On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 9:12 PM, bomba8206 said:

I just started a new game with Live Another Life and during the start up sequence Prison Overhaul Patched applies the Devious Integration device hider (xx040F0C) to the player's inventory. This is causing the left-hand dagger to remain invisible when sheathed. Some troubleshooting confirmed POP was responsible for adding the device hider as it is not added when POP is not in the load order. Also, this was also not the case in the 0.33 version of Prison Overhaul.

So far I have rerun the Dual Sheath Redux patcher and FNIS several times, re-installed the XPMSE skeleton, and everything is updated with the most recent versions but the invisible dagger persists. However, the dagger is visible when drawn and the animation plays correctly. It seems that the device hider uses the same armor slot as left handed daggers (but not left-handed swords as they are both visible). I also tried to change the device hider slot via the Devious Devices MCM but that did not work.

The device hider cannot be removed from the player's inventory via player.removeallitems or with the targeted command player.removeitem xx040F0C 1. However, with the targeted removal command the console confirms item removal but it is somehow still in the player's inventory as seen with player.showinventory.

Is there any way to remove xx040F0C from the player's inventory that does not mess with POP? Or is there another way to assign the left dagger to a different armor slot?

POP doesn't add/do any of that. 

Excuse me I have some requests for more restraints, one is a wire muzzle that you would normally use on dogs or cats but for humans (and the other races of skyrim such as elves, argonians, and khajiit of course.), a fleshlight gag, some canine paw boots to go with the paw mittens, a cum funnel gag, a shock collar, and can we maybe get a collar with a D ring with some tags to go with the it please, kinda like the anal pear chain signs but for the player's neck.

here are some pics of what I have in mind

Spoiler

Wire Muzzle

DTM4light-2.jpg.9747e104d346b0fa5533e3151f432185.jpg

Shock Collar

iq-plus-collar-in1.thumb.jpg.d1ecce0cf10f6cab4f597c4e768a137e.jpg

Cum Funnel Gag

61USStN81wL._UX425_.jpg.c470c2265da48c4c47cf1b9ba85b4a12.jpg

Canine Paw Boots

512YAdTPPbL._SX522_.jpg.22dbf76834ccca766c92f70d11c56752.jpg

Fleshlight Gag

717VLn01hiL._SX355_.jpg.9ebb631fc30b7e361e9f0b528136aa51.jpg

I've looked all over the place but can't find the answer, if anyone could answer my question that would be great. Is it possible to turn off the player being bound by npc? I'm a male character and don't like being bound and raped all the time while being called a women. Pretty lame.

1 hour ago, TrueBlue69 said:

I've looked all over the place but can't find the answer, if anyone could answer my question that would be great. Is it possible to turn off the player being bound by npc? I'm a male character and don't like being bound and raped all the time while being called a women. Pretty lame.

This mod itself doesn't bind the player or make npcs do so. This is the framework, so if you're finding your player character keeps getting bound it's down to a devious plugin mod - something like cursed loot or captured dreams perhaps. So if you're using devious plugins, look in their support topics or MCMs to see what options there are.

That said, in the mod description for DDi here it does say:

COMPATIBILITY AND CONFLICTS

General remark: The point of this mod is locking the player in restraints hard to remove.

Basically, all the devious mods I've seen are designed primarily for a female player character to be bound. The only male support I've seen has been to add male versions of some devices so male player characters can also be bound, although it only affects meshes so often dialogue will still assume female. While devices will work on npcs, pretty much all devious content is geared towards player as submissive rather than dominant.

Hello, sorry my English!
I have a small problem. I've already asked for help here https://www.loverslab.com/topic/105411-hands-at-the-top-and-behind-the-back-devious-device/

Then I uninstalled and installed the mods individually and I discovered that the problem comes from DD Integration

The problem is that my character when he is stationary and is not in a battle pose has his hands up (as in a robbery), and when he stands still in a stelth position he has his hands behind his back.

I've installed the Devious Device Mods in the past, but this never happened.

How do I solve?

Of course I used FNIS, and I checked the inventory to make sure I did not have DD items equipped.

2 hours ago, PubliusNV said:

Look back in this thread for a post on July 24th by JuliusXX, there is a link to a patch there.

This. Seriously important. The link goes back to op by Tyrant 99 on July 11.

Makes a BIG difference - had to drop animations to ~9k (after removing PCEA 2 for 4.0 to work..) until I was able to get 4.1 to play nicely with everything else. Anything beyond that I tried to load with 4.1 enabled led to a CTD on load, no exceptions. Once I gave the instructions that Tyrant 99 listed a try, I was able to load all of Babo and 4 of the FB sets on top of what I had before , and have a stable game including Zaz 8.0+.

Not as scientific an analysis as some have done, but I'm still learning from a mere user basis...

Kudos to Tyrant 99 for the work done (and and Julius XX for highlighting!) and for the help provided to the rest of us! Hope that the rest of the devs see and try. It goes a long way to show that it isn't just 'you have too many anims loaded, learn to live with either DD or Zaz or even less..'

On 8/10/2018 at 5:09 PM, Parsten83 said:

It goes a long way to show that it isn't just 'you have too many anims loaded, learn to live with either DD or Zaz or even less..'

If I had suspected a bug to be responsible for it, you can safely assume that I would have fixed it. I offered the best explanation I had at this point. It's always easier to be a smart-ass in hindsight, I guess.

5 minutes ago, angar3 said:

Anyone have version 3.3 b ?

I assume you want it to run Captured Dreams, as there is otherwise no good reason to still use that version. We don't support older DD versions in any shape or fashion, but I know that Veldarius PMs people that version upon request, so I suggest asking him for it.

4 hours ago, Kimy said:

If I had suspected a bug to be responsible for it, you can safely assume that I would have fixed it. I offered the best explanation I had at this point. It's always easier to be a smart-ass in hindsight, I guess.

Smart-assery not intended whatsoever. My apologies that offense was given.

Sorry to ask again but it seems like I cannot even force remove the restraint items. The yoke that is supposed to be removed at the beginning of the slave quest of captured dream shop is not removing  even though it shows "Remove yoke" on the upper left corner. I also try the remove command and it doesn't work. What can I do about it? 

32 minutes ago, peteretea said:

Sorry to ask again but it seems like I cannot even force remove the restraint items. The yoke that is supposed to be removed at the beginning of the slave quest of captured dream shop is not removing  even though it shows "Remove yoke" on the upper left corner. I also try the remove command and it doesn't work. What can I do about it? 

Captured Dreams hasn't been updated to fully work with the latest versions of DDi (v4.0+) Yoke and armbinder removal are specifically where problems exist, as the CD creator said in this post. If you're having problems removing a CD restraint your best bet for getting help will be in the CD thread.

17 hours ago, SleepyJim said:

Captured Dreams hasn't been updated to fully work with the latest versions of DDi (v4.0+) Yoke and armbinder removal are specifically where problems exist, as the CD creator said in this post. If you're having problems removing a CD restraint your best bet for getting help will be in the CD thread.

Thanks for the information. So is there a way to manually remove these items? I really want the quests to get going even if CD is not updated.

1 hour ago, Equien said:

Can anyone give me the name/code or how to make a key to unlock all devices? I put some on my companion and none of the keys I found through the console unlocks them! I can't find it on the blacksmith anvil either

There's no way to have 1 key that works with all devices, you'll need to find out what key each device needs.

If they are from the DD core mods, it'll be either a restraints key, chastity key, or a piercing removal tool.

But items from mods other than DDa/DDi/DDx may use their own keys. But in those cases you'd need to ask in the thread for the mod the items belong to.

3 hours ago, peteretea said:

Thanks for the information. So is there a way to manually remove these items? I really want the quests to get going even if CD is not updated.

In the Console (~), select the player, then:

1. Point mouse at equipped items and hit {Shift}.

2. Find the item in the list using {Shift} to select (use the mesh file listed to help identify the correct item).

2a. If the ID shown is 80000000, then you need to use the "showinventory" console command to find the ID of the Unnamed Worn item associated with the device you want to remove (you may need to clear out your inventory if the list is too long).

3. Once you have the Unnamed ID (which is the Rendered Device), type: "player.removeitem {ID} 1"

4. After that, you can open your inventory and remove the Inventory Device normally, without triggering the unlock message. 

Note that this method should not be used on Quest Devices obtained in the normal way as that can break your game (or at least the quest) in serious ways.

22 hours ago, Slagblah said:

In the Console (~), select the player, then:

1. Point mouse at equipped items and hit {Shift}.

2. Find the item in the list using {Shift} to select (use the mesh file listed to help identify the correct item).

2a. If the ID shown is 80000000, then you need to use the "showinventory" console command to find the ID of the Unnamed Worn item associated with the device you want to remove (you may need to clear out your inventory if the list is too long).

3. Once you have the Unnamed ID (which is the Rendered Device), type: "player.removeitem {ID} 1"

4. After that, you can open your inventory and remove the Inventory Device normally, without triggering the unlock message. 

Note that this method should not be used on Quest Devices obtained in the normal way as that can break your game (or at least the quest) in serious ways.

So do you mean removing it only by the remove console? It works on some devices but others such as yokes and plugs will stay on even if you use the remove command. I use the "showinventory" command to find their ID and after I use "removeitem" it clearly shows a message such as "Yoke Removed" on the upper left corner, but it is actually not removed and the unlock message still triggers when you hit the device in the inventory. 

53 minutes ago, peteretea said:

So do you mean removing it only by the remove console? It works on some devices but others such as yokes and plugs will stay on even if you use the remove command. I use the "showinventory" command to find their ID and after I use "removeitem" it clearly shows a message such as "Yoke Removed" on the upper left corner, but it is actually not removed and the unlock message still triggers when you hit the device in the inventory. 

That method should work for most Devious Devices and I have personally tried it with the CD Yoke (recently, under DDi 4.1), so I know it works with that specific item.

When you do the "removeitem" command in step 3, you should see the device on you character be removed, but the item will still show in your inventory as equipped. If the device doesn't disappear, then you used the wrong ID in the console. Remember, the correct ID will not have a name associated with it.

1 hour ago, Slagblah said:

That method should work for most Devious Devices and I have personally tried it with the CD Yoke (recently, under DDi 4.1), so I know it works with that specific item.

When you do the "removeitem" command in step 3, you should see the device on you character be removed, but the item will still show in your inventory as equipped. If the device doesn't disappear, then you used the wrong ID in the console. Remember, the correct ID will not have a name associated with it.

I did it, thank you very much :)

Just one last question, is the ID "0a040f0c" like some kind of body preset? It is the only thing I cannot remove that is without the name and it is not a DD.

1 hour ago, peteretea said:

I did it, thank you very much :)

Just one last question, is the ID "0a040f0c" like some kind of body preset? It is the only thing I cannot remove that is without the name and it is not a DD.

That's the device hider. If you don't want to use it, it can be disabled by changing its slot to none on the first of the Devices Underneath pages in the devious MCM. Its default slot is 41.