24 minutes ago, Trivial said:

Mod keeps saying 4.0 or 4.1 required.

Which mod is that ? ?

I think it might be worth to contact the other mod's author  for an update on his side.... if he/she isn't already working on it.

Spoiler
1 hour ago, worik said:

Which mod is that ? ?

I think it might be worth to contact the other mod's author  for an update on his side.... if he/she isn't already working on it.

19 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

What @worik said.

Something is probably wrong with the version checking in the mod that's giving you that error.

Do you think that this might be the problem?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/21484-devious-devices-integration-42-2018-11-01/?do=findComment&comment=2418090

7 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Do you think that this might be the problem?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/21484-devious-devices-integration-42-2018-11-01/?do=findComment&comment=2418090

You're probably onto something.

They forgot the change the version numbers in the (MCM script I think?). When a mod checks those to see if they're compatible, things can go wrong.

2 hours ago, worik said:

Which mod is that ? ?

The mod is Slaverun reloaded. Is there a workaround to get it work before it is officially fixed? Thank you for help guys.

All right. Got a bit of an odd problem here myself. After updating DDI, DDx, and DCL to the latest versions, I started getting CTDs before the main menu could fully load.

I tried reverting to the older versions, and the CTDs persisted.

I don't have anywhere near as many mods installed as some folks do, but just for insurance's sake, here's my load order:

image.png.1fd4ce059cf2e2f6ee5da9d017dd3651.png

I've managed to get a Papyrus log, but it's fairly short (though I suppose that's to be expected, all things considered): Papyrus Log

I'm not sure what broke, where it broke, or why, and I'm not sure how much this information will help, but here it is.

3 hours ago, Katana Veritas said:

All right. Got a bit of an odd problem here myself. After updating DDI, DDx, and DCL to the latest versions, I started getting CTDs before the main menu could fully load.

I don't have anywhere near as many mods installed as some folks do, but just for insurance's sake, here's my load order:

I've managed to get a Papyrus log, but it's fairly short (though I suppose that's to be expected, all things considered): Papyrus Log

I'm not sure what broke, where it broke, or why, and I'm not sure how much this information will help, but here it is.

check number of slal animations u have installed, if u have over 11k++ try to reduce it to around 10k remember to run fnis

18 hours ago, Kapes said:

Hey, I am having trouble upgrading from 4.0>4.2. When I try to load a save or start a new game after upgrading to 4.2 I get a CDT, 4.0 works perfectly for me though. I've tried the usual cul prits like making sure FNIS is up to date and checking the load order but no success so far. I would very much appreciate help if possible. I've attached a log for starting a new game if it will help any, I know its a bit of a mess sorry.

Papyrus.0.log

So I found my problem after a few hours of messing around it turns out i have too many anims in FNIS. A heads up if anyone else has this issue.

18 hours ago, Katana Veritas said:

While this probably isn't related to your issue, but "Immerslabe-DeviceCut" is kinda obsolete now that DD has it's own cutting system.

3 minutes ago, Katana Veritas said:

Well, if nothing else, that's one less mod to worry about if I wind up having to nuke the install and start afresh.

As long as you remember that it could cause weirdness with devices. Since it could be overriding some of the DD scripts/messages with ones based on older versions.

So I have this weird thing with the devices, the mod works fine kind of but when I want to make NPC's equip the devices they start to show up after they have done a sex animation. Like it needs a refresh on clothes, but this is only with devious devices. Other clothes show up instantly, or sometimes only the blindfold shows on the NPC but the rest needs a force refresh on the NPC for some reason.

And I did batch build all the devices.

Is there a way to cycle through bound sex animations? I've tried pressing whatever the default button is for sexlab (O, I think), and it just restarts the same animation that I was already on.

Part of the reason I'm asking is because the game will often repeat the same animation back to back, once as a foreplay session and the other as the sex scene, and it seems weird.

Thanks

I mounted my horse while wearing ankle chains.  The chain stretched like a rubber band and ran right through my horse's ribcage; yet somehow didn't harm the horse.

If confronted with such a situation in the real world I would ride side saddle.

Is anyone up to making a side sadle riding animation for ankle chanins, hobble skirts etc.?

See https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50598 for an example.  I could use that mod but I'm not sure that I want to be riding side saddle all the time since the mod doesn't cover mounted combat which makes it more of a pain to deal with all those wolves.

2 minutes ago, TurboNerd said:

I mounted my horse while wearing ankle chains.  The chain stretched like a rubber band and ran right through my horse's ribcage; yet somehow didn't harm the horse.

Is anyone up to making a side sadle riding animation for ankle chanins, hobble skirts etc.?

A quick Google search got me this: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50598

This could be what you're looking for.

6 minutes ago, TurboNerd said:

That is a nice idea and I would love side saddle animations while riding with leg restraints.  In the mean time, you could try using Princess Horse Riding mod.  It gives you the side saddle animation, however, it is all the time and all NPCs will use it too, not just female ones.  But there are very few NPCs that actually ride horses.

On 11/5/2018 at 6:25 PM, nitorum said:

SKSE is installed. but even then Devices dont show up in the menu

SKSE has nothing to do with clothes. What you need is bodyslide, and installing it isn't enough, you need to use it to build the meshes.

8 hours ago, Addasus said:

Is there a way to cycle through bound sex animations? I've tried pressing whatever the default button is for sexlab (O, I think), and it just restarts the same animation that I was already on.

Part of the reason I'm asking is because the game will often repeat the same animation back to back, once as a foreplay session and the other as the sex scene, and it seems weird.

Thanks

Sexlab tools allows you to cycle through chose any kind of animation.

On 11/4/2018 at 5:22 PM, Katana Veritas said:

This will happen if you inadvertently install an oldrim mod in SE and vice-versa(we'll not discuss how I know this), particularly if animations are involved.  A sanity check to confirm wires didn't get crossed could be a good use of 5 mins.

2 hours ago, Sarfin said:

Not sure if this belongs to here, but the FNIS Player Exclusice Animations breaks the bondage poses from Devious device.

I know nothing you can fix, or maybe you can but i would suggest to add it to the incompatible files.

(Tested it several times before i was sure that this Mod breaks the bondage animations).

So don't change or refresh the animations in pcea2 while wearing devices then.

It's works fine on my game, as long as I don't mess with it.

8 hours ago, LazyBoot said:

So don't change or refresh the animations in pcea2 while wearing devices then.

It's works fine on my game, as long as I don't mess with it.

Wasn't working for me - Alone having installed the mod had messed up with my bound animations. I had to deinstall it completely to fix my issue.

I tried it several time to be sure it was this mod, which messed it up :(

A question regarding the idles. Nothing serious, it just optics.

A certain NPC follower is the only actor affected. It carries no DDs but falls periodically into an idle animation like wearing an armbinder (and now Ponygirl-like raising the leg).

The folower uses other idles too, but this one seems senseless since there are no DDs.

It has no practical consequences, it is just the idle animation.

It is only this single one NPC in my whole of Skyrim and now I wonder what had gone wrong? ?

• What are the usual conditions for an actor to play this idle?
  • Why could this follower selecting exactly THIS DD idle? Is that the only one in DD or is it somehow special?
  • Can I intervene somehow?

I see this behaviour since v4.0 and thought it's time to dive a bit deeper into this.

We had earlier posts with similar behaviour but I couldn't find any deeper analysis or a solution. Or did I miss it?