SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell and Cleavage BBP

Hi Stevierage,

First off thx for the nice conversions for 7base.

I have a question through, I have downloaded and installed the I Love Cleavage 1.4 file but the it appears to be missing the meshes for the Dragon Scale armour?

Have they been left out by mistake or for a reason? As I really want the look of the dragon scale from the picture.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks a lot for these, they're great! 

Though I have a small question. Is there a light armor replacer for the Forbidden Ebony set?

drop this esp into data folder i made this for myself it has both heavy armor and light armored variants craftable under ebony section you will the need ebony perk though.

attachicon.gifForbidden Ebony Armor.esp

Thank you!! It was really bugging me needing to lug around heavy armor..  :D

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, ok so I have a problem that I can't figure out, or I'm being an idiot.  I downloaded all the files for the Forbidden Ebony Armor v1.02 and it shows up in my game.  But whenever I equip it or give it to a companion, my game CTDs.  I checked to see if any other mods were conflicting with it, but nothing is.  I also redownloaded the files just in case, but that didn't work either.  Does anybody know what is going on with this?

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...