5 hours ago, Slagblah said:

Is it just me or does anyone else have a problem with jumping while wearing an Armbinder? Note that jumping in an Elbowbinder works just fine and I know that jumping in an Armbinder used to work recently, but I'm not sure exactly when it broke.

It is possible, I suppose, that a 3rd-party mod is blocking it, but I have no idea which one it might be (I may end up having to disable some recently added mods to see if any of them are responsible).

Or perhaps it broke in DD 4.1? By the way, I have tried reinstalling animation files and rebuilding FNIS, with no change.

Not sure what exactly you mean by "problem" with jumping, but I just tested and jumping works just fine for me with DD 4.1 while wearing a regular armbinder.  Thinking you have a 3rd party mod that is causing your issue or are in a modded scene that disables jumping while bound.

36 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Not sure what exactly you mean by "problem" with jumping, but I just tested and jumping works just fine for me with DD 4.1 while wearing a regular armbinder.  Thinking you have a 3rd party mod that is causing your issue or are in a modded scene that disables jumping while bound.

Nope, just a regular Black Ebonite Armbinder (others too), no special scene or quest. I guess I'll have to investigate 3rd party mods to see what's doing it. I figured that might be the case since it was just Armbinders and not ElbowBinders that prevented jumping. Probably a keyword filter that didn't cover DD 4+ additions.

So I have recently upgraded Devious Devices and DD Expansion but now my game crashes on both load game and new game has anyone ever had this problem and how do I fix it?

11 hours ago, ClockworkTower said:

So I have recently upgraded Devious Devices and DD Expansion but now my game crashes on both load game and new game has anyone ever had this problem and how do I fix it?

You probably have too many SLAL animations installed. This is a common problem and there's quite a lot of discussion about this in the previous pages.

I have a question.

When I was investigating the bugs in some mod, and found such an error logs in papyruslog.

ERROR: Unable to call Delete - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [Item 1 in container  (00000014)].zadHiderScript.Delete() - "<native>" Line ?
    [Item 1 in container  (00000014)].zadHiderScript.OnContainerChanged() - "zadHiderScript.psc" Line 5

how can I fix this error?

and sorry for my bad english.

On 6/10/2018 at 1:33 AM, MetZwerg said:

and no it´s NO animations issue....

i took all my animations lists down lower than before installing this....

and still CTD...

so yes...

Non-Functional

but some are lucky to get it running...

@you people who cannot make it work: 

I had to go down to 8k animations from previously 12k and switch from FNIS 7.4.5 XXL to FNIS 7.4 basic. 
I still got a CTD so I went even lower with my animation count. 
Because: if you have no CTD without running FNIS, its the animations count that are the problem, period. 

I had to go almost 4k animations down with DD 4.1 installed. Before I could handle around 11-12k, now I am below 8k (so I could also switch to base FNIS instead of XXL...)
Just happens to fit the experiences here. 

Does DD 4.1 have such a big impact animationswise? And still, even when there are more animations from DD 4.1 we should still be able to reach the same amount of total FNIS animations than before without CTD? :D

I say this because I basically did nothing but updating DD to 4.1 with an almost unchanged mod profile. And now I am like 6 animation mods including estrus shorter than before :(

EDIT: I also have zap 8+, could that be connected? I noticed over the time there are quite some compatibility problems between the two mods? 

8 hours ago, JuliusXX said:

A couple of pages back there was this post. I made these changes to make some more room for animations in my setup and haven't had any problems so far. 

with that fix it is running....

so yes, the original mod is just plain badly functional to the border of non functional withgout these changes....

but really 780 not used but counted aa animations, that simply do nothing......

On 7/11/2018 at 7:15 PM, Tyrant99 said:

Wondering why DD 4.1 is occupying 780 AA Slots that it makes 0 use of?:

image.png.7a5ecfedaefc95dbf9f0f8e163bdd621.png

FNIS_DD_List.txt takes 6 FNIS slots for the below 14 groups. As it is actually replacing some animations from each of these 14 AA groups, this one makes perfect sense.

image.png.01caafcf165ee6de71219085c885c125.png

********************************************************************************************************

FNIS_DD2_List.txt is the same as the above, 6 slots for the same 14 groups:

image.png.2c6d94db9fcbd27ada6e03c3f3484786.png

However, DD2 does not replace any combat animations or shout animations, meaning it is occupying 216 AA Slots in these categories for no reason.

It could I believe be modified to this without losing any DD animations and free up those 216 unused AA Slots:

image.png.f6de1d52e673a14974489c4104b70da8.png

********************************************************************************************************

FNIS_DD3_List.txt is the same, again using 6 sets of each of the below 14 groups:

image.png.742530ad847f97b171fe4e330d15bda5.png

As far as I can see, the only AA groups actually being replaced based on the animations in the DD3 folder are:

_mtx

_mt

_mtidle

Meaning FNIS_DD3_List.txt is occupying 564 FNIS AA Slots that it doesn't use in any way.

It could I believe be modified to this without losing any DD animations and freeing up those 564 slots:

image.png.5aada66fd4f21cf284242ba241022ff3.png

Between DD2 & DD3, that's 780 FNIS AA Slots being occupied that are not in use in any way. - Seems inefficient. There is a cap on these btw, FNIS documentation calls it 'arbitrary', but I've tested and there is a definite ceiling, meaning, grabbing all of these slots unnecessarily could easily break other Mods that may be legitimately using these Slots.

FNIS before and after .txt changes, rerun FNIS for Modders then Users on my end, showing exact same number of registered animations and AA files, but with a dramatic reduction in FNIS sets, groups, and file slots used:

image.png.a802a4ee6518ba3b165660038bd4d222.png

image.png.e4db4e2c327ff88e78ada48fc4440e5c.png

Reduced 17 sets, 102 groups (17 x 6), and 780 FNIS AA Slots without losing any animations or AA replacements...

I am sorry but I am totally lost here.

What do I change now exactly and where? 
Could you probably just provide the given txt file? 
I see the entries in the files, but I honestly do not understand from your post which entries to modify or remove and also I have no idea which of the txt files to modify (or all of them?) 

thank you :D 

6 hours ago, Nymra said:

I am sorry but I am totally lost here.

What do I change now exactly and where? 
Could you probably just provide the given txt file? 
I see the entries in the files, but I honestly do not understand from your post which entries to modify or remove and also I have no idea which of the txt files to modify (or all of them?) 

thank you :D 

I'm using MO and here's a fix file I made for myself. If you are using MO simply add this after the original DD and in case of problems it is then easy to remove. Just remember to also run FNIS for users. It also contains the original text files if you want to compare those changes.

DD v4.1 Animation Fix.7z

3 hours ago, JuliusXX said:

I'm using MO and here's a fix file I made for myself. If you are using MO simply add this after the original DD and in case of problems it is then easy to remove. Just remember to also run FNIS for users. It also contains the original text files if you want to compare those changes.

Thanks very much for the fix!

On 7/20/2018 at 8:28 AM, Reesewow said:

On 7/20/2018 at 9:09 AM, Slagblah said:

Nope, just a regular Black Ebonite Armbinder (others too), no special scene or quest. I guess I'll have to investigate 3rd party mods to see what's doing it. I figured that might be the case since it was just Armbinders and not ElbowBinders that prevented jumping. Probably a keyword filter that didn't cover DD 4+ additions.

For the record, and in case anyone else experiences this problem, I have determined that SD+ was the culprit. There is an override record in the ESP file that adds a Condition to block the "JumpRoot" Idle animation if the "zad_DeviousArmbinder" keyword (or the zbf equivalent) is actively worn by the player (worn keyword count is non-zero).

After tweaking the ESP by removing the offending keywords, I can now jump again while wearing a regular armbinder. I'm not sure why it started happening recently, though, since SD+ is not a recent addition, although the problem may have been introduced by an update and I just didn't notice it right away.

(Sorry for my poor English)

I don't know when it happened, it seems like.. the system for blindfolds in my current game-saves is broken.

Basically, when the player trys to equip DD items, pop-ups goes up, right? (I mean the 'Equip or not' / 'Lock or not' things.)

But in case of blindfolds, Pop-ups didn't come up and just apply the visual hinderance effect.

What it worse, It is recognized as unequipped in the inventory.

1710896171_enb2018_07_2612_49_25_42.thumb.png.37863bc9e2cdaba83c0726035812a2a9.png

In addition, other DD items which have blindfold effect are not properly equipped.

For example, If I try to equip 'Balloon Hood', the same thing that I've mentioned happened again and the character seems to equip a 'red ebonite blindfold'.

85342026_enb2018_07_2612_51_54_25.thumb.png.dd20cc51270683266437dc7f81ade5bb.png

(The item in this screenshot was a rubber hood, not a balloon hood XD.. but trust me, I've surely tried other blindfolds and things still happened.)

I think it has taken place since the first try for a red ebonite blindfold. (It probably be the first blindfold I got and I equipped)

And I, also, think this problem is not from DDA, DDI or DDX, because things work fine in a new-game character.

I've tried the solution written in the known issues. (since I thought it looked like the problem I have.)

But didn't work.

Is there anyone having the same problem, or, can anyone help me about this problems?

(And, if i found the wrong thread, please tell me so that I can fix.)

(Edit : Images reuploaded, because I cannot see the images in my PC..)

So I downloaded devious devices integration and ran it and when my game started my character got on all fours when I moved forwarded. However moving side to side or back they were upright. Did I install the mod incorrectly or forget something. Should note that I tried a manual installation first before I realized I could do it through NMM. Is it possible I corrupted the game files or something? Anything helps.

Thank you.

15 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

What can i do if the gags don't work? The player and NPC have the normal moaning sound during sex and if i start a dialogue with a gagged NPC they have the usuall lines and not the mmmm... sound.

Did you install gagsfx?

I just started a new game with Live Another Life and during the start up sequence Prison Overhaul Patched applies the Devious Integration device hider (xx040F0C) to the player's inventory. This is causing the left-hand dagger to remain invisible when sheathed. Some troubleshooting confirmed POP was responsible for adding the device hider as it is not added when POP is not in the load order. Also, this was also not the case in the 0.33 version of Prison Overhaul.

So far I have rerun the Dual Sheath Redux patcher and FNIS several times, re-installed the XPMSE skeleton, and everything is updated with the most recent versions but the invisible dagger persists. However, the dagger is visible when drawn and the animation plays correctly. It seems that the device hider uses the same armor slot as left handed daggers (but not left-handed swords as they are both visible). I also tried to change the device hider slot via the Devious Devices MCM but that did not work.

The device hider cannot be removed from the player's inventory via player.removeallitems or with the targeted command player.removeitem xx040F0C 1. However, with the targeted removal command the console confirms item removal but it is somehow still in the player's inventory as seen with player.showinventory.

Is there any way to remove xx040F0C from the player's inventory that does not mess with POP? Or is there another way to assign the left dagger to a different armor slot?

4 hours ago, bomba8206 said:

I just started a new game with Live Another Life and during the start up sequence Prison Overhaul Patched applies the Devious Integration device hider (xx040F0C) to the player's inventory. This is causing the left-hand dagger to remain invisible when sheathed. Some troubleshooting confirmed POP was responsible for adding the device hider as it is not added when POP is not in the load order. Also, this was also not the case in the 0.33 version of Prison Overhaul.

So far I have rerun the Dual Sheath Redux patcher and FNIS several times, re-installed the XPMSE skeleton, and everything is updated with the most recent versions but the invisible dagger persists. However, the dagger is visible when drawn and the animation plays correctly. It seems that the device hider uses the same armor slot as left handed daggers (but not left-handed swords as they are both visible). I also tried to change the device hider slot via the Devious Devices MCM but that did not work.

The device hider cannot be removed from the player's inventory via player.removeallitems or with the targeted command player.removeitem xx040F0C 1. However, with the targeted removal command the console confirms item removal but it is somehow still in the player's inventory as seen with player.showinventory.

Is there any way to remove xx040F0C from the player's inventory that does not mess with POP? Or is there another way to assign the left dagger to a different armor slot?

POP is for all practical purposes incompatible with DD.

I've just downloaded 4.1 for the first time (all three components), and popped them into my Skyrim instance. Ran FNIS and Bodyslide, and started a new save.

Now I'm noticing that no events are triggering at all. In the MCM, I can configure the frequency, but below that, where in past versions there was a list of events, it's completely empty.

I've made sure that Sexlab was initialized. I've saved/reloaded and restarted the client. No changes.

What are some other steps I could take to get DD to, erm, remember that it has those events?

59 minutes ago, RegisteredUser said:

I've just downloaded 4.1 for the first time (all three components), and popped them into my Skyrim instance. Ran FNIS and Bodyslide, and started a new save.

Now I'm noticing that no events are triggering at all. In the MCM, I can configure the frequency, but below that, where in past versions there was a list of events, it's completely empty.

I've made sure that Sexlab was initialized. I've saved/reloaded and restarted the client. No changes.

What are some other steps I could take to get DD to, erm, remember that it has those events?

Did you make sure to save and reload after installing sexlab?