LL Oblivion Gallery (general screenshots thread)

Here are a few of my versions of the 'Mabinogi' outfits.

post-25667-0-68914400-1383521734_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-08013200-1383521539_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-88161800-1383521521_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-35320300-1383521511_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-21928900-1383521485_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-36218700-1383521494_thumb.jpg

The last two are modified versions of the first picture. Never saw the outfit stretch on the 2nd to last one until I was out of the game and didn't feel like going back into the game to retake it as I might get distracted. OOH a deer shoot it OHH another one....later wth am I and wth time is it?  

Thanks again Movomo Poontank and Djaya!!

Looks very good. I only recognize a small portion of the elements you did use for this mash-up.

So I thought of posting this little themed series of pictures here which I was sitting on for almost one year. Never found an opportunity to publish them.

Don't click on the spoiler if you are not into this kind of stuff!

Because to best sum up the underlying theme of this series let me quote the wise words of honourable admiral Ackbar:

"IT'S A TRAP!"

Trap01.jpg

Trap04.jpg

Trap02a.jpg

Trap05.jpg

Trap03.jpg

Trap09.jpg

Trap13.jpg

Trap06.jpg

Trap07.jpg

Trap10.jpg

Trap11.jpg

Trap12.jpg

Trap08.jpg

Mind you, by no means this character is underaged!!!

Remember that the flat-chested appearance is due to her transgender nature.

Aww, so cute! Much prettier than my mini Evy character. I didn't take pictures of her yet because I'm still not satisfied with the face. Needs more tweaking.

A beautiful character, and the 'Temptationer' outfit suits her fine. That 'Nudeshy' pose is just lovely.

That's impressive. Got to try this as well, but I will have to assemble the parts by hand.

My antique Photoshop (carved from wood and stone. Or bone) doesn't have any auto-stitching function. I have done this before - vertically:

post-14322-0-44830700-1383924994_thumb.jpg This one is somehow being brutally resized by the forum software.

Disregard the goofy non-distorted outer towers and the bad tiling on the ground texture.

The latter has improved by now thanks to different textures.

post-14322-0-95411900-1383925286_thumb.jpg post-14322-0-10437400-1383925332_thumb.jpg

Oh, I forgot: When in doubt, just slap a stocking texture on the 'Temptationer' lowerbody mesh and change the material property to anything but 'Skin'.

Although not as prominent as mine, I think your LOD normal map is much more high resolution and look more natural. And the sky is very good too..

Yay. Some of MY old but sweet images.

8026371263_4b2d379203_q.jpg

Very impressive concept this is..

Anyways, Moar panorama

80ljcmrdjcg78u9fg.jpg

24 screenshots stitched together. Some auto & some manually.

7gf2vwcosc35z80fg.jpg

The Planet Anvil

located in the Segmentum Fringe, the Shivering system.

Those are very old shots so the VWD topography has drastically improved in the meantime by installing a different landscape normal map pack.

Not even the IC foreign quarter present at the time of the city shots! And no Japanese corner next to it yet.

That Planet Anvil picture is incredible! Definitely has a Saint-Exupéry vibe to it.

• 2 weeks later...

Just uploading some pictures because im bored.

My race mod goes a bit slower since I also spend some time making oblivion armor conversions.

here's two more armors I have converted.

imperial armor (from the athena chrome armor from the goddess store)

22kw.jpg

and the heavy raiment armor (combination of FLY's and some overhaul armor)

n69r.jpg

Quite awesome!

what ENB are you using?

Just uploading some pictures because im bored.

My race mod goes a bit slower since I also spend some time making oblivion armor conversions.

here's two more armors I have converted.

imperial armor (from the athena chrome armor from the goddess store)

22kw.jpg

and the heavy raiment armor (combination of FLY's and some overhaul armor)

n69r.jpg