It is based on the "animation" Gone.

Requirements :

- Pack animation - Gone

- FNIS 4.0 Beta

- Creature Pack 4.0

- SKSE

- SkyUI

Installation :

Copy the file in the directory "data" on your skyrim installation.

Launched "GenerateFNISforUsers" is clicked on the "FNIS Behavior Characters" and "FNIS Behavior Creatures" button.

if you do not have is the Button you do not have the correct version of FNIS.

*If you had to install BestialityRap you could overwrite files. he used the same animations.*

Access to the test room

There was a spell to teleport into the testing room "Teleport animalsex Testcell"

Bug wolf / Dog

FNIS Message :

For some odd reason, FNIS dog animations causeCTD as soon as a (custom) file wolfbehavior.hkx is in this same directory. No problem the other way around (FNIS wolf animations).

Which makes it impossible to use both FNIS dog and wolf animations.

Since I think it's more important to have dogs, I have renamed wolfbehavior_FNIS.hkx into wolfbehavior_FNISXXX.hkx. This will skip the wolf part of the generator.

Animation available

- Draugr - 3

- Werewolf - 3

- Wolf - 2

- Horse

- Falmer - 3

- Chaurus - 2

- Spider

- Giant

- Troll - 3

- Bear

- SaberCat

- Bonus Draugr GangBang :D

- Bonus Spider Team

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/27/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    Check the Creature Sex - Spell "Requirements" section.
  • Special Edition Compatible

Mazoky has done it again! Very interesting spider and chaurus animation implementations.

Some questions --

1. There are spells for chaurus, falmer, horse, spider, troll, werewolf, and wolf. But there doesn't seem to be one added for draugr (found and added in console -- search for "creature :", and no spells either for the different animations for 1 species (e.g. wolf only has doggy animation when using the spell).

2. The draugr gangbang spell also has to be added via console, and cast on 5 different draugrs. it's a little hard to do, but the result is awesome!

3. Nice test cell spell to try out all the spells! Though, the werewolf (and draugr?) seems to be invisible. Also, all the creatures were beating the crap out of each other, which is hilarious in itself.

Very exciting mod! Big thanks to Mazoky, Gone, and other great modders in the community!

Mazoky has done it again! Very interesting spider and chaurus animation implementations.

Some questions --

1. There are spells for chaurus, falmer, horse, spider, troll, werewolf, and wolf. But there doesn't seem to be one added for draugr (found and added in console -- search for "creature :", and no spells either for the different animations for 1 species (e.g. wolf only has doggy animation when using the spell).

2. The draugr gangbang spell also has to be added via console, and cast on 5 different draugrs. it's a little hard to do, but the result is awesome!

3. Nice test cell spell to try out all the spells! Though, the werewolf (and draugr?) seems to be invisible. Also, all the creatures were beating the crap out of each other, which is hilarious in itself.

Very exciting mod! Big thanks to Mazoky, Gone, and other great modders in the community!

Each you cast the spell it'll change the animation (Draugr, Werewolf, wolf, troll, falmer, chaurus)

Interesting mod, some feedback:

1. As pointed out, the Giant spell and the Spider / Draugr  gangbang spells have to be added via console

1a. Is there a bear spell? I didn't see it in the spell list (nor via searching Creature... but I might have missed it).

2. I've found the spider animation seems to be messing up at the end.  It's perfectly aligned for 90% of the animation, but at the end my character seems to slide forwards and goes out of alignment. Not sure if it's an issue with this mod, or the animations / fnis / sexlab / etc.

3. Test cell was a good addition, but has some issues:

- creatures are hostile to each other. Although this does not prevent testing the spells & animations out, it is amusing.

- doesn't appear to be any Draugr or Giant Spiders. I did have everything else showing up (1 werewolf, 1 horse, 1 chaurus, 1 wolf, 1 Falmer, 1 Troll & 1 small spider)

I believe I have everything installed - I have FNIS 4.0 beta 4, FNIS creatures 4.01, Gone's animation pack, the animation extra's, Sexlab 1.2 (not listed as a requirement, but it's installed) & this mod. All appears to be installed and working. I have also run the FNIS generator prior to testing as well - the animations are working fine, only had alignment issue's with the small spider.

Skynet424 - in the console type "help creature" (without quotes), then press the "Page Up" key to page up till you find the creature sex spells. Then type "player.addspell *spell hex #*" (again without the quotes) - the spell hex # will be the number in the brackets at the end of the spell, something like C92c3p0 or something like that (it's not that btw, that's just an example).

Why don't you just add this to the BestialityRap thread? Otherwise this will be one more thread all the newcomers will be flooding with cries for help.

But thanks for the spells. :) In case someone doesn't want to use the console: mazoky added an MCM menu called "Creatures Sex" which offers the option to learn them.

Aah that is how u scroll the list lol, cheers for that.. Giant spider is not in the cell, go out and look for 1 goes for draugr as well.... Hostile is funny, the alignment is no problem for me, might be your animation setup but can not see how this can be...

NP. Also, small spider has resolved itself after reloading. So guess it was just a glitch (and with Skyrim, that's no surprise really). Summoned a giant spider, animation works perfectly. Should note was using a female Nord with no changes to default size doing all this.

More feedback:

- There does not appear to be a Spider Gangbang/Team spell at all. Checked by "Help Creature" and can see the small & big spider spells, as well as the Draugr Gangbang spell, but nothing about a Spider Gangbang/Team or similar.

- Maybe something is really, really glitchy with my Skyrim right now... however I have seen some wierdness with some of the animations.The player character animations do not stop, while the creature does. So the whole sex animation will go and when finished the creature will move off (usually to go back to attacking the other mobs in the room), while my PC will stay doing the same motions as what was happening at the finish of the sex animation. If I jump or do something this stops, but otherwise it just keeps going. This does not happen with the Chaurus animation, but it does happen with both small and large spider animations.

This is not a "clean" Skyrim. I do have a total of around 110 mods installed right now, but I've been doing my test with a new game character I made, using Live Another Life to bypass the normal start. I do have a few animation mods installed, not sure if they might be causing an issue - FNIS, YY Anim Replacer, Crawl on all Fours (sneak animation) & SexLab 2.0.

Version 1.02 available :)

• - The creature in the test room have to stop this fight
  • - adding 2 room in the test room (Draugr: 5 draugr in, Spider : 2 spider and a giant spider).
  • - Adding spell book in the chest of the test room (you could learn the spell via the interface mcm).
  • - Adding animation saber cat.
  • - Change reset the creature after sex.

• - adding 2 room in the test room (Draugr: 5 draugr in, Spider : 2 spider and a giant spider).
  • - Adding spell book in the chest of the test room (you could learn the spell via the interface mcm).

That's great! Now you just need to upload the new version :)

Don't see it., is it the one with no number on it because I only see 1.01 and another that's smaller.

Big Spider bug. went to Crovangr and used spell on giant spider error in script, spider disappears sex animations proceed with player in the air, once scene ends spider reappears.

Try scrolling the camera back. I'm also getting script popup notifications that I have to click through when casting the Big Spider Sex spell on a big spider, however the animation does work - but as noted, I have to scroll the camera out to actually see the spider during the sex animation.

Big Spider bug. went to Crovangr and used spell on giant spider error in script, spider disappears sex animations proceed with player in the air, once scene ends spider reappears.

Try scrolling the camera back. I'm also getting script popup notifications that I have to click through when casting the Big Spider Sex spell on a big spider, however the animation does work - but as noted, I have to scroll the camera out to actually see the spider during the sex animation.

Diddo... I tried that and it worked very well.   I also did went into console and did "fov 90" gave a great overall view..  sometimes though, if you bump into the architecture with your camera, stuff disappears.. I think its the pov los thing with the game though.. happens really bad when trying to do DragonLick.. though, that still doesn't seem to work right yet..

Edit:  went to downloads and it shows v1.02 is up, but only v1.01 is showing in the downloads... or am I dolt and v1.01 is actually 1.02?

I just started a new game with Sexlab 1.2 and decided to try this.  WOW!!!

it is awesome.  Gone did some ungodly awesome animations.

But I did notice One funny thing, I tried the Sexlab Zzz spells( Rapeme) and they work on creatures!!

I used it on most of the ones in the test cell so far and it works, even updates the sexlab journal and uses my defined params.  Might be something to check out.  Now to find a dragon and see if it works on them.  :-)

Securenym

edit.  just tried a game without your spells, placed a dragon at me, Tcai'ed it, and tried the rapeme spell... and it works.  Not exactly lined up right, but it was funny as hell.  I even have the cum effect.

Hi (sorry for my english)
I have some model in game folder 
d:\Games\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\giant\character assets\giant_nude.nif

But it is seems not be used when i am casting animation spell.
My giants don't have a dick. What i am doing wrong?

Hi (sorry for my english)

I have some model in game folder 

d:\Games\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\giant\character assets\giant_nude.nif

But it is seems not be used when i am casting animation spell.

My giants don't have a dick. What i am doing wrong?

Erase the _nude part so it becomes just giant.nif