Nice work. I got all the anims to work nicely. Apart from some minor alignment issues the only issues I've found are as follows.

1. The troll doesn't get erect.

2. For me the draugr, giants and falmer don't have any male parts. Not sure why since I've installed extras fine and chaurus and troll have it just just fine. If anyone else has the same issue and knows how to fix it I'd be grateful :D

3. Spider teleports onto it's side and starts air humping totally unaligned.

4. Wolf my character seems the wrong way round compared to wolf anims and thus nothing really happens apart from mutual air humpage2

Nice work. I got all the anims to work perfectly. Apart from some minor alignment issues the only issues I've found are as follows.

2. For me the draugr and falmer don't have any male parts. Not sure why since I've installed extras fine and chaurus, giants etc all have them just fine. Just draugr and falmer issues. If anyone else has the same issue and knows how to fix it I'd be grateful :D

Of course the troll doesn't get erect, the troll's penis is not a mod, it's a skin/model. For draugr and falmer, go to Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\ and choose falmer/draugr and character assets. Then remove "_naked" in the file names. For Troll, go into the same file direction, and remove the "_erect" in the file names. 

Nice work. I got all the anims to work perfectly. Apart from some minor alignment issues the only issues I've found are as follows.

2. For me the draugr and falmer don't have any male parts. Not sure why since I've installed extras fine and chaurus, giants etc all have them just fine. Just draugr and falmer issues. If anyone else has the same issue and knows how to fix it I'd be grateful :D

Of course the troll doesn't get erect, the troll's penis is not a mod, it's a skin/model. For draugr and falmer, go to Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\ and choose falmer/draugr and character assets. Then remove "_naked" in the file names. For Troll, go into the same file direction, and remove the "_erect" in the file names. 

I sorted the number 2 issue myself. Had a backup skyrim installed with it working and copied data across. For some reason it wasn't letting me rename them. Now it is and all works fine. Thanks for the suggestion xD

I assumed a troll erect mesh was part of the package. If it's default model is what it is then I suppose better than nothing!

I also fixed my problems 3 and 4 seems my FNIS creatures was out of date! So all is well and good for me atm with this. Works very nicely. Can also confirm sexlabZzz spells initiate bestiality sex. The options for rape and consentual produce different animations on falmer to my current testing. Consentual is hugfuck, rape is same as this mod procused. Not tried seduce option ... all deploy cum effects and update the sexlab journal. Frankly a nice surprise! I'll be testing that on more creatures! Doubt it'll align in combat mobs will probably walk off or something xD

Giant Spider, Small spider, 2 Small spiders, 5 Draugr, Chaurus and Troll do not work and I'm fairly confident I did all the file placement correctly, copy into "Data", merge both Data folders, GenerateFNIS program; with no warnings, etc. The reason I say they do not work is because my character will stand on the spot while the beast does it's animation and then after the beast has finished animating, both the character and beast collapse much like they would with the ones that DO work. The ones that do work (Both models animating) are obviously the Draugr by himself, Werewolf, Wolf, Falmer, Bear, Sabrecat, Giant and Horse. I've been using mods for quite some time now (When Skyrim nexus was functioning really) and I'm extremely good at reading guides, this is the first time I've actually encountered an issue with a mod. 

I don't want to believe the issue is with how I installed it, because if there was, wouldn't the other animations not work either?

mazoky, you are not supposed to distribute parts of FNIS (Creatrue Pack) with yout mod.

Now users have problems because of a mix of different file versions from out 2 mods, specifically the bears problem. But probably others as well.

Read the first post of this thread.

Reading the first post of this thread isn't going to solve everyone's problems, especially when steps were followed and it irritates me whenever someone simply suggests "Read first post" even though the problem is much more complex than that lol.

Edit: Three re-installs later, it finally functions with every single beast. Great spell, thanks.

Finally figured it all out and got it working. Some awesome animation work here. Hard work and appreciated. I've been running anim's in these Beth games since FO3  using batch file commands in the console. But the only way I can make them is if the anim's can be read from the TESEdit.exe. If there they are setup to run in game like ZAZ. Since these (Animal sex) are done in Spells there's is no EDID (run animation) call out for me to get into a batch. Why am I doing this? I can change anims on the fly from console with no spells needed and and can set the run time on any anim. Stop and start the action and change positions using 'getpos x,y,z and 'setpos x,z,y. No CTD problems ever. So If I get the anims in this mod broken out and function like ZAZ, all would be great in the virtual world. :-)

10 seconds of sex?....Get rid of the spells and give me the ENAM. (real animation file name being played) so I can make 'batch files' to run things the way they should be. I can't get the TESEdit. to change the time played to '255' with the spells scripts. Arrggghh!. Do it like ZAZ!