures could also be explained by a perk. humanoid creatures and anything that lays egss directly into the body wouldn't need to be unlocked but if the player want to create some kind of horrible wolf/human, dragon/human or frost-atronach/human abomination, they only need to choose the perk for that and they can go wild.

What I want to say is that with a skill tree, anything that shouldn't be humanly possible can just be put in a perk and it would make somewhat more sense.

Thoug if you guys go with the whole skill tree thing at least put in some way that player can unlock what they want without too much hassle. Maybe either an alternate version that doesn't have the skill tree and the perks unlocked or something.

Hi all,

My personal opinion is that the name for the major adult mod should still be 'lovers'. Just as it was lovers for oblivion, because in essence its the same game just much, much, much more pretty and the improved combat ofc.

As to the mod's themselve's, I would love to see a slight rework with the combat rape mod, my main dislike for how it works in oblivion is that the percentages are global i.e. its a 75%(as an example), chance for all enemy npc's to rape your char below a certian hp threshold. What I would like to see is that different groups of bandits/human enemys have different lvl's of sexual desire (because it's slightly unrealistic to assume everyone in the world will try for rape in combat instead of just killing their enemy) to this end add some new dialog to the bandits/human enemys that can alert the player to how 'horny' that particular group of bandits are (for e.g:

Bandit Thug: It's been weeks since my last victum, I gotta get me some ass.

Bandit outlaw: by the eight divines I couldn't agree with you more.)

that conversation would obviously alert the player that oh shit (or ,oh yess, in some ppl's case) i better be carfull around these bandits/human enemy's they'll try to rape my char givin the chance. other than adding that, deff keep the changable hp threshold and normal % chance's (unless you go the skilltree route like the one i suggested http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3157&page=2 in which case lowering the chances is a perk to lrn (unless you dont want to learn it ^.^))

Now for creatures' date=' certain humanoid types would be spot on, and even the occasional bug attack might turn to rape (but I'm more like Raid: kill bugs on contact is my rule). But dragons, giants, and mammoths would realistically rip apart any targets they raped.

[/quote']

There is a future death animation in there somewhere...

If we go for the approach of adding "sex" to part of the game's name, "skysex" sounds a lot better to my mind than "sexrim".

"Lovers" works too, but it'd be nice to have a different name, if only to reduce the opportunities for confusion between mods. Otherwise I can see a lot of oblvion mods getting uploaded to Skyrim threads, and vice versa...

Again, as someone stated before we won't know what limiters are in place (if any) until we get our hands on a CS and poke around. That said, I'm most interested in seeing a complete, working group sex mod, which could then be added in to mods such as a battle rape mod. Even if the group is limited to player +2 or 3 npc's at a time. Would be epic if caught trying to fight your way through the guards to make it out of a city or something!

I think that the pregnancy mod would be cool if when you get pregnant you receive a quest to end the pregnancy, and for each type of creature you had to make a specific potion with specific ingredients for it to work... and for the rape, maybe each cloth and piece of armor gave your character a % of chance to get raped, if you use a beautifil dress you get more chances, or if you show too much skin and so on...

Well, i would be happy if the mods are compatible with both genders.

Also, we could have the option of males being impregnated by shemale/herms blessed by some goddess or, don't know, sanguine?

Also i think that we should have poligamy. I'm an orc, so in bluff i could do it.

Well' date=' i would be happy if the mods are compatible with both genders.

Also, we could have the option of males being impregnated by shemale/herms blessed by some goddess or, don't know, sanguine?

[/quote']

I agree, it can work like the movie "Aliens", you're not exactly pregnant, but you have a baby inside you!

Well' date=' i would be happy if the mods are compatible with both genders.

[/quote']

I agree, it can work like the movie "Aliens", you're not exactly pregnant, but you have a baby inside you!

also agree, i have multiple characters of each gender and i like them all to have similar chances of getting shafted (so to speak) if i'm not careful

I just hope we don't limit ourselves to female only mods like the prostitution or the pay off guard in oblivion. toggles really are not that hard to make people.

I agree that everything should be togglable. The player can play the game and use the mod how they want to.

Archived