I seem to be unattractive to draugr!   One does the deed while the others just beat on me, even if I use the spell on multiple draugr. .  What am I doing wrong, please?  :)  

The only place I was able to do this, without dying, was in the Test Cell area...  Or when I found some 'friendly' Draugr that don't attack me when i do a "player.placeatme"

Other than that... sorry... until it get's incorporated into SexLab Defeat or something, I don't think that  will work on Draugr in the regular environment outside the testcell...

MOST doggy style ANIMATIONS ARE OFF A LITTLE BECAUSE THE GIRLS HANDS DO NOT TOUCH GROUND. srry caps lock. also animation falmer missionarry only one tit moves lol

overall great job and it would be nice to have more gangbangs but with three or two creatures instead of five the extra two just kinda get in the way 

I seem to be unattractive to draugr!   One does the deed while the others just beat on me, even if I use the spell on multiple draugr. .  What am I doing wrong, please?  :)

Open the console and type tcai (= Toggle Combat AI) which will turn all hostile action off. Don't forget to turn it on again afterwards so you can beat the snot out of them for raping you. LOL.

Open the console and type tcai (= Toggle Combat AI) which will turn all hostile action off. Don't forget to turn it on again afterwards so you can beat the snot out of them for raping you. LOL.

LOL

I forgot to do that and got raped 7 times.... good point... ;)

I look at the SexLab MCM and see that there are apparently various group sex animations for Draugr and Falmer. I can't seem to find any mods that make use of the 3P-5P animations and it would be awesome to see. Would it be at all possible to spells that would use these animations? Or could someone tell me if there is some way to force the animations between multiple actors to play? I want to create .gif screenshots of the animations and make an archive to better advertise SexLab.

Where, we can have the spell "Teleport animalsex Testcell" I don't find it !

I just went to the console and typed "help Teleport", where I found the SPEL: (1 2 3 4 A B C D) 'Teleport AnimalSex TestCell'

Then do 'player.addspell 1 2 3 4 A B C D'

That's how I did it...

Everything's working just peachy.....   I just have one question/request....

Now we all get to enjoy Horny Dog's/Wolves/Horses/Draugr/Giants/Werewolves/Dragons.....   What more could a girl ask for?

Well, I for one would ask for not having to turn every corner, peer around every tree, walk a wooded path... without something's cock sticking out all the time...  

The Falmer seem to be able to make it 'rise' to the occasion when needed....  Maybe that's part of SoS.. 

Is there some setting or something that can be made so creature 'packages' only come out when sex is involved... Like Aroused or Schlongs of Skyrim???

I mean.. I enjoy having 'fun' from time to time, but... I still would like to play the game without..... distractions...

A horse with his..... penis hanging out, won't run until it's receded....   Not unless he wants to learn Pole Vaulting...  :angel:

Well, nice work mazoky. I looked around the forum a bit and saw that SexLab also offers a lot of creature animations since the last patch. Is there any reason why you are developing your own mod despite having all the features in SexLab alreay? I'm just wondering because i didn't know SexLab hat creature animations 5 mins ago. It's all new to me.

guys iam going out my comfort zone here a little help (i only install with nmm and never used other mod sites ) i installed bestiality animation pack and replaced with creature sex spell is that how its supposed to be , my problem is the creature just stands there while i hump the air where did i go wrong ?  :s  :s  :exclamation:  :exclamation:  

it shows 

ERROR(2011): Wrong line in Animation List. Line  3 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\FNISCreatureVersion\FNIS_FNISCreatureVersion_List.txt):  AnimVar FNISCreatureMajor INT32 4  in the FNIS GENERATOR 

This mod is great. Everything works...except for the sound (but everyone has that I see) and my biggest problem is that I don't have the dialoge option from SexLab (Lover's Comfort) anymore since I installed this mod - any clues or a workaround? I use BOSS to have a decent load order and was shuffling the load order a bit but it doesn't worked yet. One of my current characters is a male Orc and he isn't into bestiality but shaggin' the gals is his thing XD

Any help gladly appreciated.

guys iam going out my comfort zone here a little help (i only install with nmm and never used other mod sites ) i installed bestiality animation pack and replaced with creature sex spell is that how its supposed to be , my problem is the creature just stands there while i hump the air where did i go wrong ?  :s  :s  :exclamation:  :exclamation:  

it shows 

ERROR(2011): Wrong line in Animation List. Line  3 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\FNISCreatureVersion\FNIS_FNISCreatureVersion_List.txt):  AnimVar FNISCreatureMajor INT32 4  in the FNIS GENERATOR 

Requirements :

Pack animation - Gone

FNIS 4.0 Beta

Creature Pack 4.0

- SKSE

- SkyUI

i installed all the above , Bestiality Animations Pack requires some more mods to be installed like [W.I.P.] Immersive Bodies or the 

horny dogs of skyrim its important to install that too ? iam using ADEC body mesh will that effect ?

how can i get this work or do it interfer with bestrape?

i tried the draugr gangbang, and either they stuck in each other and stand in front of my character or in a 5man pack but still just stay in front of my character, while the my character is stuck.

Ok after deinstall beastiality v 0.31 everything worked so far some clipping issues with the spiders, beside no character sounds and no auto undress.