SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell and Cleavage BBP

The easiest way is to look for them using nifskope, the ones I see for 'I love cleavage' are:

textures\armor\mak\panty\panty01.dds
textures\armor\mak\panty\panty01_n.dds
textures\armor\mak\panty\panty.dds
textures\armor\mak\panty\panty_n.dds
textures\armor\mak\belt\belt.dds
textures\armor\mak\belt\belt_n.dds
textures\armor\janthony\innerwear\dwarvenlorepanty.dds
textures\armor\janthony\innerwear\dwarvenlorepanty_n.dds
textures\armor\mak\scale\scale.dds
textures\armor\mak\scale\scale_n.dds
textures\armor\janthony\innerwear\imperiallorepanty.dds
textures\armor\janthony\innerwear\imperiallorepanty_n.dds
textures\armor\janthony\innerwear\steellorepanty.dds
textures\armor\janthony\innerwear\steellorepanty_n.dds

Thanks for the armor updates!

Once you have finished the basics, do you have any plans on converting the skirted versions of the I Love Cleavage armors as well?

I don't think ill do the skirted version tbh sry.

Thank;s stevierage for your mod.

I just have one problem which is probably a result of running a combination of replacers.

The underwear textures for the blades armor and imperial light, and the stockings+underwear on the underwear are not showing up. am i copying the wrong files over?

These are just replacers you need the texture folder from i love cleavage CBBE copied over and use the list ChipyShops posted to check to see if their there.

Thanks for the armor updates!

Once you have finished the basics, do you have any plans on converting the skirted versions of the I Love Cleavage armors as well?

I don't think ill do the skirted version tbh sry.

Thank;s stevierage for your mod.

I just have one problem which is probably a result of running a combination of replacers.

The underwear textures for the blades armor and imperial light, and the stockings+underwear on the underwear are not showing up. am i copying the wrong files over?

These are just replacers you need the texture folder from i love cleavage CBBE copied over and use the list ChipyShops posted to check to see if their there.

Awesome... Thank you.... I was running the unpb killer keos conversion until You put out this magnificent replacer. I did keep the Archmage, I like more skin!

Added more armors to 'I love cleavage', would have added 4 more but ran into problems will probably add them during the week if i've got time, if not then next week.

Will update TroubleMaker's Tavern Clothes later or tomorrow with Alt short skirt with semi/transparent versions too (maybe long skirt also.... if i can fix things)

@Ganzlinger: i have the old meshes and have added weight support... but i can't find the textures, ill need to make new ones if i can remember what way i done them, but don't have the time to do them atm as i want to get i love cleavage finished and out of the way. 

omg i absolutely love the leather harness outfit. i swapped out the body mesh for the custom UNPB mesh im using and it looks perfect.  i love the Bondage action one as well but not as much as the leather harness. again thank you very much

i think you posted in the wrong thread matey  :D

@Ganzlinger: i have the old meshes and have added weight support... but i can't find the textures, ill need to make new ones if i can remember what way i done them, but don't have the time to do them atm as i want to get i love cleavage finished and out of the way. 

Hey Stevie, about the textures, I don't know if this can help you, but I found that the textures from the Osare Swimsuit Glass BK (available in Shocky's 7B conversion topic), looks similar in game to yours previous armor, at least has the same see-through bodysuit impact that I liked in yours. Maybe you can check if it's possible to use that to recreate it in some way. :)

You package the steel armor wrong. The mesh files need to go into a folder named "f". Currently the armors are showing up on men. While it's humorous, it probably wasn't your intention :D

Edit: Savior's hide is packaged wrong as well. Folder should be named "savior'shide" no space.

You package the steel armor wrong. The mesh files need to go into a folder named "f". Currently the armors are showing up on men. While it's humorous, it probably wasn't your intention :D

Edit: Savior's hide is packaged wrong as well. Folder should be named "savior'shide" no space.

Fixed thx for pointing that out  :P

How about some updated pictures, stevie? Cant see what you made...

Added some screenies

Edit: oops added a screenie of Sons of Talos that isn't in the download yet. 

thanks for the update. Didn't have time to test them all but found two things:

- the "sons of talos" meshes are not included in the upload

- the dragondone mesh is missing the panties... if this is an issue :P

other than this, they look great

Yea i added a screenie of 'sons of talos' by accident the armor isn't finished yet (it was one of the four i didn't add because i ran into problems).

Strange i checked my game folder and the uploaded file, it definitely has the panty meshes.

Edit: four that should have been added

Sons of Talos - Fur cape at the back was deformed

Nightingale - clipping around the breasts

Thieves Guild - a few vertices from the belt somehow attached itself to the arms??

Elven - skirt was badly deformed and need to redo and add skirtbones

thanks for the update. Didn't have time to test them all but found two things:

- the "sons of talos" meshes are not included in the upload

- the dragondone mesh is missing the panties... if this is an issue :P

other than this, they look great

Yea i added a screenie of 'sons of talos' by accident the armor isn't finished yet (it was one of the four i didn't add because i ran into problems).

Strange i checked my game folder and the uploaded file, it definitely has the panty meshes.

Edit: four that should have been added

Thieves Guild - a few vertices from the belt somehow attached itself to the arms??

Patiently waiting as always....

BTW any chance we can get a killer keos conversion of arch mage robe in the future? Or is that not in the plans?

Stevierage,

the issue with the Thieves Guild armor could be the weighting you need to remove the weights on the belt from the arms bone.

I'm also notice that the dragonbone ".nif" files are missing the panty meshes.

This armors you are doing are great!

Thanks a lot!

One sugestion could you add some kind of progress log to the file.

Something like 0.1 ... 0.5.

This way is easier to know if our file is outdated :D

It does have the panty meshes, i've checked the nif file and it looks like the panties have "Has Vertex Colors" set to "no", I have converted the same dragonbone armor(just for different body) and the panties definitely need to have "Has Vertex Colors" set to "yes" to show up,thats what I think at least...

@bola08:  I just redone the thieves guild armor and it's sorted now.

@Shocky: hmm the original meshes had vertex colors set to no and about 80-90% of the armor/clothes use the same panty mesh and also had the colors set to no, it seems to show up in my game fine too.

I'll upload a file for with vertex colors set to yes to see if that helps ppl

Edit: Added a separate file Dragonbone Fix

Let me know if it helps

I'm probably just stupid but I still have no clue where to get the panty textures from for the armors and also the miner skirt textures. And what to do with them once downloaded. 

Other than that, great stuff! 

Get them from I Love Cleavage Mod on Nexus. Download and install them, then install this mod over them.

I'm probably just stupid but I still have no clue where to get the panty textures from for the armors and also the miner skirt textures. And what to do with them once downloaded. 

Other than that, great stuff! 

Get them from I Love Cleavage Mod on Nexus. Download and install them, then install this mod over them.

But when I do that, I'll be installing armors that haven't been converted to 7base yet, right?