Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How Do I make Skyrim Sexier?

sexy skyrim mod cbbe bbp animation hot female masturbation idle

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Llakuawyus

Llakuawyus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

I've got the sexlab framework and such installed along with "sexlab submit" and it is working. To accompany it I have installed:

1. Apachii Skyhair

2. CBBE

3. BBP

4. Better Females

5. Bodyslider plus plus

6. KillerKeo's skimpy clothing

7. Glossytech

8. Victoria's High Heel walk

9. sweet and sexy lingerie (i switch between this and Glossytech as they replace each other)

10. Sporty Sexy Sweat

11. Various smaller sexy clothing mods compatible with CBBE.

(These are only my mods which affect the beauty of women)

My main question is:

How do I make it even better?

For a fact, I know I am lacking sexy idles for NPCs and myself. I am also lacking more mods which will trigger sex animations, such as masturbation, I don't have one that triggers masturbation. 

So, how do I make Skyrim even sexier?

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

ZigNewton

ZigNewton

Connoisseur of all things Jiggly

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

In case you haven't found it yet, you should try out the HDT Physics Unofficial Release. This is a breast/butt physics plugin that's been in development by an Asian team for a while. It requires a manual install, but it's pretty easy. It allows for jiggle physics without the need for animations telling the body parts what to do. It won't override any animations that are already there, but it does add to them, and fill in any gaps in animations without physics. I think it looks incredible!

Are you a fan of ENB filters at all? Not really something targeted towards women, but it does make the environment around them look great, making for some really nice screenshot ops if you're into that :)

It requires a manual install too, but once you've got it configured for your system and ENB package, it's really nice to have. I'm personally using SkyRealism, but there are several other kinds around the Nexus to choose from, just pick one that suits your tastes. You can always turn it on/off, and modify it in game too.

From the looks of it though, you pretty much found the majority of things that make the game "sexier".

There's always more to come though, so just hang around and keep your eyes peeled!

dobmc

dobmc

whatever.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts

This method is only for users who have the CD/boxed version of Skyrim:

1) Go buy some sexy lingerie

2) Decorate your Skyrim with those sexy underwear

3) There you go, Skyrim is much more sexier.

Jokes aside, I lol'ed at your serious tone. And I laughed even more when I realised you wanted to transform Skyrim into a horny neighbourhood.

Jokes aside, I would like to suggest a few things:

Spoiler

EvasiaDutch

EvasiaDutch

Love...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,923 posts

This method is only for users who have the CD/boxed version of Skyrim:

1) Go buy some sexy lingerie

2) Decorate your Skyrim with those sexy underwear

3) There you go, Skyrim is much more sexier.

Jokes aside, I lol'ed at your serious tone. And I laughed even more when I realised you wanted to transform Skyrim into a horny neighbourhood.

Jokes aside, I would like to suggest a few things:

Spoiler

neighwhorehood you mean:P

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sexy, skyrim, mod, cbbe, bbp, animation, hot, female, masturbation, idle