Can anybody explain please why devious devises has no compatibility patches to frostfall?

Probably it's very strange that for example straitjacket give no coverage and warmth. For my opinion it should give you very poor amount of coverage and warmth, but of course not zero.

Not sure how much work that would be, but i'd really like it if there were versions of catsuits and hobble dresses with open zippers. Then dialogues a là "Can you help me with those restraints?" could offer the answer "Sure! Let me make this thing less tight.", and a couple of other things. :)

21 minutes ago, keter682 said:

Can anybody explain please why devious devises has no compatibility patches to frostfall?

Probably it's very strange that for example straitjacket give no coverage and warmth. For my opinion it should give you very poor amount of coverage and warmth, but of course not zero.

Because it's unlikely devices would work that way. There are mods that use devices which provide FF support, and there are mods that'll give you a chance to warm up while bound - via sex for example. Then you can literally fuck for your life. 

On 4/13/2018 at 7:06 AM, qawsedrftg765 said:

To answer your question, for my standard load order atm I am just using Sacrosanct,

But I tried just dawngaurd and it worked well. But there is one more thing.

Sacrosanct adds the option to "drain" people, which follows the same 'feeding' animation, would it be possible to block that as well?

In the image below feeding is blocked with DDVampGagFix.esp & sacrosanct installed but it only blocks 'feed'.

Thanks for the help btw :smiley:

EDIT: The "-" is supposed to say pickpocket but I had a mod that removes most words like 'pickup, open, pickpocket' and so on. It isn't to do with the patch or the vamp mods.

I know it's almost a year later but if you haven't found a gag fix for Sacrosanct or you haven't made one yourself try the patch I've attached below.

I didn't test it extensively but wearing a gag as a Sacrosanct vampire will block any and all feeding or draining options. If you're gagged and try to feed after using Seduction you'll just initiate usual DD gag dialogue. If you try to feed or drain while a NPC is sleeping you'll initiate gag dialogue or go straight to the Pickpocket menu if you're sneaking. Combat or Sneak feeding after they're unlocked won't work either if gagged. As soon as you remove the gag you can go right back to feeding, though. Basically be damn careful if you're gagged as a vampire!

Should be obvious but make sure this patch loads after Sacrosanct.

Devious Devices - Sacrosanct Gag Fix.esp

On 1/3/2019 at 7:43 PM, Nazzzgul666 said:
On 1/3/2019 at 7:16 PM, keter682 said:

Probably it's very strange that for example straitjacket give no coverage and warmth. For my opinion it should give you very poor amount of coverage and warmth, but of course not zero

Because it's unlikely devices would work that way. There are mods that use devices which provide FF support, and there are mods that'll give you a chance to warm up while bound - via sex for example. Then you can literally fuck for your life. 

If I'm not mistaken, Devious Devices *do* work with Frostfall, sort of. Once equipped, each decive should give you the default coverage/warmth rating for its body slot. So a catsuit/dress/straitjacket should be treated as a standard unknown body clothing, gloves/mittens as gloves, hoods/gasmasks as helmets (I think), and boots as, well, boots.

However, due to the nature DD is set up with the split inventory and rendered devices, you will *not* see the warmth/coverage rating when looking at an unequipped device in your inventory. The item you look at there is not the one you actually wear once you equip it (lock it on) -- that setup sounds weird but is there to make the device hider work. It's also the reason why Frostfall's MCM won't show the names of the worn items when going into its customize armor ratings screen and wearing devious device.

If I'm not mistaken, Devious Devices *do* work with Frostfall, sort of.

You are right. You can customize their coverage and warmth values. It's in the FF MCM. Just set it as it pleases you. The higher, the better.

21 hours ago, UnEvenSteven said:

I know it's almost a year later but if you haven't found a gag fix for Sacrosanct or you haven't made one yourself try the patch I've attached below.

I didn't test it extensively but wearing a gag as a Sacrosanct vampire will block any and all feeding or draining options. If you're gagged and try to feed after using Seduction you'll just initiate usual DD gag dialogue. If you try to feed or drain while a NPC is sleeping you'll initiate gag dialogue or go straight to the Pickpocket menu if you're sneaking. Combat or Sneak feeding after they're unlocked won't work either if gagged. As soon as you remove the gag you can go right back to feeding, though. Basically be damn careful if you're gagged as a vampire!

Should be obvious but make sure this patch loads after Sacrosanct.

Devious Devices - Sacrosanct Gag Fix.esp

Wow ... thankyou. :)

Hi, just downloaded this mod and the requirements and i built everything in bodyslide. When i go ingame and run ( I havent equipped anything from this mod) my hands seem to be bound together at the front, anyone know what might be causing this?

Could it be due to the fact that i have Sexy idle animation and Sexy move installed?

On 4/13/2018 at 12:28 PM, LazyBoot said:

Are you using better vampires, or just the normal skyrim/dawnguard ones?

I'll upload my fixes for both, but I've only personally tested the BV one. So please provide feedback for the other one if that's the one you use.

BetterVampires-Lazy.esp

DDVampGagFix.esp

Awesome, do I just drop this into my data folder or is it meant to replace the BV esp ?

I have a question about the animation after removal of devices. So for example I remove a device(that immobilize the hands e.g shackles, armbinders, yokes) by console and remove the part that blocks me from taking me the device off. The device is not shown on me anymore (and I can equip weapons or other stuff) but the animation still shows when I don't equip any weapons. Is there a way to solve that?

19 minutes ago, peteretea said:

I have a question about the animation after removal of devices. So for example I remove a device(that immobilize the hands e.g shackles, armbinders, yokes) by console and remove the part that blocks me from taking me the device off. The device is not shown on me anymore (and I can equip weapons or other stuff) but the animation still shows when I don't equip any weapons. Is there a way to solve that?

Equip and un-equip a device with animations properly (ie armbinder or ponyplay item). Feel free to use the manipulate locks so you can remove it easier. That should reset the animations properly, unlike when you remove from console.

21 minutes ago, LazyBoot said:

Equip and un-equip a device with animations properly (ie armbinder or ponyplay item). Feel free to use the manipulate locks so you can remove it easier. That should reset the animations properly, unlike when you remove from console.

Yeah, I am just wondering... Because it gets kinda annoying when a cursed loot event triggers in combat. And,  you can basically struggle out of every kind of armbinder or yoke right? 

4 hours ago, peteretea said:

Yeah, I am just wondering... Because it gets kinda annoying when a cursed loot event triggers in combat. And,  you can basically struggle out of every kind of armbinder or yoke right? 

Yes, though it may take a little while depending on your settings and luck with the rng.

I can't seem to get Devious Devices to run... I believe I have not missed anything while setting it up and installing it.  I used MO and I've ran FINIS... However every time I have  Devious Device Integration checked and installed my game will freeze or CTD when encountering even the slightest creatures or battles. 

I just started with this installed and have them installed on the way to dawnstar after escaping with Ralof… You encounter some wolves on the side of the trail after the first stones and it crashes there... if they are to far off the trail and you go by them then it crashes just before dawnstars gate...

Please help if you can? Is there a older more stable Integration or any ideas

So i have all the required mods installed and in order and the game will load them in as actual items however when it comes to equipping them they just make the parts of the body transparent. Im assuming it cant load the textures. I get errors when i load into a game saying "zadNPCQuestScript" incomplete and that "devious Devices is incomplete" yet ive installed and re-downloaded the file 3 times. I'm sure im just missing something minor but at this point i've been trying to get it to work for 3 days.. Any Help would be appreciated :D

20190122204226_1.thumb.jpg.53238d29726deebfa572757de8dc477d.jpg

20190122204223_1.thumb.jpg.04100519c1bbbf694fb71d0a1f53f931.jpg

Untitled.png

Spoiler
4 hours ago, PuddingProcrastinator said:

So i have all the required mods installed and in order and the game will load them in as actual items however when it comes to equipping them they just make the parts of the body transparent. Im assuming it cant load the textures. I get errors when i load into a game saying "zadNPCQuestScript" incomplete and that "devious Devices is incomplete" yet ive installed and re-downloaded the file 3 times. I'm sure im just missing something minor but at this point i've been trying to get it to work for 3 days.. Any Help would be appreciated :D

20190122204226_1.thumb.jpg.53238d29726deebfa572757de8dc477d.jpg

20190122204223_1.thumb.jpg.04100519c1bbbf694fb71d0a1f53f931.jpg

Untitled.png

First: did you get the latest version of every mod? Did you check for every mod that all requirements are present (not just for DD)? You have to go down the rabbit hole, probably a required mod of DD has requirements, too, that you forgot. In this case: did you install SKSE correctly, as SL Framework needs that?

Second: if the body turns invisible you most probably forgot to build the items with BodySlide (which, too, is a requirement of SL Framework). If it would be a problem with the textures, the items would be visible, but pink.

How can i remove the Bound Combat Animations?

I am sure they are great, but its just not for me, i never use them.

So i was wondering, why not save FNIS some space that can be used for other animations.

Can i simply comment out the "AAset _h2h..." lines in meshes\actors\character\animations\DD\FNIS_DD_List.txt ?

Can it break something?