4 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Are you actually selecting a HDT body and preset in Bodyslide? You can't just use any preset you find in Nexus. I use MO2 myself and this whole issue sounds so weird, there has to be some error in the process you install mods. What do you do with overwrite files for example, move them higher in a new mod? Because their place is at the bottom, even if that is a new mod. If unsure, just leave them be in Overwrite.

What is the provider for your skeleton.hkx? It should be XPMS(Extended), check in data tab if unsure (data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\ and character assets female\ ) :

skeleton.png.433e80957fd28a8c518f409f62e39007.png

Speaking for myself, I got a crash if I left them in overwrite, ie very last item, or created a new mod which I put at bottom of L/H pane mods list - below xpmse, or even if just above xpmse in L/H pane

When I was searching various places to try to work out what was happening, I did find one reference to a problem Bodyslide might have with Racemenu's racemorphs plugin, which i do have  and always have had, installed.  Unfortunately, I didn't keep a copy, or bookmark it ?

18 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

I did find one reference to a problem Bodyslide might have with Racemenu's racemorphs plugin, which i do have  and always have had, installed.  Unfortunately, I didn't keep a copy, or bookmark it ?

Racemenu 3.4.5 comes with NiOverride SKSE plugin. It looks like i have hidden the RaceMenuPlugin.esp file, it's not required.

There was also some discussion about configuring the CrashFixes:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/96880-racemenu-morphs-uunp/

1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

Racemenu 3.4.5 comes with NiOverride SKSE plugin. It looks like i have hidden the RaceMenuPlugin.esp file, it's not required.

There was also some discussion about configuring the CrashFixes:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/96880-racemenu-morphs-uunp/

Ok.  Thanks for the info.  I'll bear it in mind for next time

FWIW, and for the benefit of others, in case it means more to them than it probably does to me ??, I have both Racemenu plugins active in the games referred to, ie RaceMenu.esp and RaceMenuPlugin.esp. 

However, at this point I'm not taking the latter out of this game's load order, given that it's 6th after the esm list ?

EDIT  Should have added that I also have Bodyslide's RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp installed further down the load order, and I think that might be what the article I referred to was talking about.  Can't be sure tho

15 hours ago, Zaflis said:

There is no problem at all putting Bodyslide output higher in your left pane of MO. It's just mesh data and it gets loaded when its ESP(s) get(s) loaded.

You can see if its being overwritten or not because MO shows you, so you can put it wherever is convenient left-pane-wise, and even overwrite it with other Bodyslide output, if you like, and though that would be silly, it wouldn't break your game.

4 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

You can see if its being overwritten or not because MO shows you, so you can put it wherever is convenient left-pane-wise,...

That's the thing, do people actually look at that and understand what it overwrites or gets overwritten by? What if they put overwrites even before cursed loot and main bodyslide mod? It would be using main installed files? It's not even far fetched if they made overwrite mod before coming to LL, and MO "conveniently" places new mods last.

3 hours ago, Zaflis said:

That's the thing, do people actually look at that and understand what it overwrites or gets overwritten by? What if they put overwrites even before cursed loot and main bodyslide mod? It would be using main installed files? It's not even far fetched if they made overwrite mod before coming to LL, and MO "conveniently" places new mods last.

Can I plead 'Not Guilty'?

Hey guys,

Just wanted to start by saying that I absolutely love this mod, and it goes a long way to completing my vision of a slavery filled Skyrim.

I am however running into a small animation issue.....

As it is now, when I equip a follower with an animation-changing DD device, when stationary, the follower adopts the pose that is to be expected :

(High Security Armbinder, Iron  Yoke, Hobble Dress Extreme) Idle

ArmbinderIN.jpg.2debef2c8f1cdc49d4bf9cfa6a020296.jpgYokeIn.jpg.76f351cad7de28f4cb7f80a3b995da01.jpgHobbleIn.jpg.17bbae6e4766591234b6878b730e72ea.jpg

Once they start moving, however the animation breaks, and they switch between the expected animation, and what seems like a FNIS Sexy Move walk:

(High Security Armbinder, Iron  Yoke, Hobble Dress Extreme) Walking

ArmbinderWalking.jpg.92ceea1fd828f71db6ac0b0092da189d.jpgYokeWalking.jpg.11264336bb0835fd0a549375d7651782.jpgHobbleWalking.jpg.ae6ddd13eedea4f8b4ef4974bb38ac8f.jpg

I'm not sure if this is the expected behavior when these two mods are installed together, or if I have done something wrong.

On some earlier posts in the forum some people had issues with "Earlier" versions of FNIS sexy move, but this is the newest version, 7.1.

To make troubleshooting easier, I've installed mods only up to the point at which I see the problem appear.

I have also attached the Papyrus log from the session when I took these pictures; I'm not a papyrus expert, but assuming that Janessa is the

[ActorBase < (000B9982)>] mentioned in the papyrus file, the animations called seem to match up with what happened.

Papyrus.0.log

Additionally i have attached my mod load order, and a screenshot detailing the versions of the mods. 

Lastly attached is the content of the output window after running FNIS XXL 7.4.5 with said mods.

FNIS XXL Output.txt

With this load order I'm only around ~4600 Animations, so the amount shouldn't be an issue.

Any and all help solving this issue would be appreciated.

Thank You!

MOD LOAD ORDER

Load Order.png

MOD VERSIONS

PluginVersions.png

So I narrowed it down to this exact mod. Having DDi activated causes infinite loading to my clean test save. Literally disabling this mod and nothing else on a semi-heavily modded game fixes my problem. Is this a known issue? What files do you want me to upload to to figure out what's causing it? And where can i find previous versions of DDi to try?

20 minutes ago, ritalmao said:

So I narrowed it down to this exact mod. Having DDi activated causes infinite loading to my clean test save. Literally disabling this mod and nothing else on a semi-heavily modded game fixes my problem. Is this a known issue? What files do you want me to upload to to figure out what's causing it? And where can i find previous versions of DDi to try?

A good start is posting your load order and mod versions.

1 hour ago, jimmyyu said:

A good start is posting your load order and mod versions.

Latest versions of everything and ran bodyslide as usual. I use loot to sort my order, sometimes i add certain rules according to authors' suggestions. DDa, DDi and DDx seem to be in the correct order.

Edit: Made a smash patch with no luck, still stuck on infinite loading screen. Not frozen mind you, music plays in the background, the loading screen models move as normal but nothing ever loads. I'm assuming it's a problem with the too many scripts DDi has, could that be the case? Also, searching "infinite load" on this topic shows that others also have had infinite loading screens because of this mod...

Edit 2: Safety Load helps to get past the infinite loading screen, HOWEVER, safety load is not fixing anything, it only masks the problem so you can get past the loading screen, the game is bound to be unstable anyway. Does anyone have a solution?

plugins.txt

9 hours ago, jimmyyu said:

I'm not sure if this is the expected behavior when these two mods are installed together, or if I have done something wrong.

On some earlier posts in the forum some people had issues with "Earlier" versions of FNIS sexy move, but this is the newest version, 7.1.

To make troubleshooting easier, I've installed mods only up to the point at which I see the problem appear.

Unfortunately, it is what you should expect.

Sexy Move doesn't care about other mods setting overrides and just sets its own, constantly, so anything else that uses them will get broken. Crawling too I should expect.

Another issue with Sexy Move is that historically the XPMSE ESP and scripts were so performance draining/script lagging that they would wreck any hope of an LL mod working.

Supposedly, XPMSE is much better now in how it checks ... something I can't even remember, it's on the FNIS page somewhere in the release notes ... so performance is better. I haven't tested Sexy Move since this change though. Not sure if Sexy Move performance improved at all.

Instead of Sexy Move, you can simply install a walk replacement animation, which is just a different animation for walk, and (almost) all NPCs of a given gender will get it, and it won't require any scripting or overrides to work.

SM's newest version contains a fix for overriding DDI's AA. Use that! Also, yes, kill XMPSE.esp with vigor. It's 100% unneeded for the skeleton to work. It's for the alternate weapon positions most players don't even use.

1 hour ago, Kimy said:

Also, yes, kill XMPSE.esp with vigor. It's 100% unneeded for the skeleton to work. It's for the alternate weapon positions most players don't even use.

One thing that the XMPSE esp fixes is related to ragdolls... When I first disabled it after reading recommendations to do so, I found it nearly impossible to drag/move corpses.

However that that said, the issue can be fixed by using other mods to just change the correct values without adding all the other stuff XMPSE.esp does.

2 hours ago, ritalmao said:

Edit: Made a smash patch with no luck, still stuck on infinite loading screen. Not frozen mind you, music plays in the background, the loading screen models move as normal but nothing ever loads. I'm assuming it's a problem with the too many scripts DDi has, could that be the case? Also, searching "infinite load" on this topic shows that others also have had infinite loading screens because of this mod...

Edit 2: Safety Load helps to get past the infinite loading screen, HOWEVER, safety load is not fixing anything, it only masks the problem so you can get past the loading screen, the game is bound to be unstable anyway. Does anyone have a solution?

Infinite load isn't typically a mod issue as much as Oldrim's instability being exposed by having a heavy script load in your game.  "Safety Load" which I assume is a mod, is likely just automating the technique many people use manually to avoid infinite load - loading a save file with minimal mods, or typing "coc qasmoke" into console on the main menu to load up the test cell before loading their game.

I believe the issue is related to trying to load "all" of the game's assets and scripts at once at the same time, causing the game to hang.  Loading the test cell first lets the game get a big portion of those pre-loaded, before you add the mod data on top.

However, needing to use these techniques to load your game does not mean it is unstable, just that it a heavy load order. DDi is massive compared to most mods, so it makes sense that just adding/removing it would change if you get infinite loads or not.  I've played on the same save file for years without having the file become brokenly unstable, and I've had to use the qasmoke trick from day 1.

1 minute ago, Reesewow said:

Infinite load isn't typically a mod issue as much as Oldrim's instability being exposed by having a heavy script load in your game.  "Safety Load" which I assume is a mod, is likely just automating the technique many people use manually to avoid infinite load - loading a save file with minimal mods, or typing "coc qasmoke" into console on the main menu to load up the test cell before loading their game.

I believe the issue is related to trying to load "all" of the game's assets and scripts at once at the same time, causing the game to hang.  Loading the test cell first lets the game get a big portion of those pre-loaded, before you add the mod data on top.

However, needing to use these techniques to load your game does not mean it is unstable, just that it a heavy load order. DDi is massive compared to most mods, so it makes sense that just adding/removing it would change if you get infinite loads or not.  I've played on the same save file for years without having the file become brokenly unstable, and I've had to use the qasmoke trick from day 1.

You got a load order you can share so i can get an idea of what combination of mods is considered stable?

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

Unfortunately, it is what you should expect.

Sexy Move doesn't care about other mods setting overrides and just sets its own, constantly, so anything else that uses them will get broken. Crawling too I should expect.

Another issue with Sexy Move is that historically the XPMSE ESP and scripts were so performance draining/script lagging that they would wreck any hope of an LL mod working.

Supposedly, XPMSE is much better now in how it checks ... something I can't even remember, it's on the FNIS page somewhere in the release notes ... so performance is better. I haven't tested Sexy Move since this change though. Not sure if Sexy Move performance improved at all.

Instead of Sexy Move, you can simply install a walk replacement animation, which is just a different animation for walk, and (almost) all NPCs of a given gender will get it, and it won't require any scripting or overrides to work.

Perfect!  That was going to be my next solution.

Worst comes to worst,I should just be able to extract the sexy walk and run animations I like from SM and use them to replace the  generic female animations, right?

1 hour ago, Kimy said:

SM's newest version contains a fix for overriding DDI's AA. Use that! Also, yes, kill XMPSE.esp with vigor. It's 100% unneeded for the skeleton to work. It's for the alternate weapon positions most players don't even use.

I'll try out disabling XMPSE then!  Where is that option for Sexy Move? 

In MCM (because I am playing a male PC) all I see is:

20190517124447_1.jpg.ae1d8b1b379011c5fe96dc871b65c3ab.jpg

Am I missing a patch or something?

5 minutes ago, ritalmao said:

You got a load order you can share so i can get an idea of what combination of mods is considered stable?

Not one that would be useful - my load order is 241 mods long with a handful of bashed-together mods, and is manually sorted with the assistance of TES5Edit to check conflicts when I change something.  I don't use LOOT, but it probably is better to use that than nothing.  Essentially you'll learn what works and doesn't by experience. 

Basic recommendations - don't change your mod's load positions in a save file, use a save cleaner whenever you remove a mod (or start a new game) and put mods you want to "win" any conflict below other mods in your load order.  Would also recommend checking papyrus logs on occasion to make sure you aren't having stack-dumps, as those will destroy a save file's stability and usually mean you are overloaded or have a script conflict.

IMO try out your current load order in-game before you decide it is unstable - framerate and script health are likely more important for your enjoyment long-term.  Usually when you have a serious mod conflict, it will be pretty obvious as it will straight-up break one or more of your mods.  I wouldn't worry about infinite load assuming you can work around it - more serious are crashes on load (dependency missing or mod conflict).

There is no option for the SM fix and none is needed. It was included a while back after I reported the issue to its author.

Don't ask me how to make SM work for a male PC. I never played one. But I take it that you can just tell it to leave the player anims alone, no?

37 minutes ago, Kimy said:

There is no option for the SM fix and none is needed. It was included a while back after I reported the issue to its author.

Don't ask me how to make SM work for a male PC. I never played one. But I take it that you can just tell it to leave the player anims alone, no?

I'm not trying to ask how to make it work for a male PC, just stating that's why the Player Character options are missing.

There isn't any info about that on the Nexus Page, MCM or installer, so I figured it must be an additional patch or something. 

I tried changing both load order and the order in which i installed the mods, but unfortunately I'm still getting stuff like this:

[05/17/2019 - 12:49:08AM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: [ActorBase < (000B9982)>] group: _mtturn base: 1 number: 0
[05/17/2019 - 12:49:08AM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: DeviousDevices Actor: [ActorBase < (000B9982)>] group: _mtidle base: 1 number: 0
[05/17/2019 - 12:49:15AM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: FNIS Sexy Move Actor: [ActorBase < (000B9982)>] group: _mt base: 19 number: 1
[05/17/2019 - 12:49:22AM] Found 0 nakedActors
[05/17/2019 - 12:49:22AM] slaScanner start time is ....498.273010
[05/17/2019 - 12:49:22AM] Found 3 arousedActors
[05/17/2019 - 12:49:24AM] slaScanner end time is ....500.039001
[05/17/2019 - 12:49:24AM] Next update in 120.000000
[05/17/2019 - 12:49:26AM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: FNIS Sexy Move Actor: [ActorBase < (000B9982)>] group: _mt base: 19 number: 1
[05/17/2019 - 12:49:36AM] FNIS aa SetAnimGroup mod: FNIS Sexy Move Actor: [ActorBase < (000B9982)>] group: _mt base: 19 number: 1

fore made FNIS SM, right?

4 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Safety Load is one thing (i don't actually need it), but there is other one i do use https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85443 (Load Game CTD Fix) which is made for heavy mod setups.

And obviously https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72725 (Crash Fixes)... but who here didn't already have that?

Apparently, crash fixes causes crashes when more nasty critters is activated. Incompatibility with the horse skeleton as the author says. No idea how that makes sense.

On 9/28/2013 at 2:40 AM, Min said:

Intuitive Interfaces: No need to use spells, shouts, or other quirky methods to enjoy these devices! Just click them in your inventory and choose what you want to do with them via the easy to use interaction menu! 

Can someone tell me how to use this in game?  Clicking the devices normally just equips them.  Is there a button I need to hold?

10 hours ago, Calich said:

Is there any way to change the placement of plugs? Anal plugs seem to be placed a bit lower than they should, they don't actually appear to be going into my character's butt. This is with UNPB and SG textures.

How low is that? Screenshot is needed. Only thing that will affect that is how you use Bodyslide. You can in extreme case even modify the plugs with it. But you propably forgot to batch build the body and devices, seeing that is your first post. There are many guides around.