When i start animation , only my character move . Creature just teleporting to me and dont move. I  have  bestiallity pack installed. And character dont get naked autimatically. Just bear animation go right. After animation my character cant move.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You probably forgot to install the mods that equip them, such as Creature Features or Bestiality Extras. This mod only provides the spell to get into action. But since it's highly outdated, I suggest you use Aroused Creatures, Hentai Creatures or Random Sex instead of this spell.

• 5 months later...

i'm wondering if there is maybe a way to combine this mod with one of the better ones. The ones with sound and actual dicks. I love that this mod allows you a test room and the spells can be shot at any animal. This is the only mod i have found where the spell can be shot at any animal instead of spawning one. I have a few good mods that i like but they all telport a creature to you or spawn one instead of letting you interact with local wildlife

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...