2 hours ago, Schalli1980 said:

ok the problem ARE the animations.

Just for fun i reduced them under 10k and it works.

But how could that be?

Version 4.0 runs with over 12k animations and version 4.2 not?? why?

Because the problem isn't a case of "remove 100 animations and you can add 100 animations".  The type of animations matters, the amount of other data in your game matters and nobody can tell you exactly how many animations you can run without crashing.  You just need to test that for yourself.  This has been discussed to death all over the forum if you use the search function.

People have reported getting to 15k+ animations on load orders with basically nothing else installed - whatever system limitation Skyrim has, it is affected by more than just FNIS stuffing the behavior files full of extra data.

If you want more help - post your FNIS output and people may be able to recommend mods to remove.  Otherwise, you have identified the problem and the solution and just need to find a balance you can live with.

Everything is working now. I've updated Expansion to 4.2 / Integration to 4.2 and its working now. But the petsuit animation (crawling) doesn't work on this suit. and i started a new game and i've got an error message about slaverun doesn't start because it needed expansion 4.0 or 4.2

But i have installed 4.2

When i load a savegame i didn't get that error message.

Could anyone tell me why my petsuit animation doesn't work? I read that integration is responsible for this animation.

in the describtion stand:

Version 4.2: No new game required when updating from any 4.x version.

And my previous version was 4.0

One more thing i have a device 'cute pony tail' from the mod devious follower that force the player to crawl in cities. With version 4.0 of Integration it worked well. With version 4.2 the crawling animation starts but after 6 or 7 seconds my character stands again and the crawling doesn't work anymore. if i reequip the devive the crawling works again for the same time period and after 7 seconds its broken.

I don't need help anymore. I've just make an installation mistake. Everything is working now.

Hi all,

I am having an issue with Integration. i am using LAL and it seems that whenever I enter a new area ( based on starting in riverwood and going across the river) i get a ctd when opening esc/inv menu. Saving and loading within riverwood work fine, but i cannot leave riverwood without the ctd in the menus. I have done my best to resolve this, but after removing many mods and browsing the support forum, i have not found a solution yet.

2 logs and my mod organiser loadorder and plugin list are attached.

any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

Edit: ive gone through some other logs (let me know if you need them) and found these lines that looks to me like it is the problem:

[06/01/2019 - 07:54:03PM] Error: Cannot call GetLeveledActorBase() on a None object, aborting function call
[06/01/2019 - 07:54:03PM] Error: Cannot call GetName() on a None object, aborting function call
[06/01/2019 - 07:54:03PM] Error: Cannot call HasKeywordString() on a None object, aborting function call

just to reiterate the crash does not happen when integration is removed.

also thanks again. 

Papyrus.1.logPapyrus.0.logplugins.txtloadorder.txt

[Zad]: Actor is not loaded (Or is otherwise invalid). Aborting.

??

Throughout the period ~90 saves (over 20 real hour, many events happened) I managed to avoid DD-restraints ?, but now the trouble has happened.
When you try to remove DD, struggle animation does not play. Although on the old save everything is fine. So this is not a problem fnis or the mod itself. Something is blocking the launch of the animation and this is something was saved in the save game.

Are there any chances to cure without a rollback to the old save?

log event

Spoiler

old save. worked

[05/26/2019 - 06:40:37PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Селина: Черный кожаный кляп (Шар)(Простой))
[05/26/2019 - 06:40:41PM] [Zad]: Sending device event DeviceEquippedGag(Селина:1)
[05/26/2019 - 06:40:41PM] [Zad]: OnEffectStart(gag-noFood)
[05/26/2019 - 06:40:41PM] [Zad]: OnEffectStart(gag)
[05/26/2019 - 06:40:41PM] [Zad]: StoreInFridge(gag-noFood)
[05/26/2019 - 06:40:41PM] [Zad]: SyncInventory(): Equipping Gag.
[05/26/2019 - 06:40:46PM] [Zad]: OnUnequipped(Селина: Черный кожаный кляп (Шар)(Простой))
[05/26/2019 - 06:40:48PM] [Zad]: Difficulty modifier applied: 0.100000 [setting: 8]
[05/26/2019 - 06:40:48PM] [Zad]: Difficulty modifier applied: 1.375000 [setting: 2]
[05/26/2019 - 06:40:48PM] [Zad]: StartThirdPersonAnimation(Селина,ft_struggle_gag_1)
[05/26/2019 - 06:40:48PM] [Zad]: Debug-1
[05/26/2019 - 06:40:48PM] [Zad]: Debug-2
[05/26/2019 - 06:40:48PM] [Zad]: Debug-3
[05/26/2019 - 06:40:48PM] [Zad]: Debug-4
[05/26/2019 - 06:40:48PM] [Zad]: Debug-5
[05/26/2019 - 06:40:48PM] [Zad]: Debug-7
[05/26/2019 - 06:40:48PM] [Zad]: Debug-8
[05/26/2019 - 06:40:48PM] [Zad]: Debug-9
[05/26/2019 - 06:40:58PM] [Zad]: EndThirdPersonAnimation(Селина,[False, False])
[05/26/2019 - 06:40:59PM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[05/26/2019 - 06:40:59PM] [Zad]: Difficulty modifier applied: 0.250000 [setting: 7]
[05/26/2019 - 06:40:59PM] [Zad]: Sending device event DeviceRemovedGag(Селина:1)
[05/26/2019 - 06:40:59PM] [Zad]: RemoveDevice called for Черный кожаный кляп (Шар)(Простой)
[05/26/2019 - 06:40:59PM] [Zad]: Acquired mutex, removing Черный кожаный кляп (Шар)(Простой)
[05/26/2019 - 06:40:59PM] [Zad]: OnEffectFinish(gag-noFood)
[05/26/2019 - 06:40:59PM] [Zad]: RemoveFromFridge(gag-noFood)
[05/26/2019 - 06:40:59PM] [Zad]: OnEffectFinish(gag)
[05/26/2019 - 06:40:59PM] [Zad]: OnUnequipped(Селина: Черный кожаный кляп (Шар)(Простой))
[05/26/2019 - 06:40:59PM] [Zad]: Detected removal token. Done.
[05/26/2019 - 06:41:00PM] [Zad]: SyncInventory(): Nothing needs to be done.

current save. broken

[05/26/2019 - 06:37:18PM] [Zad]: OnUnequipped(Селина: Черный кожаный кляп (Кольцо)(Простой))
[05/26/2019 - 06:37:19PM] [Zad]: Difficulty modifier applied: 0.100000 [setting: 8]
[05/26/2019 - 06:37:19PM] [Zad]: Difficulty modifier applied: 1.375000 [setting: 2]
[05/26/2019 - 06:37:19PM] [Zad]: StartThirdPersonAnimation(Селина,ft_struggle_gag_1)
[05/26/2019 - 06:37:19PM] [Zad]: Debug-1
[05/26/2019 - 06:37:19PM] [Zad]: Actor is not loaded (Or is otherwise invalid). Aborting.
[05/26/2019 - 06:37:31PM] [Zad]: EndThirdPersonAnimation(Селина,[False, False])
[05/26/2019 - 06:37:31PM] [Zad]: UpdateControls()
[05/26/2019 - 06:37:31PM] [Zad]: Difficulty modifier applied: 0.250000 [setting: 7]
[05/26/2019 - 06:37:31PM] [Zad]: Sending device event DeviceRemovedGag(Селина:1)
[05/26/2019 - 06:37:31PM] [Zad]: RemoveDevice called for Черный кожаный кляп (Кольцо)(Простой)
[05/26/2019 - 06:37:31PM] [Zad]: Acquired mutex, removing Черный кожаный кляп (Кольцо)(Простой)
[05/26/2019 - 06:37:31PM] [Zad]: OnEffectFinish(gag)
[05/26/2019 - 06:37:31PM] [Zad]: OnEffectFinish(gag-noFood)
[05/26/2019 - 06:37:31PM] [Zad]: RemoveFromFridge(gag-noFood)
[05/26/2019 - 06:37:31PM] [Zad]: OnUnequipped(Селина: Черный кожаный кляп (Кольцо)(Простой))
[05/26/2019 - 06:37:32PM] [Zad]: Detected removal token. Done.
[05/26/2019 - 06:37:32PM] [Zad]: SyncInventory(): Nothing needs to be done.

mods

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Heretical Resources.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
Inn Girls Resources.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Heels Sound.esm
dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Apachii_DivineEleganceStore.esm
daymoyl.esm
SMSkyrim.esp
EFFCore.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
MiasLair.esp
Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
Animated Dragon Wings.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp
Better Dynamic Snow.esp
TrueStormsAOS2Combo.esp
Water.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - Patch.esp
Rebirth Monster.esp
Rebirth Monster - SIC Patch.esp
Immersive Monster Girls.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
BDIC.esp
SexLabAnimalSex.esp
SexLabAnimalSexDawn.esp
SexualizedVampireLord.esp
Better Towns Textures.esp
BTT -  Better Dynamic Snow.esp
OwenHoliday-HearthFire-WindstadManor_Fortify.esp
ClimatesOftamrielCombo.esp
TownsAndCitiesEnhanced.esp
SkyUI.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenu2.esp
iHUD.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-DG-DB-Immersive Creatures EBT Patch.esp
AOS2_EBT Patch.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuOverlays.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
Skyrim Bards JeffWinner and Malukah.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
BreezehomeByLupus.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
MilkModCombo.esp
Immersive Wenches.esp
FNIS.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SLAL_K4Anims.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
KomAnimScaler.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
HDTSextoys.esp
zzEstrus.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
EstrusSpider.esp
BFSEffects.esp
VioLens.esp
Potions.esp
VampireNoris.esp
PassiveWeaponEnchantmentRecharging.esp
UniqueWeaponsRedone.esp
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
Apropos.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
Customizable Camera.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
AcquisitiveSoulGemMultithreaded.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
SkyPerkCombo.esp
Uncapped Perks - Magic.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
SLSW Addicted.esp
Populated Cities Towns Villages.esp
Colorful_Magic.esp
Lost Magic.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
MidasSkyrim.esp
ssapbwk.esp
zdd.esp
Devious Cidhna.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
SFO - Dragonborn.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
Populated Solstheim.esp
Populated Dungeons Caves Ruins.esp
SexistGuards.esp
HavenBag.esp
LadyHorus_TERA.esp
Luxury Collection.esp
DEM Collection.esp
Immersive Jewelry.esp
CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
ImmersiveFP.esp
BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp
Devious Devices - Equip.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
RapeTattoos.esp
FadeTattoos.esp
GoToBedLE.esp
hydra_slavegirls.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
00RadialContainers.esp
SexLab Extra Voices.esp
Random Vampire Attacks in Towns Disabled.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
Serana.esp
Marriable Serana.esp
NIOVHH.esp
TGNoToNocturnal.esp
SMSkyrim - Encounters.esp
Bandit_Honeypot.esp
DeviousTraps.esp
QuickLight.esp
DD_Helpers.esp
Deviously Enslaved.esp
Plane Optimization.esp
Shiva's Vanilla Clothing Replacer.esp
SLA Monitor Widget.esp
KomAnimObjects.esp
WetFunction.esp
XPMSE.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
Beautifulwomen.esp
Mirai Mannequin HF.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
Tattoos.esp
NMFWLM_legendary_edition.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX2.esp
Natural Lighting Vivid Atmospherics TS.esp
iNeed.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
GPPoses.esp
SnowFall Weathers.esp
Better Vampires.esp
FISS.esp
Laura's Bondage Shop.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
Precious style eyes.esp
SL_shrines.esp
Treeswinedave.esp
ElysiumEstate.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
DCL dollmaker shop.esp
Devious Devices For Him.esp
DeviousFollowers.esp
The Manipulator.esp
SexLab Approach.esp
SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
xazPrisonOverhaulPatched.esp
Hjerim.esp
Eyes of Aber.esp
ADEC_SuccubusArmor.esp
altvamplord.esp
Vampire Wings.esp
LB VampLord.esp
HDT Piercingsets.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ccas_starts.esp
beinz_plugin.esp
AKSkyrimUnderground.esp
P1FlyingRing.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
CGame.esp
ClothCombo.esp
MelodicCombo.esp
CD_Custom.esp
HairsCut.esp
all_patch.esp

I have decided a few days ago to finally install a ENB, and while I do enjoy it a lot it seems to break blindfolds for me, it doesn't seem to properly block out the sky and so you can see the landscape through silhouettes.

The ENB in question is Vividian ENB with brighter nights setting for Pure Weather compatibility (Which I also have of course)

Spoiler

20190602002648_1.thumb.jpg.74057c6d19bbbb20d2c38cb40fb07cda.jpg

I remember someone suggesting turning on "UseOriginalPostProcessing" in the enbseries.ini and I have tried that but it didn't work.

Interrestingely is the fact that this only appears to happen if I put on the blindfold when outside, if It is worn inside and I go outside everything is much much darker and I can't see if a similar issue persists.

Any help and suggestion would be welcome, thank you.

Edit: Just realized I forgot to mention that I am using the Dark Fog blindfold mode.

14 minutes ago, Ursur1major said:

I have decided a few days ago to finally install a ENB, and while I do enjoy it a lot it seems to break blindfolds for me, it doesn't seem to properly block out the sky and so you can see the landscape through silhouettes.

I struggled with this problem some month back and i can't clearly remember what the solution was. Try if SLDisparity renders blur, doublevision and those effects? Because blindfold relies on having blur, the issue could be in enblocal.ini or even your skyrim ini files. Try google skyrim (radial?) blur configs too.

enblocal.ini example that i have, where blindfolds work:

RemoveBlur=false

EnableOcclusionCulling=false

UseDefferedRendering=false  <- Setting this false might disable your ENBseries, i only have ENBoost so that's fine

10 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

I struggled with this problem some month back and i can't clearly remember what the solution was. Try if SLDisparity renders blur, doublevision and those effects? Because blindfold relies on having blur, the issue could be in enblocal.ini or even your skyrim ini files. Try google skyrim (radial?) blur configs too.

enblocal.ini example that i have, where blindfolds work:

RemoveBlur=false 

EnableOcclusionCulling=false 

UseDefferedRendering=false  <- Setting this false might disable your ENBseries, i only have ENBoost so that's fine

These do not seem to work, I am also using Dark Fog Blindfold Mode which I just realized I forgot to mention

I've narrowed it down a bit although I'm not one hundred percent sure if that's THE cause or even the entire cause but I think what I see through the blindfold is the godrays from the ENB. See Spoilers for screenshot taken outside Whiterun while wearing a blindfold during the day as an example. At least I think those are godrays?

Spoiler

20190602014827_1.thumb.jpg.538899b9588ca3e64f226591209fe6bf.jpg

Would appreciate it a lot if someone could help me out with this, thank you.

Hi i have a short question. The struggling animation on an armbinder/yoke, is this animation removed from version 4.2 or is mine not working? I've made an update a few days ago and now for the first time i was in an armbinder and was wondering why the struggle animation isn't played.

I looked at my animations folder. Actually the animations are all there and also in the list. I'm wondering why they aren't working because all other animation i've seen so far are working.

It seems that this animation isn't working as well as the new Foot unlock animation and the struggeling with a yoke.

The bound arms animation is working, the walking in any direction with the devices also.

after the first installement at least the foot animation were working. But i run into some problems with other mods (like cursed loot v8.3) and deinstalled all the three DD mods (Assets, Integration and Expansion) and installed them again. i don't know whats wrong this time.

I installed first Integration, then Assets and last expansion. After that Cursed Loot and last but not least Devious follower. Is that the right order to install these?

I really can't figured it out why the heck the struggling animations didn't work anymore but all the other animations.

Edit:

I found the problem. It's the mod Sexlabapproach Redux. Sometimes i realized that this mod interferring with devious follower and after i click the reset Button in mcm of approach, devious follower was working again. so i just tested it on this problem and after clicking the reset button the animations working again. Thats weird.

I'm having trouble getting my bodyslider to pick up the devious devices mods. I used a mod manager to install the mods and I can see some of the devices however some i can't. I had to manually drop folders into the bodyslide folders in order for the bodyslider to show the DDX and DDA in the outfit slot but i'm having trouble installing this one. After I manually installed the folders and ran bodyslide some of the devices became visible and started working properly but some are still missing.  The requirements says this mod needs bodyslide, i've installed the mod with the nexus mod manager (or vortex or whatever its called) but I can't see it in the bodyslide outfit. Any help installing this mod would be helpful. 

2 minutes ago, Nazguli Tyvek said:

I'm having trouble getting my bodyslider to pick up the devious devices mods. I used a mod manager to install the mods and I can see some of the devices however some i can't. I had to manually drop folders into the bodyslide folders in order for the bodyslider to show the DDX and DDA in the outfit slot but i'm having trouble installing this one. After I manually installed the folders and ran bodyslide some of the devices became visible and started working properly but some are still missing.  The requirements says this mod needs bodyslide, i've installed the mod with the nexus mod manager (or vortex or whatever its called) but I can't see it in the bodyslide outfit. Any help installing this mod would be helpful. 

All of the devious devices that need to be built in BodySlide are part of Assets or Expansion. Integration itself has no BodySlide files at all. I can't help with Vortex, as I use MO, but one thing to look out for with DDx is that the slider sets seem to be scattered across various groups, including some that fall into the Unassigned category.

10 minutes ago, SleepyJim said:

All of the devious devices that need to be built in BodySlide are part of Assets or Expansion. Integration itself has no BodySlide files at all. I can't help with Vortex, as I use MO, but one thing to look out for with DDx is that the slider sets seem to be scattered across various groups, including some that fall into the Unassigned category.

I found the problem. I missed some of the files when I was installing the other mods manually. I got everything working now. Thanks for the quick reply. 

Hello, I have some problems with the metal bras. The breast clip through them especially during movment. You can see the nipples and different parts of the skin. Bodyslide didn't fix this and I have no ideas what to do anymore. i use an older version because slaverun isn't compatible with the new ones.

1609830066_skyrimbra.jpg.a06ee05f5ed924e03b87162e4b92e60b.jpg
807210357_Lydiabra.jpg.ac8896c0dfa9e92c655b8f53dfd2c129.jpg

3 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Hello, I have some problems with the metal bras. The breast clip through them especially during movment. You can see the nipples and different parts of the skin. Bodyslide didn't fix this and I have no ideas what to do anymore. i use an older version because slaverun isn't compatible with the new ones.

Reveal hidden contents

1609830066_skyrimbra.jpg.a06ee05f5ed924e03b87162e4b92e60b.jpg
807210357_Lydiabra.jpg.ac8896c0dfa9e92c655b8f53dfd2c129.jpg

You can try if there's some player posted patch for latest DD in Slaveruns comment section. And somewhere was option to scale breasts smaller when using bra, i think it might be an option in Cursed Loot.

1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

You can try if there's some player posted patch for latest DD in Slaveruns comment section. And somewhere was option to scale breasts smaller when using bra, i think it might be an option in Cursed Loot. 

I don't use Cursed loot. Is there an easier way to fix this problem with the not working bras?

2 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I don't use Cursed loot. Is there an easier way to fix this problem with the not working bras?

I make two presets in bodyslide nude and armored reducing nipples to the lowest setting an adding the push up effect for armor conversions. The. Nude version is the main or first then I change it for armor an create a second preset.

so...for some reason, gags from DDI aren't blocking the ability to talk to npcs, for me.

after looking at the dialog topics,branches and views in tes5edit, I noticed that gag-speak is connected to zadGagQuest, while the gagspeak view is connected to zadQuest, and zadGagQuest doesnt appear to referenced by anything other than the dialog branches. quest is set to auto start, so it should be working...

this makes me wonder...was gagspeak just flat-out disabled? Or is it part of some code shift that isn't complete yet?

5 hours ago, Khe said:

so...for some reason, gags from DDI aren't blocking the ability to talk to npcs, for me.

after looking at the dialog topics,branches and views in tes5edit, I noticed that gag-speak is connected to zadGagQuest, while the gagspeak view is connected to zadQuest, and zadGagQuest doesnt appear to referenced by anything other than the dialog branches. quest is set to auto start, so it should be working...

this makes me wonder...was gagspeak just flat-out disabled? Or is it part of some code shift that isn't complete yet?

Make sure you're running an up to date DDi, and that any patches are also for the latest version.

I'm Looking for pre-v4.0 versions of the Mods Devious Devices Integration, Devious Devices Expansion, and Deviously Cursed Loot

While wonderful mods, the 4.0 increase of animations kinda borked my build, what with Sexlab's animation maximum. I never backed up the previous version, and now that I've come back to skyrim after an extended break i find that I kinda want the older version to play the game with and combine them with some fun SLAL packs. (I fully admit it's my own god-damn fault for not backing up, but there you go.)

Does anyone know where I could find the older versions? Or was anyone smarter than me, backed them up and would they be willing to share?

I posted this in Request & Find, but got no real answer. Does anyone have an idea where i might find a pre-4.0 version?

5 minutes ago, Warlord_Pipsqueak said:

I posted this in Request & Find, but got no real answer. Does anyone have an idea where i might find a pre-4.0 version?

It makes no sense to install outdated versions of the DD framework, since pretty much all DD content mods need the 4.x version.

26 minutes ago, Kimy said:

It makes no sense to install outdated versions of the DD framework, since pretty much all DD content mods need the 4.x version.

Yes, but i'm trying not to have to Reinstall everything. All the mods i'm using are older versions. Like i mentioned, I was on an extended break for a while. I had the game as I wanted (stable, working, that sort of thing) , and while I could redo the entire build with updated mods, i'd really rather not. Not right now, anyway. So it kinda does make sense, sorta.